Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Need To Win Her Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Win Her Love. (764 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Win Her Love. by obstead200(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2010
I know dis sort of issue has most probably been raised in NL before. All the same I'll still want suggestions on the way forward on this issue.
I have had quite a number of romantic relationships with quite a number of girls. As a matter of principle, i prefer not to deceive girls and I always endeavour to tell them upfront that my intentions were: purely sex, friendship and companionship. I never dangle the marriage carrot cos I know within me that I cant see myself marrying any of them. I also try to ensure that each of these relationships were terminated only by mutual understanding.

I recently met a girl with whom I have fallen very deeply in love with. For the first time in my Life, i saw someone whom my heart wholly accepts as a life partner, a wife. She is all i think about all day long. The constant puzzle in my head is, How do I make Onyinye happy? How do I make her see I'm crazy about her?

Of course, I approached her and sought to be her friend, which she accepted. I felt this will give her an opportunity to get to know me so as to decide if she would accept me for a husband.

After about three months into our casual friendship, I laid my cards on the table; I told her in summary that I love her and wish to marry her. She said she is not interested in a relationship right now. according to her, my personality is not the problem b'cos as far as she is concerned, I meet all her requirements in a husband; but she is just not interested.

I find that answer to be absurd since she is a graduate, she is about 28yrs and she is presently working. her answer really devasted me and I've not stopped wondering where exactly, I got it wrong! I mean, I cared deeply for her , more than I have cared for 20 of my past girlfriends combined, both in terms of money and in terms of love and affection.

I also feel I have most of the attributes even the best girls want in a guy. i'm tall, chocolate skinned, slim and athlectic, intelligent, a good job and a very nice car, very educated and also ambitious, generous and very caring (if I'm in love), a good dresser e.t.c I may not be drop-dead hansome but i'm certainly not ugly. Not to mention the fact that I come from a very good and honorable family that can hold it's head high in anyplace.

I would have assumed she is interested in another guy but she has repeatedly assured me dat she has no other relationship.

So where did I get it wrong?

I'm so much in love with her. do I continue hoping she would change her mind or do I just forget about her and take a walk?

can anybody suggest to me what else i should do to get her to be interested in me? i am willing to do anything proovided it is not an atrocity.
Re: I Need To Win Her Love. by 1105(f): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2010
This is too long~
Sneezes

I would be back later please!
Re: I Need To Win Her Love. by Omolola1(f): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2010
be patient wiv her, most gurlz like taking their time ~
Re: I Need To Win Her Love. by 1105(f): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2010
baby what if im not patient wif u~ cry
Re: I Need To Win Her Love. by Omolola1(f): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2010
with me u need a lot of patience *winks*
Re: I Need To Win Her Love. by Girl846(f): 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2010
Maybe she is recovering from a past relationship that she got really hurt?
Re: I Need To Win Her Love. by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2010
She dont wanna miss anything.she wanna test everything b4 u kidnap her.yes! She did nt knw how sweet it was. At d hilt of d game,i suggest. Standby.
Re: I Need To Win Her Love. by double08(m): 12:42am On Aug 05, 2010
If she aint ready find another.or may be she just want to stress you some more, but come to think of it three months of friendship before you laid your cards,mehn that is so long!!!!
Re: I Need To Win Her Love. by 1105(f): 1:59am On Aug 05, 2010
Omolola1:

be patient wiv her, most gurlz like taking their time ~

baby i was hoping u wud say with u i need a lot of LUBE,
im not pweety good @ been patient but good at using LUBES!!
Re: I Need To Win Her Love. by abrahym(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2010
This story too long,i got sick of reading
Re: I Need To Win Her Love. by adaybola(f): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2010
Girl846:

Maybe she is recovering from a past relationship that she got really hurt?

That is a nice one.

Bitter past experiences can be haunting. Just keep being a good friend and with time she will see the good in you. She may be taking her time to get to know you better before dating you (which in my opinion is the best). It's best to start as friends before professing love in any great relationship.

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A True Luv. / Does He Need To Know? / Which Is More Important: Your Gf/bf Or Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.