Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice (6620 Views)

Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People / Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku / Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
PHILipu1:

Can you tell us the party the underage voted for in 2015?

APC

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
PHILipu1:

Because PDP didn't win this elections?
I guess only elections that PDP is allow to rig and win that is now free and fair in Nigeria.

This is not about PDP or APC. This is about INEC conduct of the election.

If you honestly believe that those elections were free and fair, then I give up.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
potterdon:
are u not countering yourself u just said their is nothing like free and fair election and u still want people to keep fooling themselves in the polls. grin my brother u better wake up. Nigeria is going down. When jubril wins this 2019 election.

No I am not. Voter apathy is dangerous. There are other elections going on the same time as presidential elections. Those local leaders, state governors and reps also need to be voted in by the people and not win by default.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Gej appointed Jega too.

But Jega, who is a northerner turned against him. It was later revealed that he had a secret meeting in Dubai with some northerners in support of Buhari before that elections.

Now Buhari ( a well known ethnic bigot) instead of appointing a southerner ended up appointing a northerner of his choice.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Snowfancy:
good point, u see i have always told my friends that ibos marginalisation(as claimed) is their fault. cant say much about ibos at home(south) but those at north dont go out to vote. the only thing an ibo does on election day is to stay at home a wait untill the voting is over then come and open his shop. if only they would come out and vote then their voting strength would speak for them.

Agreed. I used to support election boycott but I have changed my mind about it.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by imam07: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
horsepower101:

Buhari’s failed government is affecting everyone in Nigeria. But to different degrees. The average igbo man or woman is still living better than the average northerner or yoruba. Under Buhari poor economy, I have withnessed the construction boom in private real estate happening in Igboland. I can’t say the same for other regions except for lagos and Abuja. Igbos overall are economically better than the rest of Nigerians because over the years, they have developed lesser and lesser dependence of government.
saying an average igbo man is living better dan other tribe is an idiotic post frm a tribal ibo man. U are living better in another tribe land? An average ibo man do leave his village and come to southwest to do legal or illegal work and at d same time hating d tribes dat accomodate them. High leven ingratitude and pride. Why did u not stay back in ur uncivilized village and struggle there. To u hauing money alone is wht u call living better? Even if u are earning it frm illegal means. If u think ibos do biz to earn money,is it only ibos dat are paying 4 wht u earn. If yorubas and other tribe are not living better.where will u get d houses and shops u rented in lagos and other things. Stay back in ur village build ur houses and shops,sell wht u want to sell there. I pray u get more sense because u ibos are following d same steps ur forfathers did that made the hausas slaughtered them in d past. Is not ur fault because is like u ingrate tribe hv taken gentelity as a fool. Which tribe in nigeria has ever accomodated u people like yoruba? This is same thing dat makes u people to be backward in d area of power sharing in nigeria.
Despite all dis ingratitude habit against other tribes,why are u expecting much from buhari govt. Some1 living better wld never say it with his mouth.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by potterdon: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
horsepower101:

No I am not. Voter apathy is dangerous. There are other elections going on the same time as presidential elections. Those local leaders, state governors and reps also need to be voted in by the people and not win by default.
you still keep countering yourself. U said there is no free and fair election meaning u can't elect any good leaders because any leader coming in now has already been selected. Now ur still telling people to go out and vote when the winner has already been selected are u not confusing yourself. Hmmmm it seems you have started collecting pocket money grin.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by mercyville: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
horsepower101:

Buhari’s failed government is affecting everyone in Nigeria. But to different degrees. The average igbo man or woman is still living better than the average northerner or yoruba. Under Buhari poor economy, I have withnessed the construction boom in private real estate happening in Igboland. I can’t say the same for other regions except for lagos and Abuja. Igbos overall are economically better than the rest of Nigerians because over the years, they have developed lesser and lesser dependence of government.

I am sorry but what determines that one depends on government that you have said severally?
How do you also determine that you are economically better than the South West.
Economically,most south West states are better and have more middle class than the South East,have more IGR than south east states.
I toured Ibadan(around 95℅ Yoruba peopled... you can try confirming this too)last week and with its vastness,I was shocked to see the beehive of activities as per modern houses been developed here and there(I will implore you too to do this and come back and tell us who is poorer between Yorubas and Igbos.
You have very scanty buildings in Igboland which cannot be compared to Ibadan.
The truth is the UNDP,NBS,WORLD BANK had correctly said that Igbos are the most poverty stricken in the South of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by nwanyionitsha: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
horsepower101:

But Jega, who is a northerner turned against him. It was later revealed that he had a secret meeting in Dubai with some northerners in support of Buhari before that elections.

Now Buhari ( a well known ethnic bigot) instead of appointing a southerner ended up appointing a northerner of his choice.
Atiku is also a northerner. Let them do whatever they like.
But believe me, everybody is busy playing their games.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Corrinthians(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:
lmao atleast this one Is not completely delusional like the army of dumb flat heads littering this forum.

But then, flat head will always be a flat head. cheesy
Bros, come see two ipob yoots chatting here:

Rotflmao!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by PHILipu1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
horsepower101:

This is not about PDP or APC. This is about INEC conduct of the election.

If you honestly believe that those elections were free and fair, then I give up.
Give up bro.
But I guess Ekiti election in 2014 that Fayose won was free and fair?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by PHILipu1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
horsepower101:

APC
Prove it
Because INEC was under PDP then and INEC registered those underage in PDP stronghold.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by melodyogonna(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by melodyogonna(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
0monnak0da:

The onus is on YOU to provide evidence.
Can you reason at all?
Who is this one now?
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by BafanaBafana: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
horsepower101:
This is not to discourage you from participating in the political process but here are my predictions for 2019 and beyond.

1) Atiku will lose the election. It wont be a free nor fair election. Dont be delusional.

2) There will be an online and offline backlash from northerners and yorubas against Igbos just like 2015. Get ready for it.

3) After about 6 months of bragging and celebration of buhari's win settles, the reality of the dire state of the economy sets in.

4) Igbos will continue to do their business and prosper. No need to panic.

5) The poor supporters of buhari will most likely remain poor.

6) The rich will continue to get richer.

So with all these predictions, Ndigbo need to continue investing back home in the east. Lets stop developing other parts of Nigeria with our hard earned money, sweat and blood.

I am proud of Ndigbo no matter the outcome. I will always be.

www.igbo-unity.com

So why is it that 99% of people complaining of suffering and hunger under Buhari are igbos?
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by NinjaMetahuman: 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Bros, come see two ipob yoots chatting here:

Rotflmao!! grin
grin grin grin grin

ipob yoots are dumb grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2019
I think it’s time to resurrect this thread. I predicted this election and it turns out that I was right.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Ugosample(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2019
horsepower101:
I think it’s time to resurrect this thread. I predicted this election and it turns out that I was right.

Igbos contributed to the defeat

first of all many did not go to register for pvc,you guys were forming "I'm busy"

even for some that collected, they did not come out to vote

The Igbos (especially back home in the SE) are politically naive and immature

A lot of Igbos were listening to that fool nnamdi kanu, now look at the results

And a whole lot more

even the so called SE foolish leaders that disrupted electoral processes in their states to pave way for a Buhari win, in exchange for a pittance, (Okorocha especially) you guys are another problem.
The north will NEVER disrupt electoral processes in their states for a southern candidate, NEVER EVER

now Buhari will extend his incompetence by another four years, and you have to live with it.
worst is that you cannot even complain, because when you had the chance to protest via vote, you blew it!

Now go back to second fiddle in Nigeria's affairs

The day my kinsmen know the power they have in their numbers, and bandy together, that's the day we will be seen as serious people

But for now, the country sees Igbos as unserious people politically
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Ugosample:

Igbos contributed to the defeat

first of all many did not go to register for pvc,you guys were forming "I'm busy"

even for some that collected, they did not come out to vote

The Igbos (especially back home in the SE) are politically naive and immature

A lot of Igbos were listening to that fool nnamdi kanu, now look at the results

And a whole lot more

even the so called SE foolish leaders that disrupted electoral processes in their states to pave way for a Buhari win, in exchange for a pittance, (Okorocha especially) you guys are another problem.
The north will NEVER disrupt electoral processes in their states for a southern candidate, NEVER EVER

now Buhari will extend his incompetence by another four years, and you have to live with it.
worst is that you cannot even complain, because when you had the chance to protest via vote, you blew it!

Now go back to second fiddle in Nigeria's affairs

The day my kinsmen know the power they have in their numbers, and bandy together, that's the day we will be seen as serious people

But for now, the country sees Igbos as unserious people politically

Me personally, igbos need to focus more on dominating Nigerian economy. The Jews in America influences their politics because of their economic dominance. When oil money runs out, those with the economic power will call the political shots. For now let’s focus on economic development through our perseverance and hardworking nature.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Ziggylady(f): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Oops looks like the op has been vindicated! embarassed
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Omololu001: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2019
horsepower101:

Me personally, igbos need to focus more on dominating Nigerian economy. The Jews in America influences their politics because of their economic dominance. When oil money runs out, those with the economic power will call the political shots. For now let’s focus on economic development through our perseverance and hardworking nature.
dey deceive yourself for there grin
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Ugosample(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2019
horsepower101:

Oga
The Igbos are the most fragile ethnic group in Nigeria

and the worst part is that most of them cannot see it.

I'd be in onitsha again this June/July briefly
I'd hear our uncles boasting

that they run the economy, bla bla bla.

BUT

The institutions and policy makers that DETERMINE Whether you suceed or fail in Nigeria is firmly in Aboki hands

you have zero control over that.

The jews often capture that first, the big banks, the central banks, etc

The day the establishments decide to deal with igbo people and their so called "businesses" ; what can we as igbos do about that?

when the policy makers keep making bad policies that kill businesses
what can an ordinary trader or at best an "industrialist'" somewhat do

when I tell them

they laugh and scorn

Illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Ugosample(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Omololu001:
dey deceive yourself for there grin

I feel it's the other way

The policy makers control the economy

The businessman is just a participant

#dasall.

But I know one day, the igbo man will wake up and do the needful.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Ugosample:

Oga
The Igbos are the most fragile ethnic group in Nigeria

and the worst part is that most of them cannot see it.

I'd be in onitsha again this June/July briefly
I'd hear our uncles boasting

that they run the economy, bla bla bla.

BUT

The institutions and policy makers that DETERMINE Whether you suceed or fail in Nigeria is firmly in Aboki hands

you have zero control over that.

The jews often capture that first, the big banks, the central banks, etc

The day the establishments decide to deal with igbo people and their so called "businesses" ; what can we as igbos do about that?

when the policy makers keep making bad policies that kill businesses
what can an ordinary trader or at best an "industrialist'" somewhat do

when I tell them

they laugh and scorn

Illiterate

They day those so called establishments decide to “deal with igbos” as you put it is the Day Nigerian economy will crash. This is a statement of fact.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Ugosample(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2019
mercyville:

I am sorry but what determines that one depends on government that you have said severally?
How do you also determine that you are economically better than the South West.
Economically,most south West states are better and have more middle class than the South East,have more IGR than south east states.
I toured Ibadan(around 95℅ Yoruba peopled... you can try confirming this too)last week and with its vastness,I was shocked to see the beehive of activities as per modern houses been developed here and there(I will implore you too to do this and come back and tell us who is poorer between Yorubas and Igbos.
You have very scanty buildings in Igboland which cannot be compared to Ibadan.
The truth is the UNDP,NBS,WORLD BANK had correctly said that Igbos are the most poverty stricken in the South of Nigeria.

Igbos having scanty buildings is NOT true
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Ugosample:

I feel it's the other way

The policy makers control the economy

The businessman is just a participant

#dasall.

But I know one day, the igbo man will wake up and do the needful.

Any policy in this current Nigeria that is specifically aimed at targeting the igbos will eventually affect all of Nigeria economy. This is my main point.

Unless those policy makers love to commit economic suicide.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Ugosample(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2019
horsepower101:

They day those so called establishments decide to “deal with igbos” as you put it is the Day Nigerian economy will crash. This is a statement of fact.

and who will suffer from the economic crash?

lmao

only if you knew

But then

it was just an illustration to show how important that role is
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Ugosample(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2019
horsepower101:

Any policy in this current Nigeria that is specifically aimed at targeting the igbos will eventually affect all of Nigeria economy. This is my main point.

Unless those policy makers love to commit economic suicide.

I hear cheesy grin
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Ugosample:

and who will suffer from the economic crash?

lmao

only if you knew

But then

it was just an illustration to show how important that role is

I Never said that role is not important but “he that pays the piper calls the tunes”. Igbos should focus on economy as they always have. It will serve them well in the long term.

A post oil economy in Nigeria will be a gold mine for igbos. They are already positioned to take advantage of it. They just need to be strategic.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Ugosample(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2019
horsepower101:

I Never said that role is not important but he that pays the piper calls the tunes. Igbos should focus on economy as they always have. It will serve them well in the long term.

A post oil economy in Nigeria will be a gold mine for igbos. They are already positioned to take advantage of it. They just need to be strategic.

cheesy cheesy

you see, you are one of them

I thought as much

Make una continue down this path

when it happens, I know I tried to tell as many people as I could.

Make NO MISTAKE

he who controls the politics and the structure/institutions control the economy /country

I don talj my own
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by horsepower101: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2019
Ugosample:

cheesy cheesy

you see, you are one of them

I thought as much

Make una continue down this path

when it happens, I know I tried to tell as many people as I could.

Make NO MISTAKE

he who controls the politics and the structure/institutions control the economy /country

I don talj my own

Not true. There is a difference between control and influence.

They can influence the economic policies but they can’t control the economy. Igbos businesses have been able to survive because of their ability to adapt to external influences.

Once again there is a difference between influence and control.

Unless Nigeria becomes communism.
Re: Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice by Ugosample(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2019
horsepower101:

Not true. There is a difference between control and influence.

They can influence the economic policies but they can’t control the economy. Igbos businesses have been able to survive because of their ability to adapt to external influences.

Once again there is a difference between influence and control.

Unless Nigeria becomes communism.

I don hear you.
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC To Meet Today Over Ban On Campaign / Has Charles Taylor Escaped? / Declare Dr. Bukola Saraki And Ekweremadu President And Vice President Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.