Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,450 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner (2827 Views)

How Would You Handle A Partner's Drastic Personality Change During Hard Times? / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Katier00:
lol . do you know me for your before life?

Happy newyear
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by prettysassygirl(f): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
I like a responsible man

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
morningstar55:
Non religious
And her banga soup and starch prowess must be lit...
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by seasy: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Calmness
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Katier00(f): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
DukeofNZ:

Happy newyear
same to you sweet
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
prettysassygirl:
I like a responsible man

Ok
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by sholay2011(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Empathy and respect.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by bellong: 1:20am On Jan 03, 2019
sholay2011:
Empathy and respect.

Very important..

Have you seen one?

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by lavanahblog(f): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Have a high sense of humor and eve bold
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Ekiseme(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
lavanahblog:
Have a high sense of humor and eve bold
olosho toks, you'll die a bitter and ugly spinster.
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
True Common Sense
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by piroux(f): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Intelligence, mehn! You can't buy or feign it. Along with a good sense of humor.
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by pairs2kay(m): 12:37am On Jan 04, 2019
Sense and respect.
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by duduade: 6:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Loyalty
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by kunleweb: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
DukeofNZ:

but you don marry nah. if you see as i de always admire you, if no be say you don marry i for don come pay your bride price. i wish you go even gree divorce that man make i have chance marry you. i luv you nne. oya talk your own.

I too enjoy you brotherly. I like as you dey always flex na when person no get worries like that pusplenty money na him person dey flex this way.. Keep on flexing bro..
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
kunleweb:

I too enjoy you brotherly. I like as you dey always flex na when person no get worries like that pusplenty money na him person dey flex this way.. Keep on flexing bro..

broda me happy new year. na plenty of every good thing I wish you for this year
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by kunleweb: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
DukeofNZ:

broda me happy new year. na plenty of every good thing I wish you for this year

Same to you bro wink
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Zither(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2019
What I like in a woman — common sense application in everyday life and she should always be herself. She should pursue her dreams to fruition, lay our cards on the table - no secrets. She shouldn't be afraid to be weird, fanatic, or crazy whenever she's with me...I will love her even more. I'm wired like that embarassed. She should tell me her faults, shortcomings and show willingness not to cling to them even when she succumbs to them occasionally. Such is my ideal woman. The woman I can trust with my heart.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Meel: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Zither:
What I like in a woman — common sense application in everyday life and she should always be herself. She should pursue her dreams to fruition, lay our cards on the table - no secrets. She shouldn't be afraid to be weird, fanatic, or crazy whenever she's with me...I will love her even more. I'm wired like that embarassed. She should tell me her faults, shortcomings and show willingness not to cling to them even when she succumbs to them occasionally. Such is my ideal woman. The woman I can trust with my heart.

Dem never born dis kind girl o bros
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Zither(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Meel:

Dem never dis kind girl o bros

Lol. Like I said, I'm wired like that. Besides, better to know her faults and work on them than pretend to have the perfect person.
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by princfred(m): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
What ever word that means lack of arrogance. Then uncommon sense. Above all, a cheerful giver for that is the true measure of love.
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Callmeibironke(f): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
I don't really know sef but having a failed marriage scares me a lot.
Basically, someone who is stand firm in genuine love through it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time / My Graduation Pictures!!! / Don't Waste Your Youthful Earning On "Family" And Be Bitter At 70.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.