Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy (4009 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Few Moments Before Death Stroke Her / Pre-Wedding Pictures Taken Inside A Stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Hungrychicken(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
There are many times where people take photos and completely ignore their environment. But, these are the times it went wrong!.

NO 1

Awww! They look cute. But wait.... What are those? Rhynos! Yes, it wasnt that clever to take photo close to rhynos in the wild. This ended our cute heroic couple in hospital with fractured bones which may take months to heal![img] There are many times where people take photos and completely ignore their environment. But, these are the times it went wrong!.

NO 1

Awww! They look cute. But wait.... What are those? Rhynos! Yes, it wasnt that clever to take photo close to rhynos in the wild. This ended our cute heroic couple in hospital with fractured bones which may take months to heal![/img] There are many times where people take photos and completely ignore their environment. But, these are the times it went wrong!.

NO 1

Awww! They look cute. But wait.... What are those? Rhynos! Yes, it wasnt that clever to take photo close to rhynos in the wild. This ended our cute heroic couple in hospital with fractured bones which may take months to heal!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by IamPlato(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Where Is The Picture
Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by SweetBuns(f): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Where are the pictures?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Hungrychicken(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
DOG AND BEACH Be careful when you sleep on a beach, at least when there are some dogs around. They don’t pay much attention to your comfort and may put you in harm’s way.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Hungrychicken(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
MUD BATH
Let’s hope no one died after this photo was taken. Did the driver stop to say sorry to the girls after spraying them with mud from the road.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Hungrychicken(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
HEADSHOT
This girl was going to take a simple picture to post on Facebook when the ball returned to hit her on her head. Her glasses were the only casualty of that situation – the girl survived

1 Like

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Hungrychicken(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
WHAT'S THAT??
Leopards clearly don’t like it when you hunt them. The hero in this picture will probably never use his gun to shoot wild things in nature. The reason is the absence of some of his body parts.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Hungrychicken(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
TAKE THE HAMMER
No one knows if the man on the right wanted to hurt the other guy? However, it must have been a very unpleasant experience even though not intentional.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by SweetBuns(f): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
These pictures are hilarious. Not funny
Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Hungrychicken(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
SHIT! MY DI*K
After this wonderful picture was taken, a man was unable to have children. He probably isn’t the biggest dog lover nowadays.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Hungrychicken(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
A MOMENT BEFORE
Never try to impress someone with photos like this one! A guy died after taking the best and, unfortunately, the last picture of his life. Statistics show that he isn’t the only person to have been in this situation.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by SweetBuns(f): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
This is pure stupidity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Hungrychicken(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
PLAYING WITH MY DOG
While playing with your dog make sure that it also enjoys the activity and doesn’t take it as a life challenge. It took a long time for his woman to get her health back after taking this picture.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Hungrychicken(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
CHOOSING A PARTNER FOR WORK
Be careful about choosing a partner for physical work. Everything was fine in the end, but it looks like the main hero is going to need some needle and thread.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Hungrychicken(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
US AIR FORCE
Military pilots also have great humor. In this picture, the person beneath the pilot’s cabin has no idea that he’ll be having cool shower.

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Treasure17(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hungrychicken:
SHIT! MY DI*K
After this wonderful picture was taken, a man was unable to have children. He probably isn’t the biggest dog lover nowadays.
Lol. This one weak me.
Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by PurestBoy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Funny and hilarious
Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by dingbang(m): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin
Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by ElRapido: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
All I need to see is Buhari pictures moments before he heads back to Daura to continue his cow rearing.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Randy100: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nice pix.The guy above me has said it all.
Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
That mudbath is the one I dislike most, some driver will show casing James Bond style even Wen they sight sewage waters

1 Like

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Minjim: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
ElRapido:
All I need to see is Buhari pictures moments before he heads back to Daura to continue his cow rearing.

Emancipate yourself from this ur obsession with Buhari and Daura.

What will do when he wins again in 2019¿

1 Like

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Ayobami7(m): 12:23am On Dec 21, 2018
lol

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by ManTiger(m): 1:31am On Dec 21, 2018
The list is not complete without this picture

Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by HerCuteness(f): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2018
See memes

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends / What Makes A Great Vagina For Men To Love? / Do You Like My New Hair Style - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.