Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

10 Tip's To Make Your Relationship Stronger. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Tip's To Make Your Relationship Stronger. (613 Views)

5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 / 21 Things To Make Your Relationship Stronger. / Kiss And Sex-which Number Makes A Relationship Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Tip's To Make Your Relationship Stronger. by eminent25(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2020
(1)Talk frequently. This may seem obvious, but taking the time to talk with someone shows them you like them. The people we talk with most frequently are generally the people we consider ourselves to have the best relationships with.
(2)Talk face to face. According to Forbes Magazine, “being able to see a person’s body language, facial expressions, and gestures makes a world of difference in building a relationship.” This is because talking face-to-face communicates more information to us faster than words ever could.

(3)Try to be as good of a listener as you are a speaker. Some people consider it more important to be heard and contribute to a conversation. Others believe it is more important to listen than to speak. Simply put, they are both wrong.
Speaking and listening is equally important in any conversation. If you spend too much time talking, you won't ever hear what the other person in the relationship has to say. Similarly, by spending too much time listening, you won't have any of your opinions heard. Conversations are meant to be a two-sided discussion.
(4)Be sensitive to each other's needs. Sometimes, we get so wrapped up in our wants and needs, that we fail to ask what our partners want or need. This neglect can put a damper on a relationship, which is why it is important that we ask our partners about what they want. When you notice any differences in your partner's behavior, ask them
(5)Talk openly and vulnerably with your partner. Openness is crucial to a relationship; building emotional walls will weaken a relationship and shut your partner out of important aspects of your life. It’s important to be emotionally vulnerable with your partner; be honest, share your sincere feeling, hopes, and concerns. You should also expect the same level of openness and vulnerability from your partner.
(6) Appreciate your partner for their strengths and the things that make them unique. Rather than idealizing your partner or holding them to unrealistic standards, enjoy and respect them for the human they actually are.
Every person has flaws and strengths, and it is important to understand and accept all the parts of your partner’s personality.
(7) Forgive your partner when they upset you. Treat your partner with the same patience and respect that you would like to be treated with, and forgive them when they offend you. Holding grudges and records of offense will only create suspicion and mistrust in your relationship.
Don't expect forgiveness to happen overnight. Sometimes, it can take several nights, weeks, or even months.
(cool. Be physical with your partner. Although healthy physicality in a relationship will often include sexuality (which should develop in a way comfortable and fun for both partners), physical contact can be much more than sexual acts. Even the slightest physical touch can show affection and dedication, and makes a relationship feel fresh and exciting. You can try some simple ideas like these:
Hold your partner's hand.
Put your arm through theirs when you're walking together.
Rest your head on their shoulder when watching a movie.
Make direct eye contact while you're talking with your partner.
(9)Take the time to understand who your partner is as a person. One of the most important aspects of any relationship is to take plenty of time to genuinely understand who your partner is as a person. Often relationships start on a superficial level; they can be spurred by a common interest, a random meeting at a bar, or a common friend. To maintain and strengthen the bond of your relationship, you need to understand your partner on a deeper, more personal level. Continue to ask and learn more about their deep-seated beliefs, desires, and plans for the future. This will also allow you and your partner to grow and develop together as a couple.
(10) Have patience with each other. In any relationship, people will make mistakes and occasionally annoy one another. When these situations arise—which they inevitably will be patient with your partner; give them space to make mistakes and grow from them.
Rather than jumping in with an angry response, try saying, “What you said yesterday hurt me, but I’d like to hear your side before I jump to a conclusion.”
You could also say, “You may not realize that you offended me; I’d like to explain why I feel the way I do.
Please join our forum
https://telegist.com.ng/forums/topic/10-tips-to-make-your-relationship-stronger/
Re: 10 Tip's To Make Your Relationship Stronger. by Uchefame(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Good tips, hope ladies will understand this.
Re: 10 Tip's To Make Your Relationship Stronger. by MJluv(f): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
You did not mention good sex, why?
Personally I know good sex goes a looonnnnggg way... cool
Re: 10 Tip's To Make Your Relationship Stronger. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
eminent25:
(1)Talk frequently. This may seem obvious, but taking the time to talk with someone shows them you like them. The people we talk with most frequently are generally the people we consider ourselves to have the best relationships with.
(2)Talk face to face. According to Forbes Magazine, “being able to see a person’s body language, facial expressions, and gestures makes a world of difference in building a relationship.” This is because talking face-to-face communicates more information to us faster than words ever could.

(3)Try to be as good of a listener as you are a speaker. Some people consider it more important to be heard and contribute to a conversation. Others believe it is more important to listen than to speak. Simply put, they are both wrong.
Speaking and listening is equally important in any conversation. If you spend too much time talking, you won't ever hear what the other person in the relationship has to say. Similarly, by spending too much time listening, you won't have any of your opinions heard. Conversations are meant to be a two-sided discussion.
(4)Be sensitive to each other's needs. Sometimes, we get so wrapped up in our wants and needs, that we fail to ask what our partners want or need. This neglect can put a damper on a relationship, which is why it is important that we ask our partners about what they want. When you notice any differences in your partner's behavior, ask them
(5)Talk openly and vulnerably with your partner. Openness is crucial to a relationship; building emotional walls will weaken a relationship and shut your partner out of important aspects of your life. It’s important to be emotionally vulnerable with your partner; be honest, share your sincere feeling, hopes, and concerns. You should also expect the same level of openness and vulnerability from your partner.
(6) Appreciate your partner for their strengths and the things that make them unique. Rather than idealizing your partner or holding them to unrealistic standards, enjoy and respect them for the human they actually are.
Every person has flaws and strengths, and it is important to understand and accept all the parts of your partner’s personality.
(7) Forgive your partner when they upset you. Treat your partner with the same patience and respect that you would like to be treated with, and forgive them when they offend you. Holding grudges and records of offense will only create suspicion and mistrust in your relationship.
Don't expect forgiveness to happen overnight. Sometimes, it can take several nights, weeks, or even months.
(cool. Be physical with your partner. Although healthy physicality in a relationship will often include sexuality (which should develop in a way comfortable and fun for both partners), physical contact can be much more than sexual acts. Even the slightest physical touch can show affection and dedication, and makes a relationship feel fresh and exciting. You can try some simple ideas like these:
Hold your partner's hand.
Put your arm through theirs when you're walking together.
Rest your head on their shoulder when watching a movie.
Make direct eye contact while you're talking with your partner.
(9)Take the time to understand who your partner is as a person. One of the most important aspects of any relationship is to take plenty of time to genuinely understand who your partner is as a person. Often relationships start on a superficial level; they can be spurred by a common interest, a random meeting at a bar, or a common friend. To maintain and strengthen the bond of your relationship, you need to understand your partner on a deeper, more personal level. Continue to ask and learn more about their deep-seated beliefs, desires, and plans for the future. This will also allow you and your partner to grow and develop together as a couple.
(10) Have patience with each other. In any relationship, people will make mistakes and occasionally annoy one another. When these situations arise—which they inevitably will be patient with your partner; give them space to make mistakes and grow from them.
Rather than jumping in with an angry response, try saying, “What you said yesterday hurt me, but I’d like to hear your side before I jump to a conclusion.”
You could also say, “You may not realize that you offended me; I’d like to explain why I feel the way I do.
Please join our forum
https://telegist.com.ng/forums/topic/10-tips-to-make-your-relationship-stronger/

Very spot on write up.
If everyone done all this in relationships more relationships would last

1 Like

Re: 10 Tip's To Make Your Relationship Stronger. by akaahs(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
For where, I have done d above still got dump. Just hustle and be financially OK to control ya relationship, period
Re: 10 Tip's To Make Your Relationship Stronger. by Higgies(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Thanks OP. right in time.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Sex. Why Legs Open On The Go In 9ja / My Daughter's Ex Wants To End His Marriage To Be With Me-pls Advise / Sex Secrets: A Husband's Guide To Lovemaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.