Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Could She Really Be Lesbian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Really Be Lesbian? (1092 Views)

Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? / What Did She Really Want? / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Really Be Lesbian? by cyojunior1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
grammatical defaulter : don't mind my English

there is this girl in my neighborhood ,she plays soccer and behave like tom boy . I have been having a lustful desire for her , though she never agreed to date me but never disappoint any romantic move I made towards her .

most times she might be bringing up some romantic move which tends to trigger my lustful desire , but when am about charging at her she would just ask me to stop. most times I feel like a dumb ass . afterwards she would then love to get me in the mood but I just can't get over her characters (never agree to date her but she keep seducing me and asking me to stop afterwards)

though she stays in her Aunty's matrimonial home , just this night after coming back from work she does her normal routine seduction towards me ,but i don't just want to be left hypotenuse by her favourite word stop , not long after that she went to clean up her self in her bathroom , suddenly one of her training mate showed up. the duo stayed for long in the room without sign , my lustful desire is long awaiting as I thought that will be the rightful time for me to Bleep her , but I was depressed seeing her in a romantic mood , they kissed themselves ,fingered each other(i was peeping through without any notice from them) with that her team mate , she had to keep asking how sweet she was ? damn

does that justify her been into lesbianism ?
Re: Could She Really Be Lesbian? by KingSango(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Run and never look back while you can presently with no losses. grin
Re: Could She Really Be Lesbian? by kestolove95(m): 12:08am On Dec 19, 2018
Eeyah, Oga she dey use u dey Kickstart her sexual urge, she's a fvcking lesbian.
Re: Could She Really Be Lesbian? by Jayslicky: 12:48am On Dec 19, 2018
You saw her kissing and fingering her training mate and you're still asking this question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Really Be Lesbian? by cyojunior1(m): 5:07am On Dec 19, 2018
kestolove95:
Eeyah, Oga she dey use u dey Kickstart her sexual urge, she's a fvcking lesbian.

sorry to disturb ur mention please
is there any way u think I might help her out , now that she is unaware that I caught her in the act

do u confronting her would do the needful ,?
Re: Could She Really Be Lesbian? by cyojunior1(m): 5:08am On Dec 19, 2018
KingSango:
Run and never look back while you can presently with no losses. grin

arabanbi. o o o o

is there anyway I could help her out?
Re: Could She Really Be Lesbian? by kestolove95(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2018
cyojunior1:

sorry to disturb ur mention please
is there any way u think I might help her out , now that she is unaware that I caught her in the act

do u confronting her would do the needful ,?
confront? Never try dat, the best thing to do is don't let anything dat has to do with sex,romance or kissing between u both eva happen again, anytime she tries to make the move stop her and take a walk..pls try and do her dix jst 3 or 4 times and see what happens afterwards.
Re: Could She Really Be Lesbian? by KingSango(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
cyojunior1:

arabanbi. o o o o

is there anyway I could help her out?

You're not running. You need to run, this one has perversion, disease, dysfunction and infidelity written all over it. Lust is one of the 7 deadly sins, couldn't it be you're running from yourself? grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 16 Dogs (photos) / Will You Get Married?? / Honey Doctor And Nurse Confirm Nacking 18+ Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.