Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' (56739 Views)

Omawumi To Waje: 'You Can't Quit Music And Leave Me Alone In The Industry' / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2018
hoe
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by XaviDayo(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2018
Se u forget when u talk say 99% of Dem niggaz can't satify ya well of a Vjay. And u think say one go stay. Nope....Dem go just swim pass
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2018
Is that why you wanted to commit suicide cheesy?
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by Oweku: 8:32am On Dec 19, 2018
That's what happens when you believe that you pu**y can keep a man...

A man who want to stay will stay and a man who wants to leave will leave.. Even your bottom power cannot stop that..

Make money by just browsing for free... Click on my signature below... Its free
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by jaxxy(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Why is this lady talking like this about herself? She should have some decency and self esteem pls.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2018
See how she overrated her Toto by calling it sweet apple......

Her Toto wey fit dey smell like juice dripping from a garbage truck.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by AlphaStyles(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2018
see her shape sef na only bang dem go dy bang u
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by nattty(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2018
I guess they run because her puszy probably smells like rotten egg and dead rat..man no like bad odour grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2018
highcollide:
See how she overrated her Toto by calling it sweet apple......

Her Toto wey fit dey smell like juice dripping from a garbage truck.
Guy take it easy.
Although u said the TRUTH.
No be by shape, it's by how LONG and WELL a man is willing to spend with you
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2018
Sweet apple ni, Bitter orange Ko..... Lol. That's what you get when you have nothing to offer except pussy....
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by Nature8(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2018
cucumbae:
List of features and attitudes that turns most guys off in a lady.
Borehole.
Body odour.
Slippers Bobbie.
Arrogant.
Materialistic.
Too demanding,especially for money.

Meanwhile,he took good care of her in times of buying her gifts and dashing her money before she finally agreed to open her legs for him.Beside these,she would not have agreed to date him.

Fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:
They do fvck you and run away because sex is the only thing you can offer them.

But wait!

What else can you ladies offer aside sex?

Absolutely nothing.

So fvck off with your attention seeking self and go thank your God for giving you pussay which is the only thing keeping you ladies useful on earth.
And the ladies always have to have something to offer. You as a man what can't you offer to her aside from offending comments? Let's hear word please. If you can't offer anything don't expect anything from a woman either.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by Nature8(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2018
EbukaHades10:
When there's nothing in the upstairs,na downstairs go suffer am

cheesy grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by pointstores(m): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Pele
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by StevenOba: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Which one is vjayjay. Say Vagina and get it over with. undecided

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by BeiFangLaye(m): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Until you grow a Virgina
Men don't want anything more than sex from a woman with vjayjay
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by BeiFangLaye(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2018
StevenOba:
Which one is vjayjay. Say Vagina and get it over with. undecided
I dy tell u
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by walosky(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2018
That shows ur apple is rotten......use Lime or hypo to wash it thoroughly grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by Westaslave2(f): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2018
Gud 4 u
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Guy take it easy.
Although u said the TRUTH.
No be by shape, it's by how LONG and WELL a man is willing to spend with you
guy, the thing be like endemic.... Almost all of them get smelling Toto....with their stupid entitlement mentality.....

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2018
EbukaHades10:
When there's nothing in the upstairs,na downstairs go suffer am
cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by tunes1102: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2018
cucumbae:
List of features and attitudes that turns most guys off in a lady.
Borehole.
Body odour.
Slippers Bobbie.
Arrogant.
Materialistic.
Too demanding,especially for money.

Meanwhile,he took good care of her in times of buying her gifts and dashing her money before she finally agreed to open her legs for him.Beside these,she would not have agreed to date him.
the most hilarious of your comment is the borehole. But I am sure hers is a well. Borehole have a thing entrance but a deep thin
hole. But well have a wide entrance and a wide and deep hole.
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2018
My sista dey wl all pay wt dia blood, dnt allow any of dem live 2 see next year!

Women av suffered ,but dnt worry we ar taking over d world bit by bit..

And 4 dos 508 nairalanders in my dm email ,go n fvck ur sisters nt me!
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by mozona(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2018
because your sweet apple is not sweet after all
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Westaslave2:
Gud 4 u
shut up there ibeku
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by tintingz(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:

But wait!

Absolutely nothing.

So fvck off with your attention seeking self and go thank your God for giving you pussay which is the only thing keeping you ladies useful on earth.
This is nonsensical and generalizing.
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by franchasng: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2018
Men don't leave a lady just because they had sex with her. Sex is never the problem like most ladies do think because even the girl he left you to be with and will eventually end up with, he will also have sex with her, so why don't he leave her after sex Most times, men leave a lady after sex for several reasons below:

SCENE 1:

If a girl or lady meet a guy who has a fiance' or girlfriend he really adores and wish to settle with, there is nothing the new girl can do to make the guy stay because the guy's heart is somewhere, he is only looking to catch fun with other girls....its in the nature of men to want to explore other women even when they have a lover or wife, sadly cry

SCENE 2:

When a girl has nothing else to offer to a guy aside sex, it becomes boring to be with her, and if she is the type that demands for this and that just because she offers you sex, it irritates every guy and once they get that sex, they angrily leave because they spent so much just to get the girl.

MY HONEST ADVICE TO SINGLE LADIES LOOKING FOR HEALTHY/SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP

Try and improve yourself, don't let sex and physical beauty be the only thing you have to offer as a lady in 2018 and beyond. The world has evolved, men now want more than sex and physical beauty from a woman they would love to settle down with or be with for long.

Make sure when you meet a guy, you make a lasting impact...be a cool girl...don't be expensive it doesn't pay at the end....learn to ignore and endure....don't be too materialistic and forward about money and material things.

Don't be arrogant and prideful as a lady, always claiming right and trying to appear too perfect, its a turn off for many men. No reasonable guy wants to be with a prideful lady who have zero character just because she feels she is a hot girl.

Don't let your career or little or big money you are earning as a lady to enter into your head and make you start to misbehave and become arrogant, and unfriendly to men, it will definitely drive every man away from you...some may pretend and hit you, thereafter, they leave you and run; mission accomplished....some men love to bed those stubborn, career-forming ladies just to prove a point and they leave afterwards, believe me, that's what Jeremy did to Linda Ikeji...he planned it from the beginning to do Linda and run because Linda reeks of pride and arrogance even from afar undecided

Don't be like Linda or Oprah....be like sensible women like Hillary Clinton, Alakija, and co kiss

Sometimes delay or hold your gratification and hunger for money/material things.

Even if he is a millionaire or a rich guy, be a different girl he will meet by not being too fixated about his money....ignore his money and be his close friend, his confidant, his chat mate, the girl he loves to gist freely with without pretence....stand out and find out what he lacks and try to provide that....he may have money but lack some things, be the provider of that thing he lacks...

Have a career or a business (take whatever business or trade you do serious). Don't be idle and be waiting for white collar job, jobs are scarce now all over the world....even in top countries like US, Canada, UK, etc, good jobs are scarce except you are in medical field.

Be a good girl and try to avoid guys who are seriously in relationship because it will be hard to please him since his mind is made up. Try and find a completely single guy and be a good girl, you won't regret it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by Cocolatti(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Because you have made yourself an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to MEN.
No other VALUE ADDED TAX in You.
I wish you have something else to offer beyond SEXX.

MEN can get sexx any where now.
Unlike before MEN took days to rehearse before approaching a LADY.
Then LADIES were thrilled on the basis of ELOQUENCY, PROFICIENCY in English and Neat Dressing.

Now it's MONEY ....MONEY.....MONEY
LADIES should learn to add values to themselves.
That's why most so called "UGLY LADIES" get married before the so called beautiful ones
The UGLY ONES know they are not BEAUTIFUL enough so they develop their SENSE OF REASONING, then use MAKE UPS as a Booster Doses, thereby overtaking EMPTY BARRELS
God Bless you
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by Strongbest(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2018
The mode that hid my post on front page though. lipsrsealed

What so much pained you about my post?

The link to my thread I dropped or the preaching picture?

or this: www.nairaland.com/1798724/ ?

Yet I see offensive and useless posts on front page daily not hidden but a harmless and helpful post like mine was hidden.

I hope when I finally lunch my site you won't be coming to ban people from viewing my site grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
My sista dey wl all pay wt dia blood, dnt allow any of dem live 2 see next year!

Women av suffered ,but dnt worry we ar taking over d world bit by bit..

And 4 dos 500 nairalanders in my dm email ,go n fvck ur sisters nt me!
Was she forced?? No be only women have suffered.... BTW use your upstairs to take the world not pussy...gringringrin......

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:

But wait!

Absolutely nothing.

is only nonentities dat wl like ur childish comment,

Me i av touched life of so many pple espiacially male ,piss off bro
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2018
highcollide:
guy, the thing be like endemic.... Almost all of them get smelling Toto....with their stupid entitlement mentality.....
It's not easy.
NIGERIA'S WEATHER is damn Hot.
Every where Is dirty.
Imagine LAGOS, ABA, ONITSHA, IBADAN, KANO, Port Harcourt, IFE, ILORIN..
Every where POPULATION explosion.
If you visit an AVERAGE NIGERIAN HOME, You will weep.
SANITARY CONDITION is worse than ARMAGEDDON
No AERATION....
Everywhere is always STUFFY, all year round.

Tell me why PUSSSY no go smell like ROTTEN FISH....??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.