Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? (7679 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
Factfinder1:

Seems something is paining you... Tell me your age and send me a picture
if you want to find out anything, pls pm me like everybody else. Have a lovely day
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2018
Tuface is rich as hell and he is an exception. Go and look on the streets of Nigeria and pick out 10 45 year old men, most are nothing to write home about.

How is having multiple partners related to stress? You people will just be concluding rubbish in your heads...multiple partners do not cause aging in women, stop just stupid superstition to prove a point. Men look older than their age if they don’t care of themselves, don’t deceive yourself looking up to tuface who is a millionaire when you don’t even have up to 500k in your savings. You will not remain fresh if you live a rugged life. End of story.
mrakeeno:
what is this one saying

Tubaba looks way younger than his age but cant say same about annie despite the age gap between them (in fact Annie looks older than him)

Most men I know (despite not being rich) look younger than their age but the reverse is the case for the women

What ladies don't understand is their body responds to stress and stretch more than the guys. Reason why a guy can have numerous partners and still look fresh while the lady looks old

P.S - A lady that looks old looks old. No make up and packaging will help her. I think women should stop jumping from one dick to another

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Same here I am on leave for the next two weeks.
Are you really a captain?
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by CaptainMitch: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2018
He is my favourite character in the movie 12 strong, I left Nigerian Defence Academy I couldn't cope if that counts.
Valerie47:
Are you really a captain?
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by moko123: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2018
So many sex partner and a selfish conscience makes dem look older than thier age

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:
He is my favourite character in the movie 12 strong, I left Nigerian Defence Academy I couldn't cope if that counts.
OK, its fine.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by cooluzi: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Whereas people say I look 16. Now who is deceiving who? Its genes okay.
are you not 16

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by CaptainMitch: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2018
I was in your state recently.
Valerie47:
OK, its fine.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2018
cooluzi:
are you not 16
I'm 12 cheesy.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I was in your state recently.
That's nice, you came to see someone?
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by CaptainMitch: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2018
I came to supervise an official exercise, I was bored I left after 2 nights.
Valerie47:
That's nice, you came to see someone?
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I came to supervise an official exercise, I was bored I left after 2 nights.
Owerri is the best place to relax and spend money, guys come from different part of the country to Owerri just to flex, so many flexing bars and restaurant, too many girls.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by samysmoothfresh: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2018
Saffi:
Tuface is rich as hell and he is an exception. Go and look on the streets of Nigeria and pick out 10 45 year old men, most are nothing to write home about.

How is having multiple partners related to stress? You people will just be concluding rubbish in your heads...multiple partners do not cause aging in women, stop just stupid superstition to prove a point. Men look older than their age if they don’t care of themselves, don’t deceive yourself looking up to tuface who is a millionaire when you don’t even have up to 500k in your savings. You will not remain fresh if you live a rugged life. End of story.

will you stfu!!, undecided
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Gerrard59(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Kylekent59:
The man above has said it all. Also, dating multiple men. It has been noted that having sex with old men will make girls look old because of their semen.

If there are no citations to support the claim, it's bogus.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by CaptainMitch: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2018
That was my first time in that city Sinz and Highqueen refused to hangout with me or show me around. Both of them said there were away.
Valerie47:
Owerri is the best place to relax and spend money, guys come from different part of the country to Owerri just to flex, so many flexing bars and restaurant, too many girls.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Kidaholic(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Just ask him to come to Owerri and see you undecided which one is all this Owerri is the best place to relax and spend money shii?? cheesy
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by carter009(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2018
Kidaholic:

Just ask him to come to Owerri and see you undecided which one is all this Owerri is the best place to relax and spend money shii?? cheesy

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by amajato: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:
That was my first time in that city Sinz and Highqueen refused to hangout with me or show me around. Both of them said there were away.
Eyya
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kidaholic:

Who brought you into this matter? 2019 is near, learn to mind your business in the coming year.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Anfieldboss: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
Too much and different dicks they have taken
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by CaptainMitch: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
I will be back next week
Valerie47:
Eyya
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by adelacuna(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Saffi:
How come sleeping around only affects women but not men? Men sleep around even more than women, I’m not understanding. All these stupid African backwards beliefs, you people should try and have sense.
Do u realize that women sleep around more than men.

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I will be back next week
OK, cool

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by sukhothai: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Whereas people say I look 16. Now who is deceiving who? Its genes okay.
who cares about you?
Have ever seen you before?
Stupid cunt
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by sukhothai: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Its genetics, right from birth, I've always looked younger than my age, even when I was in school, I can remember people telling me to come to their cyber cafe and do some school runs thinking I'm a 100L student, whereas I'm in my final year, also there is this lecturer then that do call me last born cheesy.

The highest someone has guess my age this year is 20years, others tell me 18, 16,17.

I also know a woman that is in her 30s with 4kids but when you see her, you won't know she is in her 30s, she looks like she is 23.
it's a deficiency.. Biological called down syndrome or turner syndrome..
Retarded growth.. You are sick but don't know it

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Kylekent59: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Saffi:
It’s my fault for responding. But when I see stupid things, I can’t help but correct it angry

ur profile pix says it all grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Lady Also Rapes Guys ( Share Ur Experience) / We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. / Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.