Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice (6665 Views)

Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People / Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku / Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:

I am a very strong believer in self determination through peaceful protest and boycott but it is not effective in an uncivilized country like Nigeria.

You can do that forever in Nigeria but get ready for live bullets and unnecessary waste of human lives. it time to change strategy.

You are a realistic person.

If IPOB can not convince the State of Israel to arm Biafrans, they should forget about the boycott because Nigerians aren't civilized people.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by gidgiddy: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:

I respectfully disagree. I think they should remain active in the political process. Political isolation as a means of protest in Nigeria is suicidal.

The only thing politics does in Nigeria is to help the next set of rogues to go on a 4 year looting spree. The system and country does not work.

Voting is a waste of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Guestlander: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
End of Atikulation even before the election.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by kettykin: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

Demand A Referendum From Who.?

Who Are We Demanding The Referendum From.?
A United nations mandated referendum has happened in many countries why must Nigeria be an exception

Countries that existed for centuries like United kingdom have done referendums many times. Soviet union, Ethiopia, hindustan that are bigger, older, stronger and more stable than Nigeria have all broken up ,how is Nigeria different or better than them
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
kettykin:

Igbos who can afford it should divest from the country and invest in stable economies like United states, Canada.

Igbos whose businesses have asset base of N100b should diffuse shares in the stock market.

Igbos should make aba and river Niger navigable for lower bottom vessels.

Igbos should divest from building long term in north and south west.

The raining season is coming .
Al Qaeda backed boko Islamists will seek to over run the country.
The growth of the electric car will mark the existence of Nigeria by 2024.
Yorubanisation of Lagos will finally be the last straw.

China is coming to take over sections of Nigeria because of failed loans

Igbo divest from Nigeria. Those who know , know

You are smart to see the future lies in having investments outside Nigeria and within Igboland.

This is one fact our people are yet to grasp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Guestlander: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
kettykin:

A United nations mandated referendum has happened in many countries why must Nigeria be an exception

Countries that existed for centuries like United kingdom have done referendums many times. Soviet union, Ethiopia, hindustan that are bigger, older, stronger and more stable than Nigeria have all broken up ,how is Nigeria different or better than them

Absolutely, let the Biafrans go but only with their five states.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
kettykin:

Mention any country UN conducted a Referendum without a crisis first taking place.?

Just mention one.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by educhigo: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
2019 jubril street to sudan

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Guestlander:

Absolutely, let the Biafrans go but only with their five states.

The new Biafra will be made up of so many willing ethnic groups and don't be surprised when you see the Middle Belt runaway with the Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:
This is not to discourage you from participating in the political process but here are my predictions for 2019 and beyond.

1) Atiku will lose the election. It wont be a free nor fair election. Dont be delusional.

2) There will be an online and offline backlash from northerners and yorubas against Igbos just like 2015. Get ready for it.

3) After about 6 months of bragging and celebration of buhari's win settles, the reality of the dire state of the economy sets in.

4) Igbos will continue to do their business and prosper. No need to panic.

5) The poor supporters of buhari will most likely remain poor.

6) The rich will continue to get richer.

So with all these predictions, Ndigbo need to continue investing back home in the east. Lets stop developing other parts of Nigeria with our hard earned money, sweat and blood.

I am proud of Ndigbo no matter the outcome. I will always be.

www.igbo-unity.com

Let's Dissect Properly Why You Think Buhari Will Win.

In The North, The Other Northern Elites Who Are Not Part Of Buhari's Cabal, Are The Ones Spearheading The Movement To Replace Jubril With Atiku.

This Is Not About Rigging But About Northerners Within The Cabal and Northerners Alienated By The Cabal.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Guestlander: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

The new Biafra will be made up of some many willing ethnic groups and don't be surprised when you see the Middle Belt runaway with the Biafrans.

Middle belt with Biafra? Ok, and what exactly are the current problems we have in Nigeria that will not arise in this new United states of Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Buhari is not a democrat and will never be. He is extremely desperate for power.

He ran 4 times and lost 3 out of the 4 times. Every time he lost, he always called for violence. Remember in 2011 when he called for violence after he lost and over 800 people were killed in the North.

Another is the issue of underage voters in the North and citizens of Niger and Chad voting. This is well documented.

If Buhari was still alive, what you said would be obtainable.

Do you think the National Assembly would have booed the real Buhari knowing how vengeful Buhari is.?

Do you think Jonathan would have published his book knowing how vengeful Buhari is.?

The Northerners know that bubu is dead and have shifted camp to Atiku.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by deomelllo: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:
lmao atleast this one Is not completely dellusional like the army of dumb flat heads littering this forum.

But then, flat head will always be a flat head. cheesy

lol.... grin
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Guestlander:

Middle belt with Biafra? Ok, and what exactly are the current problems we have in Nigeria that will not arise in this new United states of Biafra?

I am not on this platform to argue with you but take note that the unity of the North broke when Fulani Herdsmen went Rogue.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by deomelllo: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

Do you think the National Assembly would have booed the real Buhari knowing how vengeful Buhari is.?

Do you think Jonathan would have published his book knowing how vengeful Buhari is.?

The Northerners know that bubu is dead and have shifted camp to Atiku

That's why they go to Atiku rallies to shout Sai Buhari Sai baba...?

Igbos amd their rubbish sef

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
mekaboy:

You don't do business with sentiments. You take your business to where your target market is.

They should invest anywhere they like but bring their money home to develop their region. Unfortunately, the governors all have individual plans and no blueprints for regional development.

Exactly. I agree with you on this. They can invest anywhere but the profit must start bringing back home. At least 50%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
dometome:
Will they shoot me If I decide to stay in my house on that day? It is like you don't know the meaning of electoral boycott.

Boycotting election will not pressure the Nigerian government to organize a Referendum.

Have an agreement with Israel and her allies for military support to defeat Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
deomelllo:

That's why they go to Atiku rallies to shout Sai Buhari Sai baba...?
Igbos amd their rubbish sef

You mean APC hired thugs who shouted Sai Baba at Atiku's rally.
We sabi una trademark wella.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by KillTheZombies: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:
[s]lmao atleast this one Is not completely dellusional like the army of dumb flat heads littering this forum.

But then, flat head will always be a flat head. cheesy[/s]

Yoromuslim monkeys are daft zombirudeens. Concentrate on lifting Champion's league cup in skull mining. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by enGraced2019: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good Samaritan on Nairaland please help me with your widows might make i buy food for house. the grain of rice from your table will go a long way. hunger wan finish person. Diamond Bank 0071552171

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
mekaboy:

Igbos should rather invest in the southern part of Nigeria not igboland alone. The south is more educated and not driven by religious extremism.

When violence breaks out in the North both igbos and yorubas are targets.

It's not for you to decide if Atiku will loose or win. Till the day of the polls.

I advice igbos to stop listening to the fraudster Nnamdi kanu on exile in Israel. Telling them not to participate in Nigerian politics that Israel is coming to save them.

This is the time to participate fully . How can his gullible followers be zooming Photoshop pictures if buharis ears while every other region is taking part in the political season.

God punish that fraudster Kanu, that left his family in London telling gullible igbos Biafra or death.

Do you know the meaning of Fraudster.?

Did KANU ever collect money from you.?

Did KANU ever stop you from fighting for the restoration of Biafra through your own means.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Warship: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

The only thing politics does in Nigeria is to help the next set of rogues to go on a 4 year looting spree. The system and country does not work.

Until we tell ourselves the truth, we will keep shouting No Referendum No Election.

Nigerians aren't a civilized people.

You don't play gentleman with a mad man.

You either prevail using a greater madness or you let go.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by deomelllo: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
[s]
Warship:

You mean APC hired thugs who shouted Sai Baba at Atiku's rally.

We sabi una trademark wella.
[/s]

Yes, they are always hired thugs according to Igbos.

Don't worry, you will return to your biafra nland referendum noise after Athiefkulooters defeat next year.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by 0monnak0da: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:

But then, flat head will always be a flat head. cheesy
Are you saying there is no remedy??
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

The Northerners know that bubu is dead and have shifted camp to Atiku.

Buhari is still alive. He looked very skinny in the past because he was very sick then. But he has recovered and relatively healthy now.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

Let's Dissect Properly Why You Think Buhari Will Win.

In The North, The Other Northern Elites Who Are Not Part Of Buhari's Cabal, Are The Ones Spearheading The Movement To Replace Jubril With Atiku.

This Is Not About Rigging But About Northerners Within The Cabal and Northerners Alienated By The Cabal.

You are really underestimating how desperate for power buhari is. Those who know know.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by KillTheZombies: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
horsepower101:
This is not to discourage you from participating in the political process but here are my predictions for 2019 and beyond.

1) [s]Atiku will lose the election. It wont be a free nor fair election. Dont be delusional.
[/s]dumbohari will rig the election but he'll be still be forced out.

2) There will be an online and offline backlash from northerners and yorubas against Igbos just like 2015. Get ready for it.

3) After about 6 months of bragging and celebration of buhari's win settles, the reality of the dire state of the economy sets in.

4) Igbos will continue to do their business and prosper. No need to panic.

5) The poor supporters of buhari will most likely remain poor.

6) The rich will continue to get richer.

So with all these predictions, Ndigbo need to continue investing back home in the east. Lets stop developing other parts of Nigeria with our hard earned money, sweat and blood.

I am proud of Ndigbo no matter the outcome. I will always be.

www.igbo-unity.com

Fixed!
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Brother gidgiddy, I share the same exact frustration with you but political isolation and boycott is not the right response. I have a better idea which I will share later on my forum.

www.igbo-unity.com

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

Fixed!

The only way he will be forced out is if the international community intervenes after it was proven that he rigged. Buhari is a very stubborn and deadly individual. He will rather light Nigeria on fire than step down peacefully.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Tyche(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
gidgiddy:
Ndigbo! BOYCOTT all future elections and demand a referendum to exit this Lord Lugard house of disaster called Nigeria. There is no salvation in Buhari or Atiku and no difference between APC and PDP

SEEK SELF DETERMINATION AND CHANGE YOUR FUTURE

You are naive
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
kettykin:

Igbos who can afford it should divest from the country and invest in stable economies like United states, Canada.

Igbos whose businesses have asset base of N100b should diffuse shares in the stock market.

Igbos should make aba and river Niger navigable for lower bottom vessels.

Igbos should divest from building long term in north and south west.

The raining season is coming .
Al Qaeda backed boko Islamists will seek to over run the country.
The growth of the electric car will mark the existence of Nigeria by 2024.
Yorubanisation of Lagos will finally be the last straw.

China is coming to take over sections of Nigeria because of failed loans

Igbo divest from Nigeria. Those who know , know

The bold is the real one that will crumble Nigerian economy which is super dependent on oil. There will be no escape.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
I am sure no one thought trump would win.

Obama didn’t have control over elections in America unlike Buhari who appointed the head of INEC and influences the body’s decisions and process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are There No Pictures Of Aso Rock On The Internet? / PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) / EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.