Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks (78913 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by stanleyi1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
To soak this girl go go very well,, shocked grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Toks2008(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sincere4u:

The best about the babe na her dance. She dey scatter floor i swear. Met couple of times before.

All these encomia on one lady!

Apostle must hear of this.

thornapple where are You?

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Toks2008:

Funke!

Tell me something.

Thornapple biko come here let me tell you something.

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
lefulefu:
grin God bless u. me also need this type of girl as well. imaima,Maria Lavina,highq ueen,Eberechi 24,victori an come an see how a loving woman is serving her man.this one na real wife material..200 yards.
We wey no come get backside nko? cry
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Toks2008(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
thornapple:

No vex I no dey do PM i for send you one.

Please send me your comtact..Olakoredeh@gmail.com is my email.

I will like to have you as a friend.
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
SweetBuns:
Two jobless bastards angry
She's making Ps from her joblessness, how much is nairaland paying u?
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
We wey no come get backside nko? cry
haba nau a lady's grin back must not be homongious.as long as e portable its ok nau and besides the girl sef even carry ur body type.
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Toks2008(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
lefulefu:
haba nau a lady's grin back must not be homongious.as long as e portable its ok nau and besides the girl sef even carry ur body type.

This guy I go begin fear you o..the lady no get dp so how you take know her body type.
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by AlphaStyles(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
MannieA:

looolllll...abi something else will be getting hard down there...nor be only
lmao my preek will sense her and recieve signal thats why i will stone her that fufu let me eat first and relax before you entertain me in the bedroom ME WEY LIKE FOOD grin
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
lefulefu:
That's true, but she's flexible I'm not cry . My body stiff like lipsrsealed
Does that mean I no be wife material? cry
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Toks2008:

No vex I no dey do PM i for send you one.

Please send me your comtact..Olakoredeh@gmail.com is my email.

I will like to have you as a friend.
k
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Toks2008(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
thornapple:

k

Good omoluabi..

Lefulefu why is it that real sweet looking ladies are more friendly than the not too good looking ones?

Very strange.
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
Toks2008:

All these encomia on one lady!

Apostle must hear of this.

thornapple where are You?
hahahahaha,
don't mind them o
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Toks2008(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
thornapple:

hahahahaha,
don't mind them o

Just be yourself and please GOD in all you do my lady. The world is a small place and you never know who is observing.
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by MannieA(f): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
AlphaStyles:
lmao my preek will sense her and recieve signal thats why i will stone her that fufu let me eat first and relax before you entertain me in the bedroom ME WEY LIKE FOOD grin

hmm..lol...funny dude

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Thanks dear.
Toks2008:

Just be yourself and please GOD in all you do my lady. The world is a small place and you never know who is observing.
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by AlphaStyles(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
MannieA:

hmm..lol...funny dude
Lolz thanks watin we go na atleast its good to put smile on peoples face in this economy

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Toks2008:

This guy I go begin fear you o..the lady no get dp so how you take know her body type.
she dey put her picture for her profile sometimes cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Toks2008(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
lefulefu:
she dey put her picture for dp sometimes cheesy

Chai! You are hereby conferred with the title of .......of nairaland
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
That's true, but she's flexible I'm not cry . My body stiff like lipsrsealed
Does that mean I no be wife material? cry
ur body stiff?cheesy..haha i no believe u ooo at allcheesy. I recall one of ur pixs wey u wear one of these cultural dancing attires wey igbo babes wey dey dancing troupe dey wearcheesy. So dat means u must sabi dance and person wey sabi dance no dey get stiff body. I suspect say u go sabi dance all those igbo dance well well.
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Toks2008:

Good omoluabi..

Lefulefu why is it that real sweet looking ladies are more friendly than the not too good looking ones?

Very strange.
me i dont know ooocheesy.. All the beautiful sweet ladies that look like freshly prepared ghana jollof rice are so easily approachable and so friendly but the ones wey no fine be always playing hard to getcheesy. And yet some confused guys will say they prefer having beautiful ladies as girlfriends but when its time to get married they prefer ugly girls cos according to them men dont approach ugly girls and hence the ugly girls will remain faithful wives to themcheesy.
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Toks2008(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
lefulefu:
me i dont know ooocheesy.. All the beautiful sweet ladies that look like freshly prepared ghana jollof rice are so easily approachable and so friendly but the ones wey no fine be always playing hard to getcheesy. And yet some confused guys will say they prefer having beautiful ladies as girlfriends but when its time to get married they prefer ugly girls cos according to them men dont approach ugly girls and hence the ugly girls will remain faithful wives to themcheesy.

Well it is a mystery i may never understand. as per your last phrase i believe whether a lady s fine or ugly,she can still cheat if she wants to and men will always approach ladies regardless of her looks.
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Toks2008:

Well it is a mystery i may never understand. as per your last phrase i believe whether a lady s fine or ugly,she can still cheat if she wants to and men will always approach ladies regardless of her looks.
gbam!cheesy.
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by PunditAfrica(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
How A 27 years Old Lagosian Transformed From Being A Lonely Sad Single Guy To Having Three Women FIGHTS Over Him In 3 days: https://adultng.com

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Rolly22(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
makydebbie:
That lady can actually employ you.

When I looked at your picture I knew you have no sense
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by victorian(f): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
lefulefu:
haha relax nau grin haha relax nau..such gesture like this can spice up a marriage relationship.just imagine how many marriages don become so cold.husband go return from work and instead of wife to welcome him with a warm kiss and hug him she will just greet him under her nose and concenttate on her zeeworld. ordinary kiss sef many couples dey find am hard to kiss.as for me ooh if my wife act like this i will worship her.

But how about a husband coming back from work, the wife opened the door for him, he hug and kiss her forehead, then she smiles, assist him with his bag. He heads to the bedroom to freshen up, he comes out, ask about her day, she replies and ask about his own day too.

She tells him food is ready, served him his food on a dinning table for God sakes!

While they eat and chit chat.

Is it so hard?

Why kneel and bend over while he places the food on her back. To eat?

That's slavery!

Better change your mindset lefulefu.

Assuming have worked so hard during the day, with traffic and all . I then labour to cook, then my husband comes in and expect me to bend down like that for him to eat? He must be mad!

Hunger never catch am yet!

Before he kills me with stress, I will just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by piagetskinner(m): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2018
What are we supposed to gain from this...some people are just mad sha
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by merits(m): 5:34am On Dec 20, 2018
SweetBuns:
Two jobless bastards angry

Irritating.
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Ak75: 1:40am On Oct 04, 2022
They have things in common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.