Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans (48727 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans / Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by kclem(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=IamD18 post=74041413]I just like this Olamide. Dude no too like problems with his fans.

Ride on jare!!!

Nigerians are known for blaming people unnecessarily for their misfortunes.

How many of them repented after listening to Sinach and Chioma Jesus?l

Nonesense and Mourinho.[/quote
Use ur common sense even though u no go school. Stop reasoning from ur anus.

3 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by techking: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2018
OLAMIDE BADOO
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by gurnam: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2018
If I enter your bar or lounge and you dare play that song, I would leave.

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by DozieInc(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2018
All follow for publicity.

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by kclem(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2018
Nonesense and Mourinho.[/quote
Use ur common sense even though u no go school. Stop reasoning from ur anus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2018
highminded:

Music affects the mind more than any other means of entertainment.Such lyrics shouldn't be encouraged

It's a shame, nigeria are passing tru hell both home and abroad and this is the best he can do, ,,,its a shame everybody wan reign like fella kuti but lack all it takes to b like him

2 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Ayobami7(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2018
中华人民共和国
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2018
DozieInc:
All follow for publicity.

I see many of these guys career going down b4 2020, ,,,many of them know already

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2018
You know there was an interview where I saw olamide saying " you know I have a son now , so I have to be careful of what I put out there"
I guess when you smoke messed up weed , this is the result.
Even if you don't consider we the fans , you should try and know that you have a son who will one day grow up and ask you " daddy why did you sing such songs?"

4 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by martineverest(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2018
he keeps apologizing and them commit worse blunders

2 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2018
Its been in the movie, all ritualists in nollywood Movie didn't end up well, that was the lesson. Fool

4 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by freemi(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
I just like this Olamide. Dude no too like problems with his fans.

Ride on jare!!!

Nigerians are known for blaming people unnecessarily for their misfortunes.

How many of them repented after listening to Sinach and Chioma Jesus?

Nonesense and Mourinho.
hope ur iq is nt very low?

4 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Heirnie: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pls anybody know of this networking group called "own your life"? I think its a subsidiary of Aim Global
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Won't be surprised if he's into yahoo biz
Kemi once said olamide is a ritualist, its confirmed now, Yoruba people and juju are like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
apologies on point! those lyrics are extreme.
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by oluwasegun007(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Is this an apology..

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by nelronaldo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
This doesn't make sense. He had an excuse for science student and now this one.

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Is this an apology..
Its called damage control.

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
BetConsultant:
It is working. We are talking about it.

stake your life savings and win your so called sure games yourself na.

why disturb us here all the time, looking for who to send 15K- 20'K to you?

you dey mad oh..

go find work.

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Athena4: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
This not an apology OP.

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Olamide the YBNL ( Yahoo boys No Laptop) and Olu Maintain the Mr Yahoozee should be questioned by EFCC and ICPC for their roles in teaching the youth populace and promoting fraud in Nigeria, in a sane society, they should be in Jail by now because he has influenced a lot of people with is meaningless song! the uneducated has dented the image of Nigeria that we have been trying to rebrand, all the boys around him are internet fraudster and he has been using his bank account to launder money for them, using music as a cover up! he should be investigated.
this is a clarion call!!! when government was fighting the use of codeine and tramadol he encourage it with his science student song.

HE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED, ALL his transaction should be investigated.

2 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by JackOfAllTrades: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Yes it is, it's called a fraudulent business and it's illegal
Pidginwhisper:
Is yahoo a biz?
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by e10nzy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Doesn't sound like an apology to me, sounds like he said 'am just trying to create awareness, if the awareness to much for you,nah you sabi' undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Valaxy: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
I'm still looking for the apology. Wey am?

7 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
amhelpless:
Olamide the YBNL ( Yahoo boys No Laptop) and Olu Maintain the Mr Yahoozee should be questioned by EFCC and ICPC for their roles in teaching the youth populace and promoting fraud in Nigeria, in a sane society, they should be in Jail by now because he has influenced a lot of people with is meaningless song! the uneducated has dented the image of Nigeria that we have been trying to rebrand, all the boys around him are internet fraudster and he has been using his bank account to launder money for them, using music as a cover up! he should be investigated.
this is a clarion call!!! when government was fighting the use of codeine and tramadol he encourage it with his science student song.

My brother no waste ur saliva
Just fin ur may move outside d country, ,,because the leaders are not moved by all dis comments, ,,,person way day chop cow meat every day then u day tell am say people day suffer, he go say na lie u day lie, ,,,,,everyday I just day lose hope for dis country, ,,,,

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by unmask: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Nigga keep quiet... might be on the news, might be in movies..But you're aware Musicians are one of the biggest influential people on the planet...
a 7 years old kid might not give a fvck about movies and stuffs but focus on animation, but that same 7 years old kid gives a fvck and will listen to music anytime it plays.. you should know better, as an artist, some lines are meant not to be crossed when it comes to your lyrics. Knowingly or unknowingly Music affects the mind in ways people don't know. So you can't put out such bad lyrics out and just come out to say stuffs to justify your actions..
Like someone once said Nigerian entertainment industry doesn't welcome Critics, Reviews and Ratings. A professional or fan try to do that, they'll be branded as hater.
I'll rather spend my whole life listening to EDM songs than spend half my life supporting and promoting the garbage Nigerian artists put out. And to think the artwork of the song has a female pant right there is much much worse considering the rate at which people are being attacked and lynched for attempting to use panties for ritual. Will you claim it's a coincidence? Or what excuses do you have for the pants??....
Sit down, cool down write music, una no go do... na to enter boot start to dey freestyle trash una sabi
did you listen to the song? Or you decided to pick on what you think you heard ?
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by ucsquare(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
pankyes23:
any person that wan to spoil been child or youth parent or grands the should spoil oooo we don't c the one wan where pass that one abey free them......
wat is this one saying?
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by dominique(f): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
I didn't see any apology in that post, just a lame justification to the stupid lyrics. Because he got away with promoting rape in story for the gods, promoting drug abuse in science student. He thinks he can continue to get away with lewd music promoting all sorts of societal ills. I hope this causes irreparable damage to his music career.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by unmask: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
amhelpless:

it is not every time that a song will come out to say don't do this, it is bad......other times you pass your message creatively which unfortunately we don't get to understand in this clime.

The song in my opinion is very good....it passes a message across that should be taken seriously

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by unmask: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
dominique:
I didn't see any apology in that post, just a lame justification to the stupid lyrics. Because he got away with promoting rape in story for the gods, promoting drug abuse in science student. He thinks he can continue to get away with lewd music promoting all the societal ills. I hope this causes irreparable damage to his music career.
nothing to apologize for.....like he mentioned he was creating awareness
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by MzTunechi(f): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
So another name for Yahoo boy is Runs boy undecided
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by bjnice(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Heirnie:
Pls anybody know of this networking group called "own your life"? I think its a subsidiary of Aim Global

Yes I do, I have attend their meeting before, just same story nothing new

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Alex Stuns In Beautiful Owambe Outfit (Photos) / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.