Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice (6646 Views)

Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People / Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku / Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by imam07: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:
This is not to discourage you from participating in the political process but here are my predictions for 2019 and beyond.

1) Atiku will lose the election. It wont be a free nor fair election. Dont be delusional.

2) There will be an online and offline backlash from northerners and yorubas against Igbos just like 2015. Get ready for it.

3) After about 6 months of bragging and celebration of buhari's win settles, the reality of the dire state of the economy sets in.

4) Igbos will continue to do their business and prosper. No need to panic.

5) The poor supporters of buhari will most likely remain poor.

6) The rich will continue to get richer.

So with all these predictions, Ndigbo need to continue investing back home in the east. Lets stop developing other parts of Nigeria with our hard earned money, sweat and blood.

I am proud of Ndigbo no matter the outcome. I will always be.

www.igbo-unity.com

Dont kill ur fellow igbos. The curse on ibos is they can hardly be successfull at home. Tell me a well known successful rich man ibo man dat stayed back in ibo land to make his money. Mention one and i wll tell u he is a richualist.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
imam07:
Dont kill ur fellow igbos. The curse on ibos is they can hardly be successfull at home. Tell me a well known successful rich man ibo man dat stayed back in ibo land to make his money. Mention one and i wll tell u he is a richualist.

Igbos Venture out to other areas because of lower competition just like Chinese, Lebanese etc. There are so many successful igbo businesses and business men and women residing and rapidly developing igboland.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by imam07: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:
This is not to discourage you from participating in the political process but here are my predictions for 2019 and beyond.

1) Atiku will lose the election. It wont be a free nor fair election. Dont be delusional.

2) There will be an online and offline backlash from northerners and yorubas against Igbos just like 2015. Get ready for it.

3) After about 6 months of bragging and celebration of buhari's win settles, the reality of the dire state of the economy sets in.

So with all these predictions, Ndigbo need to continue investing back home in the east. Lets stop developing other parts of Nigeria with our hard earned money, sweat and blood.

www.igbo-unity.com

see deadly advice to d ibos. Hope ur grandfather was not d one who wrongly advise Ojukwu to declare biafra war against nigeria. My advice dont let history repeat itself because d damages is still hunting u people.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
@OP.

You have some good points and I endorse your call for Igbos to look inwards towards the SE because being one of the most industrious ethnic groups in Africa means it is arrant stupidity for you guys not to develop the SE optimally to then be dragging the ancestral homes of others with the indigenes there.

Britons can buy retirement homes in the Algarve in Spain and in quaint Villages in France to the extent those feel like outposts of the UK as I am sure Amuwo Odofin in Lagos feels to some igbos. Yet that development has not come at the detriment of developing London or other UK towns only for Britons to then brag ungraciously of owning/developing this and that.

You must remember Nigerian ethnic groups relate to each other much like nations do worldwide because of different cultural, linguistic and ethnic differences that produces a lack of homogeneity we cannot bridge overnight and must work to improve.

Going up and down claiming to own this and that will therefore not be received well merely because we are all Nigerians when our real differences and unresolved issues make this a poorly accepted concept in practice on the ground.

With your prediction of economic woe under Buhari post 2019, I don't agree . We are not in control of all indices of economic growth and progress but with hardwork, and some luck with global conditions favouring us, recovery can be attained to then pave way for a boom period of growth.

The claim of economic incompetence by Buhari is just ignorance because PMB has many intelligent and very competent economic advisors who will be guiding him. What they cannot do is defy oil price crash, with the Nigerian economy mainly dependent on that, or repair damage of 16 long years of PDP misrule in 3.5 years.

You should tell us how long it took many western nation to come out of the credit-crunch recession of 2005-2006 with the likes of Greece still struggling with serious unemployment and other woes till today. Nigeria , unlike many other nations, essentially had no buffers to shield it from the economic downturn that began as soon as PMB took over.

It has to be all hands on deck and not ignorant blame game over inevitable economic downturn this government did not cause, could not avoid and does not have the tools to liberate Nigeria from as quickly as economic novices are postulating it can/should.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by imam07: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Modarun:
Afonja forming Igbo. If truely you are an Ibo person you will know Igbos dont do what if. They predicted Buharis failure and the blood letting that will follow his election. True to type, Buhari even out did what they said he would do.
There only 3 kinds of people supporting Buhari right now.
1. Yoruba muslims who wants to replace Buhari.
2. Islamic fanatics, who wants to further islamatize Nigeria.
3. Sychophants who are feedibg fat on Buharis presidency.

But unfortunately you that is here holding brief for Buhari is a nobody.
u 4got those in kwarans who dont want saraki in power again.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
imam07:
see deadly advice to d ibos. Hope ur grandfather was not d one who wrongly advise Ojukwu to declare biafra war against nigeria. My advice dont let history repeat itself because d damages is still hunting u people.

What damage exactly? The people whose Buhari’s administration has negatively affected the most economically are the northerners and Yorubas. The typical igbo person don’t depend on government.

If Buhari win the elections, the igbos will go back to hustling for their daily living.

If Buhari loses the election, the igbos will also go back to hustling.

It doesn’t matter what the outcome is. I don’t want to start posting pictures of individual developments in this igboland.

This thread will have thousands of developments instantly. But no need to prove anything to you. The reality is on he ground and igbos are still doing well in general.

So if you want, vote out of blind hate for the igbos. You are doing yourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by GarriKoro(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

Boycotting election will not pressure the Nigerian government to organize a Referendum.

Have an agreement with Israel and her allies for military support to defeat Nigeria.
International politics is not conducted based on petty sentiments. What exactly do the isrealis have to gain from going to war against Nigeria? What can Biafra offer isreal that Nigeria can't?
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by imam07: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Igbos Venture out to other areas because of lower competition just like Chinese, Lebanese etc. There are so many successful igbo businesses and business men and women residing and rapidly developing igboland.
So those peopie u said do not have connection with d southwest?
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Modarun:
Afonja forming Igbo. If truely you are an Ibo person you will know Igbos dont do what if. They predicted Buharis failure and the blood letting that will follow his election. True to type, Buhari even out did what they said he would do.
There only 3 kinds of people supporting Buhari right now.
1. Yoruba muslims who wants to replace Buhari.
2. Islamic fanatics, who wants to further islamatize Nigeria.
3. Sychophants who are feedibg fat on Buharis presidency.

But unfortunately you that is here holding brief for Buhari is a nobody.

OP seems reasonable but I feel sorry for him because it is belligerent empty barrels and self-destructive haters like you who will continue to get and keep the Igbos in trouble with other Nigerians.

Look, modern Yorubas don't give a damn. As a peaceful and progressive people who have now had to pragmatically develope tough skin because of the reality of Nigeria , we can do this either way.

We are ready to fight you hate for hate if you think you can match or better us with that approach as your kind favour .

Or we can work with progressive pragmatism such as OP proffers. Your call because either way we are not slowing down or losing focus of what we want and where we want to get to.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by gidgiddy: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tyche:

You are naive

Really? All the voting Nigeria has done since 1960, where is Nigeria today?
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:
@OP.

You have some good points and I endorse your call for Igbos to look inwards towards the SE because being one of the most industrious ethnic groups in Africa means it is arrant stupidity for you guys not to develop the SE optimally to then be dragging the ancestral homes of others with the indigenes there.

Britons can buy retirement homes in the Algarve in Spain and in quaint Villages in France to the extent those feel like outposts of the UK as I am sure Amuwo Odofin in Lagos feels to some igbos. Yet that development has not come at the detriment of developing London or other UK towns only for Britons to then brag ungraciously of owning/developing this and that.

You must remember Nigerian ethnic groups relate to each other much like nations do worldwide because of different cultural, linguistic and ethnic differences that produces a lack of homogeneity we cannot bridge overnight and must work to improve.

Going up and down claiming to own this and that will therefore not be received well merely because we are all Nigerians when our real differences and unresolved issues make this a poorly accepted concept in practice on the ground.

With your prediction of economic woe under Buhari post 2019, I don't agree . We are not in control of all indices of economic growth and progress but with hardwork, and some luck with global conditions favouring us, recovery can be attained to then pave way for a boom period of growth.

The claim of economic incompetence by Buhari is just ignorance because PMB has many intelligent and very competent economic advisors who will be guiding him. What they cannot do is defy oil price crash, with the Nigerian economy mainly dependent on that, or repair damage of 16 long years of PDP misrule in 3.5 years.

You should tell us how long it took many western nation to come out of the credit-crunch recession of 2005-2006 with the likes of Greece still struggling with serious unemployment and other woes till today. Nigeria , unlike many other nations, essentially had no buffers to shield it from the economic downturn that began as soon as PMB took over.

It has to be all hands on deck and not ignorant blame game over inevitable economic downturn this government did not cause, could not avoid and does not have the tools to liberate Nigeria from as quickly as economic novices are postulating it can/should.

Let’s gets some facts straight, the Nigerian constitution makes all of Nigeria No Mans land. As annoying as some Igbos might be by dragging Lagos, they are NOT wrong with their claims. Let’s change Nigeria’s constitution so that Yorubas can fully keep lagos to themselves but until then, its business as usual.

Also, Buhari has no economic plan and his economic team is mediocre at best. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by dometome: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
mekaboy:

This is the myopic reasoning and foolishness I am talking about. Buhari died in London and all the world leaders know about it and are hiding it because the support a political party in a third world country. The United kingdom will sacrifice their integrity for APC. This is the message the scammer is feeding the igbos with and they believe.

Didn't you watch him go to America to ask for funds to buy guns?

How did he prove buharis death? With Photoshop pictures?

Go and borrow sense if you don't have .
No you should borrow sense because your head is full buahari's cow dung, Buhari should prove he is the same by at least speaking fulfulde, why has it suddenly become difficult to speak his OWN maternal tongue? How can rats invade the most secure place in the country? He keeps on distancing himself from the public, he won't attend debates, (he participated in 2011 debate), no media chat, Zahra the Twitter girl, what happened to her? And many other things. Asking for guns for self protection is not a crime, you have a right to life. An avarge nigerian is very stupid. Thank God I am a Biafran.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
imam07:
So those peopie u said do not have connection with d southwest?

if they do, it would be to go to apapa monopoly port to bring in their goods or use the monopoly international airport.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Let’s gets some facts straight, the Nigerian constitution makes all of Nigeria No Mans land. As annoying as some Igbos might be by dragging Lagos, they are NOT wrong with their claims. Let’s change Nigeria’s constitution so that Yorubas can fully keep lagos to themselves but until then, its business as usual.

Also, Buhari has no economic plan and his economic team is mediocre at best. Case closed.

Bruv, the constitution gives every Nigerian assurance of living anywhere in Nigeria unimpeded. I can't speak for every region but that happens in the SW.

What the constitution does not tell you to do is go around offending the sensibilities of others. Why can you guys never understand this simple concept and modulate your behaviour accordingly?

Are the Lebanese not doing comparatively far better than Igbos in Nigeria with many of them actually holding full Nigerian passports and enjoying same privilege as you? Do you ever hear anything from them? It is not rocket science bruv.

As for PMB's economic team, I can conclude it will be mediocre to you unless Soludo or Okonjo Iweala is heading it. That will always be the Achilles heel of even the most reasonable Igbo. I.e a vainglorious and empty belief, based on nada, that only you and your kind can deliver.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by imam07: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:

What damage exactly? The people whose Buhari’s administration has negatively affected the most economically are the northerners and Yorubas. The typical igbo person don’t depend on government.

If Buhari win the elections, the igbos will go back to hustling for their daily living.

If Buhari loses the election, the igbos will also go back to hustling.

It doesn’t matter what the outcome is. I don’t want to start posting pictures of individual developments in this igboland.

This thread will have thousands of developments instantly. But no need to prove anything to you. The reality is on he ground and igbos are still doing well in general.

So if you want, vote out of blind hate for the igbos. You are doing yourselves.
When u know ibos do not depend on d govt and buhari govt is not affecting u people. Why are u crying foul. Saying yoruba is suffering from buhari govt is somehow funny. If yorubas are suffering to earn naira,do u ibos pluck money on d tree in ur village? Are we not under d same govt? If u beleive u do biz. Can only ibos be doing d buying and selling? If u believe u hate yoruba and other tribe,so if they come to u 4 biz,u will ignore them because of their tribe? If u are praying 4 yoruba to suffer in this govt,u are deceiving urself if u think it will not affect u ibos too. Let be sensible in our post

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by melodyogonna(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:

I am a very strong believer in self determination through peaceful protest and boycott but it is not effective in an uncivilized country like Nigeria.

You can do that forever in Nigeria but get ready for live bullets and unnecessary waste of human lives. it time to change strategy.

So what do you propose?
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by melodyogonna(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
mekaboy:

Igbos should rather invest in the southern part of Nigeria not igboland alone. The south is more educated and not driven by religious extremism.

When violence breaks out in the North both igbos and yorubas are targets.

It's not for you to decide if Atiku will loose or win. Till the day of the polls.

I advice igbos to stop listening to the fraudster Nnamdi kanu on exile in Israel. Telling them not to participate in Nigerian politics that Israel is coming to save them.

This is the time to participate fully . How can his gullible followers be zooming Photoshop pictures if buharis ears while every other region is taking part in the political season.

God punish that fraudster Kanu, that left his family in London telling gullible igbos Biafra or death.
Stop talking like a fo0l.

Do you know how many million people following Nnamdi Kanu? so all of are fools, you are the wise man.

again, stop talking like a fo0l

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
I only pity those who listens to this op.
He is a scammer and a fraud.

He opens a website to encourage tribalism in its fullest.

You have failed.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by melodyogonna(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

Boycotting election will not pressure the Nigerian government to organize a Referendum.

Have an agreement with Israel and her allies for military support to defeat Nigeria.

It will actually pressure Nigeria, remember that international observers will be on ground to monitor the election?
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by melodyogonna(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

Until we tell ourselves the truth, we will keep shouting No Referendum No Election.

Nigerians aren't a civilized people.

You don't play gentleman with a mad man.

You either prevail using a greater madness or you let go.

No they are not, Nigeria is not civilized.

But remember amnesty international is publishing reports on Nigerian army killing of unarmed Biafran agitators - the message is for international observers.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by melodyogonna(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Don't mind the fool

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Buhari is still alive. He looked very skinny in the past because he was very sick then. But he has recovered and relatively healthy now.

Bros listen to me.

From a classified information, Buhari Is Dead.

That is why Jonathan published his book without fear and the Senators booed him without fear.

Classified info

Take or Leave My Words.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
GarriKoro:
International politics is not conducted based on petty sentiments. What exactly do the isrealis have to gain from going to war against Nigeria? What can Biafra offer isreal that Nigeria can't?

Find out first why Israel wants to join ECOWAS and AU.

That is the answer to your question.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
melodyogonna:

It will actually pressure Nigeria, remember that international observers will be on ground to monitor the election?

It will not put pressure on Nigeria.

It can only deny Nigeria weapons from some countries but won't completely stop weapons from other countries.

Force Is The Only Language Nigeria Understands and Israel Has More Than Enough Of That Force.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:

www.igbo-unity.com

Go and develop your father's house first...not writing trash on nairaland.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by melodyogonna(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I only pity those who listens to this op.
He is a scammer and a fraud.

He opens a website to encourage tribalism in its fullest.

You have failed.
We are discussing the message, not the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
melodyogonna:

We are discussing the message, not the messenger.

The message and the messenger are fraudsters.
If he wants to become tech owner, he should do that not riding on ethnicism to promote such.....is absurd.

The op in person should be ashamed of himself. Let him go and develop his father's compound first before advising ndigbo.

You own nothing and know nothing and now want to render an advice....is that not stupidity.

Someone telling me igboland is not developed is a story I chose not to listen coz is a fat lie infact fallacious.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by melodyogonna(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

It will not put pressure on Nigeria.

It can only deny Nigeria weapons from some countries but won't completely stop weapons from other countries.

Force Is The Only Language Nigeria Understands and Israel Has More Than Enough Of That Force.
I see you guys don't understand the purpose of the election boycott.
The boycott is supposed to pass a message to the whole world and Nigeria.

Voting in elections is a democratic duty, a civil responsibility which every citizen that loves his/her country must participate in to decide the fate of the country.

Now what message does it pass if a whole region stays out of voting, remember voting is a civic duty every patriot must do.

And Trump not Israel promised us referendum, and we both know Trump as someone who fufils is promises - but first; we must show we are tired with Nigeria and no longer patriots.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by kanubiafra: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Go through my history. I have never been a supporter of Atiku or any presidential candidate.
so what is your point in asking us to partake in politics? since you have no camp ? and clearly no candidate what else do you define as political isolation? if not what you just posted above ? and since you know it wont be free and fair why take part?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by melodyogonna(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The message and the messenger are fraudsters.
If he wants to become tech owner, he should do that not riding on ethnicism to promote such.....is absurd.

The op in person should be ashamed of himself. Let him go and develop his father's compound first before advising ndigbo.

You own nothing and know nothing and now want to render an advice....is that not stupidity.

Someone telling me igboland is not developed is a story I chose not to listen coz is a fat lie infact fallacious.
Who said igboland is not developed? Cool down and read the message before talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
melodyogonna:

Who said igboland is not developed? Cool down and read the message before talking trash.

Not trash as I have read his message denotatively and assimilated his message but I won't allow such lies to hold.
These guys are somethingelse parading themselves as lovers of igbos.

On what stand should this his ridiculous and divisive advice hold. He should blame his forefathers for been a failure not telling succesful men, how well to build their merchandise and spread their tentacles to bring food on their table.

It is their myopic believe that makes them not to go far.

I hate rubbish advice that doesn't help the igbos in any way.

Never do well in life advising those far much better than them.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
melodyogonna:

Juliusmalema is a Yoruba man pretending to be Igbo.

His anti IPOB comments are not hidden.

horsepower101 , pls ignore Juliusmalema

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Obasanjo Wants a Third Term? / Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB / Black Thursday: 32 Burn To Death, 18 Crushed In Multiple Accidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.