Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Admin Please Hide My Identity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Admin Please Hide My Identity (3918 Views)

How Can I Hide My Number / Admin Please Post / Hide my ass vpn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin Please Hide My Identity by SaintXto(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Admin please hide my identity

������

I am this kind of lady that hates pretense. They said what you won't tolerate in marriage,don't tolerate in courtship.

I have known my boyfriend for a year, but this is my first time of coming in contact with his family.

Because of my long holiday at work, I visited him and met his mum and siblings. They were so happy to see me and they welcomed me so well.

Yesterday, I cooked and served everybody.. I later noticed that his mum went to my pot and took more food. I calmly told her that I don't like people going to my kitchen and pot.

I fold her that if she needs more food, she should notify me and I will serve her more... If you see the way the woman looked at me. So disgusting.

Later on, my boyfriend told me that my action was wrong and that I should go apologize to his mum.

For the records, I didn't tell my boyfriend, so invariably, the mum reported me.

I gently told my boyfriend that I won't tolerate that, even after our marriage. I told him it is better they get use to the real me so they won't say I changed after marriage.

Since yesterday, the mum and siblings have refused to talk to me even when I greet them.

WHAT'S YOUR VERDICT?
Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by chatinent: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2021

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Jamest162: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
hanty wat u said was very wrong, u went 2 ur guy huz 2 cook, did u bring pot wen coming.
D huz u cooked was it urs, learn to respect elders.

45 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by JOACHINpedro: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ok na, Adolf hitler is coming back to marry you

6 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Zao19: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
U are totally wrong, and u sand rude, Since it's there own norms u can't just change it over night, if u are to correct them not that way, even if u want to correct an elderly person u will rather talks in parable, go beg her and let are know that u don't mean it as they take it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by gentlestdude(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
rubbish, she for don land you slap immediately, then you won't be making mumu threads here.

22 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Kriss216: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii, abeg come and preach here.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by ebujany(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Madam, your not yet ready for marriage.

11 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by slimjohn2k5: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
There is nothing wrong in been yourself but it should be within your space.
You cooked in my house, use my pot, my gas and I should not be free to go to the pot.

Turn the table around, u are the to be mother in-law and your daughter in-law to be start setting boundaries right from your own house. Will you advise your son to go ahead.

What you boyfriend mother did is to make you feel at home that you are welcome. Do you think she is the only one that wanted more?

16 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by GoldenJAT(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nawa o!! No be everything eyes see! Mouth suppose talk!!

4 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Taywon: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Did u say it with a friendly tune....

If not.. U don fk up...

Something u ought to inform ur boyfriend about... U went confrontational... I pity u

3 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Supreme01: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
There is nothing wrong in been yourself but it should be within your space.
You cooked in my house, use my pot, my gas and I should not be free to go to the pot.

Turn the table around, u are the to be mother in-law and your daughter in-law to be start setting boundaries right from your own house. Will you advise your son to go ahead.

What you boyfriend mother did is to make you feel at home that you are welcome. Do you think she is the only one that wanted more?

You're very right, she went to some once house and cook, using her pot, gas, almost everything and claim ownership, you've not even enter the house yet. it when you enter the house your rules will increase. The guy should learn...Just think before you react, that's your problem here.

2 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by FManager(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
SaintXto:

������

I am this kind of lady that hates pretense. They said what you won't tolerate in marriage,don't tolerate in courtship.

I have known my boyfriend for a year, but this is my first time of coming in contact with his family.

Because of my long holiday at work, I visited him and met his mum and siblings. They were so happy to see me and they welcomed me so well.

Yesterday, I cooked and served everybody.. I later noticed that his mum went to my pot and took more food. I calmly told her that I don't like people going to my kitchen and pot.

I fold her that if she needs more food, she should notify me and I will serve her more... If you see the way the woman looked at me. So disgusting.

Later on, my boyfriend told me that my action was wrong and that I should go apologize to his mum.

For the records, I didn't tell my boyfriend, so invariably, the mum reported me.

I gently told my boyfriend that I won't tolerate that, even after our marriage. I told him it is better they get use to the real me so they won't say I changed after marriage.

Since yesterday, the mum and siblings have refused to talk to me even when I greet them.

WHAT'S YOUR VERDICT?

Since you visited and Cooked the food with his own pot who are you then to restrict his mother from taking food out of her son's pot, you dey craze? Na you use your own money prepare the food stuff for the meal

It's good your showing your true nature, also the said boyfriend supposed beat nonsense out of your body.

Useless thinking.

15 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
this one never ready for marriage..

mosdii pls come fess,I wan show u something

8 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Shedrack777: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
you're one of the reason why mosdii always claim nigerian girls are useless, all of them.

17 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by SILENTandSMART2: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
God which type of girls are we raising nowadays,

See as dis one is so stupid as forkkk,

So senseless ,

They don't go to your kitchen and pot bla bla bla, aswear werey dey your body , all this stupid legacy that won't take you anywhere in life

They can't go into your pot but yaaa body nah public latrine, werey girls everywhere,

If i am your boyfriend aswear to God the relationship is over I don't care about the amount of years we've spent together ,

Werey !!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by coputa(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
SaintXto:

������

WHAT'S YOUR VERDICT?
You failed your mother in law's first test woefully.
Don't fail the second test, it's the ability to apologise,if you can't,then forget settling down with her son, because you won't enjoy the marriage.

12 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by laluski(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=SaintXto post=99253940]Admin please hide my identity

������

WHAT'S YOUR VERDICT?[/quote

You must be very stupid for several reasons but the worst is even having the audacity to come here to know what I think about what you did.
Since you're here, lemme explain why you're a wasted sperm.

Lemme even ask, when you told your mum what happened ( that's if you even told her), what did she say?

2. So tell me, is the kitchen yours in the first place.
3. First time! First time Your "boyfriend" took you to go see his family and look at how you disgraced him, yourself and your entire generation( including your unborn children).
4.A woman accepted you as her son's fiance and even allowed you to go cook in her kitchen, and you had the guts to tell her not to ever touch food Wei you cook
If I were your boyfriend I no go vex, I go jus double and intensify the banging on you so if eventually u decide to go I'll have the satisfaction of knowing I have spread your useless legs and banged you 7 ways till Sunday.
If your boyfriend is an idiot and he so as still calls you his "babe" after that nonsense episode, then he's a bastard and needs to be castrated cos obviously he's thinking with his dick angry

No have I answered your question

7 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Pochettino(f): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
We Nigerian girls are very useless!

10 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by adexpa(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
I think you lack respect naturally cus ur bf's mother will be of ur mother's age if not older, if you can't respect her for any reason you should be able to respect her as a mother. Some of you guys do not know when and what to draw lines on. You have messed up in all ways, you have just make your bf look like a fool before his family. May God help you

5 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Offpoint1: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
I like the fact that you don't hide your character to impress your in-laws, that's some high level of maturity.

My problem with you and some ladies is ENTITLED MENTALITY, as a girlfriend you should understand/know where your right ends/stop. As a girlfriend who has not made it to the fiance level, you have zero right/entitlement. His mother has at least 50% right in his house over you.

Of all marital problems, the kitchen right problem is one of dumbest.

6 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Kondomatic(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
This is one problem with women, meet them today and they will start "personalizing" your properties the next day.

Why is it difficult for ladies to understand that they're always a guest in their boyfriend's house. It doesn't matter how long you've dated him.

This is why I don't allow girlfriends to cook for me.

You come, I offer you what I have and you leave when it's time, and no you don't spend the night. Not in my house.

You're lucky that woman isn't Patience Ozokwo kind of woman, she for empty the thing you cooked on your head.

7 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by tunize(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
If this write up is true oooh na ladies like una i dey pray to God mke e nor come my way. If that woman was to be my momma u for collect for her hand because u are so fucking rude for woman wen dem nvr even marry. Problem with so many ppl is that they really don't know the difference between "been rude and speaking ur mind" all in the name of i like saying my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Fundamentalist: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Can you address your mother the manner you address his mother ? If yes. You are not qualified to be married to him. You did a great service cooking for them and you spoiled everything with one attitude. There is no way that guy would marry you.

2 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by BigYash: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
SaintXto:

������

WHAT'S YOUR VERDICT?
For Africa? E be like say you want make ur in-laws hate you.. If your soon to be daughter in-law do such thing to you,will you like it? All theses girls of nowadays sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Akinbahm(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
gentlestdude:
rubbish, she for don land you slap immediately, then you won't be making mumu threads here.

You self remember that type of slap wey dey do factory reset for brain...

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Made619(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chai I felt like puking after reading this useless write up,the goat had the guts to even type it out asin u had this feeling that you did the right thing and you came here to look for validation. It's obvious your parents have failed in raising up a wife material in you. You are as useless as the letter P in the word Psychology.

wasted sperm tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by 99thEnemy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
SmellySperm:
this one never ready for marriage..

mosdii pls come fess,I wan show u something
And she said, "After our marriage" as if the guy will marry her. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Baba God, please take this kind of non flexible and non understanding lady far from me. Amen

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by MajesticKris: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
After them go run go church , Dey pray for husband. Yet the one they have... Them go pursue ma with bad character...

Your pot?? B'cus say Dem alow you cook abi....
Pot wey Dem done dey use , even before you start to date the boy..

Na husband material I want, yet you know get ordinary house girl character.

2 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by KingAlayinde(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
SaintXto:

������

WHAT'S YOUR VERDICT?

you're so rude,cos You're not the one in the right position to tell her that...... stop claiming oga madam when you've not even marry the guy self

3 Likes

Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
sad Just because of food u want to destroy ur relationship with ur guy
What u did would embarrass any mother in law.
Even if u don't like ppl touching ur pot entering ur kitchen u handled it the wrong way with the mother
We nigerians we always get touchy about food

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating In Their Home With Another Lady....pix / How A Friend Was Setup With A Free Sex And He Lost His Money And Phone. / I'm Dying And Confused (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.