Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 (18030 Views)

10 Tip's To Make Your Relationship Stronger. / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Valchinon(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:
Thanks OP

I need a date
sup...add me up on watsapp 08067737774
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by DLifeless1: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Having a healthy relationship with your partner requires effort. In fact, the effort must come from both sides as it takes two to tangle.

You can’t be selfish and unwilling to make sacrifices and still expert a perfect relationship. This is almost impossible. As a matter of fact, it is like waiting for an aircraft in a motor park.

Even the strongest and healthiest relationship still requires fine-tuning to make it perfect. This is why we are sharing with you the 5 tips to make your relationship stronger in 2019.

When you apply these tips in 2019, your relationship or marriage will be more healthy, interesting and romantic. Awwwn! I feel like falling in love right now.

5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019

#1. Spend Quality Time With Each Other

One of the tips to make your relationship stronger in 2019 is spending quality time with each other. Irrespective of how busy your schedule is, try to spend quality time with your partner.

This gives them the feeling of being loved and cared for. Don’t allot whatever is left of your time, create quality time. With this, you have enough time to be bond better.

#2. Give Each Other Moral Support

Try to give your partner moral support. When things are a bit tough, try to give them moral support and let them know that you are always there for them.

Furthermore, always ask your partner of his or her goal and aspiration and let them know how you can support them to achieve their goals.

#3. Always Evaluate How Your Feel About the relationship

At every point in time, it is advisable to evaluate how you feel about the relationship. It is not all about being in a relationship, but you still need to know whether the relationship is contributing meaningful to your life.

Irrespective of the love you have for your partner, you need to be rational in evaluating your relationship. It makes no sense for you to be in a relationship when you don’t even know the direction.

#4. Include Your Relationship In Your New Year Resolution

We all have one nasty behaviour that our partners don’t have. Try to amend those attitudes and work towards being a better person that your partner always want you to be. This will definitely add must spice to your relationship in 2018.

#5. Let Your Partner Know How Special They Are

Most relationships collapse because some people fail to appreciate their partners. At all time, don’t fail to let your partner know how special they are.

This will give them the feeling of being loved and cared for. So, appreciate your partner and let them know how special they are. This will go a long way to spice up your relationship in 2019.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/12/19/5-tips-to-make-your-relationship-stronger-in-2019/

You see that number 1 already got so many in trouble, what is the meaning of spending quality time if not to be fucking and making sound like an asynchronous motor supplied from an undervoltage utility. That is short cut to acquiring the the certificate of mpa bomboi.
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Pharrel22(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Abeg na money we dey find...Bleep relationship..
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Biglittlelois(f): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
No.1 is what is missing in mine embarassed
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Hecattee(f): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Too long a letter

Just one rule 'No secret'
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by akaahs(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:
Thanks OP

I need a date
Sign my siggy
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by xendra: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
what about after they prove to you they don't deserve the effort
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
xendra:
what about after they prove to you they don't deserve the effort

Lol... Your siggy and profile pix says a lot.

You hurting?
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Sunnyflex(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
DONADAMS:
relationship no get manual..abeg teach me how to make money

You're right. The way it works for someone may not be the way it will work for you
Re: 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 by Globalresource2: 1:30am On Dec 20, 2018
An American consulting firm in Abuja is seeking to recruit young graduates.our global network of professional firms providing consulting and Advisory service.Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best Firm to work with by ensuring our people ,clients and communities achieve their full potentials

Qualification BA/BSC/HND

Job field General Graduate Jobs

Job Code;103545RT

Location;Abuja

Engagement type :Graduate Hire Recruitment

Eligible Candidate Must:

Be about 27 years old as at application

Have a minimum of 5 0' level credit(including English and Math)at one sitting

Have a minimum of third class Degree at first Degree

Be about to complete or completed The National Youth service corps(NYSC)scheme

Interested Candidate should forward their CV to Globalresourcefirm@gmail.com

Should A Graduate Lady Marry An Illiterate Man? / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS)