Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 (18001 Views)

10 Tip's To Make Your Relationship Stronger. / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by 24hoursreporter: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Having a healthy relationship with your partner requires effort. In fact, the effort must come from both sides as it takes two to tangle.

You can’t be selfish and unwilling to make sacrifices and still expert a perfect relationship. This is almost impossible. As a matter of fact, it is like waiting for an aircraft in a motor park.

Even the strongest and healthiest relationship still requires fine-tuning to make it perfect. This is why we are sharing with you the 5 tips to make your relationship stronger in 2019.

When you apply these tips in 2019, your relationship or marriage will be more healthy, interesting and romantic. Awwwn! I feel like falling in love right now.

5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019

#1. Spend Quality Time With Each Other

One of the tips to make your relationship stronger in 2019 is spending quality time with each other. Irrespective of how busy your schedule is, try to spend quality time with your partner.

This gives them the feeling of being loved and cared for. Don’t allot whatever is left of your time, create quality time. With this, you have enough time to be bond better.

#2. Give Each Other Moral Support

Try to give your partner moral support. When things are a bit tough, try to give them moral support and let them know that you are always there for them.

Furthermore, always ask your partner of his or her goal and aspiration and let them know how you can support them to achieve their goals.

#3. Always Evaluate How Your Feel About the relationship

At every point in time, it is advisable to evaluate how you feel about the relationship. It is not all about being in a relationship, but you still need to know whether the relationship is contributing meaningful to your life.

Irrespective of the love you have for your partner, you need to be rational in evaluating your relationship. It makes no sense for you to be in a relationship when you don’t even know the direction.

#4. Include Your Relationship In Your New Year Resolution

We all have one nasty behaviour that our partners don’t have. Try to amend those attitudes and work towards being a better person that your partner always want you to be. This will definitely add must spice to your relationship in 2018.

#5. Let Your Partner Know How Special They Are

Most relationships collapse because some people fail to appreciate their partners. At all time, don’t fail to let your partner know how special they are.

This will give them the feeling of being loved and cared for. So, appreciate your partner and let them know how special they are. This will go a long way to spice up your relationship in 2019.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/12/19/5-tips-to-make-your-relationship-stronger-in-2019/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by 24hoursreporter: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Must Read ===> 7 Reasons Why Some Women Sweat Very Well At Night ===> http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/12/18/7-reasons-why-some-women-sweat-very-well-at-night/
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by maxiuc(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Bingo you create topic still rushed to be FTC

Money
Money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz Benz

Chai oooooooooo who slap me

38 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by lilmax(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
not bad, having my first relationship in 1992 thought me this
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by tolu4you: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
That's Our least problem. Why not "tips on how to have multiples source of income."

15 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Jay5mie: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Male:money

Female: Sex

5 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by xynerise: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Effective Communication.

Naughty talks included.

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by obillor1: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
wink
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nice tips smiley
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
#1.Make money. Lots of it

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Ruddyman(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
If you no get RELATIONSHIP WETIN U GO COME DO?

8 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by berrystunn(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Huh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Gabrie300(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
A woman that wants to cheat will still cheat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by trevorhorace(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
ain't got no time for love

in other news, get a plot of land at Abuja with C of O for just 500k nd other goodies. check my signature
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Tonyspecial(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Long story, when guys are thinking of how to get the latest G-class, u are here talking nonsense

4 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by laughitall(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
We the singles will say Amen
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Pavore9: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
Gabrie300:
A woman that wants to cheat will still cheat

What of a man who wants to cheat?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by jericco1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
I'm not in the mood
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Thanks OP
I need a date
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Toks2008(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Having a healthy relationship with your partner requires effort. In fact, the effort must come from both sides as it takes two to tangle.

You can’t be selfish and unwilling to make sacrifices and still expert a perfect relationship. This is almost impossible. As a matter of fact, it is like waiting for an aircraft in a motor park.

Even the strongest and healthiest relationship still requires fine-tuning to make it perfect. This is why we are sharing with you the 5 tips to make your relationship stronger in 2019.

When you apply these tips in 2019, your relationship or marriage will be more healthy, interesting and romantic. Awwwn! I feel like falling in love right now.

5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019

#1. Spend Quality Time With Each Other

One of the tips to make your relationship stronger in 2019 is spending quality time with each other. Irrespective of how busy your schedule is, try to spend quality time with your partner.

This gives them the feeling of being loved and cared for. Don’t allot whatever is left of your time, create quality time. With this, you have enough time to be bond better.

#2. Give Each Other Moral Support

Try to give your partner moral support. When things are a bit tough, try to give them moral support and let them know that you are always there for them.

Furthermore, always ask your partner of his or her goal and aspiration and let them know how you can support them to achieve their goals.

#3. Always Evaluate How Your Feel About the relationship

At every point in time, it is advisable to evaluate how you feel about the relationship. It is not all about being in a relationship, but you still need to know whether the relationship is contributing meaningful to your life.

Irrespective of the love you have for your partner, you need to be rational in evaluating your relationship. It makes no sense for you to be in a relationship when you don’t even know the direction.

#4. Include Your Relationship In Your New Year Resolution

We all have one nasty behaviour that our partners don’t have. Try to amend those attitudes and work towards being a better person that your partner always want you to be. This will definitely add must spice to your relationship in 2018.

#5. Let Your Partner Know How Special They Are

Most relationships collapse because some people fail to appreciate their partners. At all time, don’t fail to let your partner know how special they are.

This will give them the feeling of being loved and cared for. So, appreciate your partner and let them know how special they are. This will go a long way to spice up your relationship in 2019.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/12/19/5-tips-to-make-your-relationship-stronger-in-2019/

I agree but not for the ''Every time wire me money,Hello baby have you sent it'' ladies

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
derok7393x:
This guy is a criminal. He will dupe your #500 or #1000 as the case may be. Don't try this rubbish. All those screenshot testimonies are fake.
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Learn to ignore ur partner smtmes and give them space

3 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by DONADAMS(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
relationship no get manual..abeg teach me how to make money
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by oochi123(f): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ok.. Thanks
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by KAHBOOM: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
jaxxy:
Learn to ignore ur partner smtmes and give them space

Correct talk..Don't choke her with luv let dem miss you a little.
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by calmnquiet(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:
Thanks OP

I need a date

Where are you?
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
HOW TO MULTIPLY YOUR INCOME. GET A SIDE HUSTLE LEARN NEW SKILL
ENJOY MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? / What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics / Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.