Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way (36723 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by ylaa(f): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
i will tell cordelia grin

Foodforthought:
The same way I'll dump Cordelia grin
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Classy.
Transfer all that anger on the guy. No point fighting with the other female. Not worth it.
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by CaptainMitch: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good for him, cheating men are scum.
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Foodforthought: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
ylaa:
i will tell cordelia grin
Lol...please don't. I want it to be a surprise grin

1 Like

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by pocohantas(f): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
I see some wailers grin
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by okwabayi(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
...and three days later she’ll get forgotten and feel the itch for attention again.
Internet victories are fleeting. There’s no point putting yourself out like that.
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by fowlyansh181(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Foodforthought:
no , not the supreme? lipsrsealed
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Dedetwo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
At 21, she has already gone through one boyfriend yet moronic dingbats have hailed her as a heroine. The world is gone to goons.

1 Like

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by sayisayi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Her next BF will only meet her at night in industrial areas.
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by shineeye1: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
droptrend205:
A woman has become an internet hero after dumping her boyfriend at her 21st birthday party.

Tiana Perea of Houston took to her Twitter account to post a video of the exact moment she kicked her boyfriend to the curb, adding the caption, “

Is this the right thing to do when your bf cheats on you?”

The video shows Perea surrounded by her friends in a kitchen before silencing them all with her epic speech in which she accuses her boyfriend of cheating.

I’d like to thank Santos for making me realize I deserve so much better,” she says, looking at her boyfriend, who seems to have no clue that he’s about to be dumped.

“All of us have seen screenshots … you were sexting her and sending her videos,” she continues. “You literally sent her the same picture you sent me today.”

As her friends cheer her on in the background, Perea then waves Santos off with one final sentiment.

“In case you didn’t figure it out, we’re over and you can get the f*** out,” she snaps.

Perea has become an internet sensation since posting the video, with many praising her for standing up for herself.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/internet-hails-woman-who-dumped-cheating-boyfriend-in-epic-way/

The worldly people are succeeding in validating immorality in this world. The world is hailing on to establish that illegitimate sexual intimacy is their new standard practice . This story is no case of cheating, when they are mere sex mates, having sexual intimacy outside
of wedlock! This is simply a case of extension of immorality.
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
The men are foaming grin cheesy

Take cover!
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Omudia11: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Of all names you chose Cordelia grin
Foodforthought:
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by ylaa(f): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
alright
Foodforthought:

Lol...please don't. I want it to be a surprise grin
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by xtervaganza(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Another guy will still cheat on her

Make she koshidanu

1 Like

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Tonysmith4sure(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chai......Busted
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oh well, like that will guaranty her next man wouldn't cheat cheesy

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
A1PHA:
He cheated and she ended the relationship good.
What is epic there? , does she have to call all her friends and record everything?
She is just looking for attention.
Yhu mean the same way the guy was looking for attention when he cheated, right.

Its epic because the dude never saw it coming, he was probably feeling lika sharp guy.
Its epic because what he did in secret is now public.
It's epic because, she is nobodies fnobodies fool.
He played her secretly, ,he played him openly and dished him him a way his ego would be dashed.

If I were that guy, I would almost slap her.

Finally most ladies would be drowning in hormones, feeling sorry for themselves cause their partner cheated, she composed herself and played him, along con.
Its so fucking epic that guy is a fool.
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by feargod360(m): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
As if the next guy (victim)she's going to date next wasn't dumped by a hoe like her.. Cheap attention seekers..
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Dollypizzle13(f): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
PennywysCares:
we on nairaland clap for her as well

i wonder why some fuccking guys don't cheat in a nice way if they want to

I does mine in a very coded way, go very far away to do my runz and then return back to her after some days

no strange video nor pictures on my cellphone

i pretend and care most while making my pass on the side very well
no time to break person heart and disgrace yourself like the fuccking nigga
shocked
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by marvinsync(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
guys why have u been so hateful with ur comments e dey pain u grin
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by firstolalekan(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
A1PHA:
He cheated and she ended the relationship good.
What is epic there? , does she have to call all her friends and record everything?
She is just looking for attention.
Of course
What's bad about looking for attention.
Pot calling kettle black...

Now stfu and fùcya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.