Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,497 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? (2028 Views)

My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life. / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Nairalanders Them Swear For Una??? Someone Cannot Rest Again?? (image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
There's this girl I know in my area and I know her real boyfriend.But just yesterday in the morning,I saw her coming out of another guy's house.She looked like someone pass the night out ahh the other guy's side while still having a boyfriend.Now,the poor boy will be thinking he has a loyal girlfriend,no knowing the fake girlfriend is also double dating.
Them swear for Una!!!!!!

Addenda-I'm not making a generalization that all girls are cheats though

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Snitch.
Bleep her too fast fast

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by paulolee(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
lolz...my guy mind ur business oo...this life no balance atall and mayb her guy own na two babes de come spend nite...jis face front or if u nid her nunu jus plan ur map well n she go de come spend nite too

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by Bluethong1(f): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Do you know if her boyfriend also got side chick.

Don't speak for everyone rather guys are the reason girls cheat, get that into your skull.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by donbachi(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Addenda abi na adi ndu...mind ur beingness.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by Vyzz: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Maybe the guy is her cousin

. Rethinks

Yeah the guy is definitely her cousin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by bottlewater1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
op corona no affect you ni
abeg leave the poor girl unless you sef wan bleep

Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Vyzz:
Maybe the guy is her cousin

. Rethinks

Yeah the guy is definitely her cousin
No,I know both of them.They're not related. I know the girl.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by Shegzy8(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bluethong1:

Don't speak for everyone rather guys are the reason girls cheat, get that into your skull.
Arrant nonsense.
Never to be held accountable for their deeds or actions. The topic is about her spending the night in another guy's place and has nothing to do with the bf, stop your assumption and stop deviating from the op.
Typical female always holding a man responsible for everything in their life. So it's whose fault when a man cheats?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by Brokeloser: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bluethong1:

rather guys are the reason girls cheat, get that into your skull.
[

What manner of fuuckry is this??
Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Shegzy8:

Arrant nonsense.
Never to be held accountable for their deeds or actions. The topic is about her spending the night in another guy's place and has nothing to do with the bf, stop your assumption and stop deviating from the op.
Typical female always holding a man responsible for everything in their life. So it's whose fault when a man cheats?
He's a male
Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
There's this girl I know in my area and I know her real boyfriend.But just yesterday in the morning,I saw her coming out of another guy's house.She looked like someone pass the night out ahh the other guy's side while still having a boyfriend.Now,the poor boy will be thinking he has a loyal girlfriend,no knowing the fake girlfriend is also double dating.
Them swear for Una!!!!!!

Addenda-I'm not making a generalization that all girls are cheats though

Haven't you also seen guys that cheat on their loyal girlfriends?
Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
she has two boyfriends oga
Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by MacSobo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bluethong1:

Shurrup dia jor. Back then with my ex, I satisfied her with everything I have without having anoda girl, in fact I snubbed oda girls for her sake. Yet, she cheated on Me with "a friend"

But I thank dem Ubunja and co for their influence in my life now

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by emmax27(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bluethong1:

Aunty shout up jare, if you no get talk better speak for yourself.

How can you say guy are the reason girls cheat, so why do guy cheat? Person wey wan cheat go cheat, don't give excuses for your stupidity or ignorance.

Even if a girl meet a loyal and calm guy she'll still cheat, was it the guy that made her cheat or her stupidity.
She actually cheated herself not the guy....don't come and vex me here, I hate rubbish oh

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? by Vyzz: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
No,I know both of them.They're not related. I know the girl.

U didn't get it

(1) (Reply)

Man Sends Woman 50,000 Naira As A 'thank You' Gift For Replying His Chat / Guys And Stretch Marks / She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.