Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) (44594 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
So she shouldn't go out in the night cause rapists Like you are on the loose!
Nigeria youth I pity all of you. What kind of people do you expect to meet in a nightclub, definitely rapist, fraudsters, hoodlums and thief, that is enough reason for you to avoid such environments?
if you frequent such environment, with time you must surely encounter such people and I pray the consequences is not devastating.
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
JastSiryin:
What do you mean by "responsible"... What about those who have to stay out late because of work? Or those going for a religious event, are they also irresponsible? . We're gradually letting evil people dictate how we live our lives and you're here talking responsible instead aiming the blame at those in charge of ensuring our collective safety.

This type is absolutely understandable in cases like this,most times individuals already made available a means of how to get home safely due to their nature of job other than trekking in the middle of the night waiting for a cab/rickshaw to take u home, mind you some cities are safe while some ain't safe,timing is also considered when getting a job..hope u know our securities are joke, so don't expect much from them
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
Are you okay at all?
Yes dear am very much okay....?? the question should be hope u don't have a problem with my opinion because that's the fact... Or u didn't read where OP said he ran for his dear life, e for stay naw aspa Commando grin
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by mvem(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
vingeophysicist:
young man you are the greater idiot!! What kind of people do you expect to see in nightclubs surely touts, cultist etc? Nigeria youth and double standard, you want to be like Zuckerberg, ben Carsey, Barack Obama but you invest most of your time in frivolities.Useless yahoo guy
...why justify rape... What you are saying has nothing to do with justification of rape
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by TommyAnthem(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
You have spoken the minds of millions of Rivers State residents, what baffles me most is why he had to dismantle C4i the thight security architecture that almost made Port-Harcourt impregnable.
danot1030:
Since Wike took over power in Rivers State it has been a free day for cultism and violence in that state because Wike himself is a kingpin of cultism.
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by NKOE64: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
WE ARE BACK FOR XMAS WINNING...BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..NO SCAM AND NO DOUBT..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
mvem:
...why justify rape... What you are saying has nothing to do with justification of rape
I am not justifying rape. My point is, a responsible individual is not supposed to be in a night club.we should learn to brace up for any consequences ignited by our actions.
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by abdulkayus(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
aadoiza:

Of course I'm aware of the good security the North has got to offer. I'm getting some training in auto repair, but don't know if Kano would be a great place to launch myself in this new career path of mine.

Auto repair, u mean mechanic for cars? If it is that, u have no problem with that area, cos it is a huge business in kano. U can go into selling of spare part which has a main headquarters in Kofar ruwa and dominated by both the Igbos and hausas but especially the Igbos. U can also go into repair in which there are hundreds or even thousands of garages spread around in kano metropolis, which is especially dominated by the Yorubas, but the hausas are also going into it now little by little.
Major cars that are being repair here in kano are Honda, then Toyota,(Japanese cars), Peugeot, Mercedes benz and others also. Auto repair is a huge business here: panel beating, electric works, alignments, paint and others.
Have some friends that are into it.
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by aadoiza: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
abdulkayus:

Auto repair, u mean mechanic for cars? If it is that, u have no problem with that area, cos it is a huge business in kano. U can go into selling of spare part which has a main headquarters in Kofar ruwa and dominated by both the Igbos and hausas but especially the Igbos. U can also go into repair in which there are hundreds or even thousands of garages spread around in kano metropolis, which is especially dominated by the Yorubas, but the hausas are also going into it now little by little.
Major cars that are being repair here in kano are Honda, then Toyota,(Japanese cars), Peugeot, Mercedes benz and others also. Auto repair is a huge business here: panel beating, electric works, alignments, paint and others.
Have some friends that are into it.
All right, then. Thanks

I'm actually into car diagnostics(done with a scanner), and wiring and related works. Thanks, again.
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by mvem(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
vingeophysicist:
I am not justifying rape. My point is, a responsible individual is not supposed to be in a night club.we should learn to brace up for any consequences ignited by our actions.
...why not attack the perpetrators, why talk as if the bad omen it's normal and instead of putting an end to it which should try to avoid it, it's more or less justification... A lady is raped but people will say she caused it because she passed this street.... A logical person won't reason that way... Some will ask what she wore to justify the rape
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by mvem(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
vingeophysicist:
...why not attack the perpetrators, why talk as if the bad omen it's normal and instead of putting an end to it we should rather try to avoid it, it's more or less justification... A lady is raped but people will say she caused it because she passed this street.... A logical person won't reason that way... Some will ask what she wore just to justify the rape...yes we should live our lives in a careful manner but we shouldn't justify evil no matter what...
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by VictorRomanov: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Friend01:

PH is a big city and we can't use your own claim as the conclusive answer to what is happening
there when people from the same place are complaining,even news coming from that end is not even helping matters.
In all, we pray for safety for everyone over there.
But the state government need to do more to curb this malaise.

I like the bolded part of your comment. It cuts both ways: you cant also use his personal experience at a show/concert (where criminals usually flock) to tagged the whole of port harcourt city as the most dangerous to live in. That's why I said he's being unreasonable and unbalanced.
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by manmustwac(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Here in the UK responsible individuals do frequent night clubs, that includes famous actors, politicians, rich people among others just that Naija as a state is failing as a result no security

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash / Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos / Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.