Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Stop Dating Broke Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating Broke Girls. (789 Views)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Dating Broke Girls. by raluchi93: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Something has really been bothering me for a while now.
Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?
I mean:
A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.
A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.
Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and complaining she doesn't have airtime.
I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation; where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
Or is she a ghost worker?
(NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men)
How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.
See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual intelligence and other intelligence.
Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul (an average man has enough storms); and not someone who adds stress to your life.
And most guys are still dating these broke ladies just because they think they're so gorgeous or hot, and they're so lucky to be dating them, and would probably not find another woman as gorgeous and flawless like their broke girlfriends.
Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just because of her physical beauty.
They're actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.
So don't ever think of settling for less brother.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way way worse than not having money.
Ladies please don't be mentally broke.
Guys please don't date mentally broke girls.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls. by phintohlar(f): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Na u sabi jare, make i continue with the hair wey i dey do, odun dey outside
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls. by frbona: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
DEBET5009:
DON'T BE LEFT OUT
WHY COMPLAINING OF MONEY
WHILE U CAN STAY AT HOME ND MAKE MILLION UNDER A Month
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE IN LIFE
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO
FOR YOU TO BE RICH OR POOR IS IN YOUR HANDS
foolish scammer

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls. by frbona: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
phintohlar:
Na u sabi jare, make i continue with the hair wey i dey do, odun dey outside
broke girl spotted

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls. by phintohlar(f): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
frbona:
broke girl spotted
is been broke a sin? for ur mind now u don talk. Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls. by marvin906(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
OP you nor go blame us man gats to manage wetin him see for now till something better comes..
last last na to keep body and soul together since they can only offer their pvssy...
Buh lord knows I will never enter that type nightmare again overnight I turn person papa God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls. by Randy100: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Average Nigerian girl is broke.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
This issue has been overflogged, give it a break.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bro raluchi93
You have to understand the State of mind of the men who date these "undercover pay as you go" ashewos.

The 1st issue is..... THE REALITY is that a great deal of women in Nigeria look at dating as a mean to get out of poverty and/or to simply better their lives. They sell themselves to the highest bidder, and sadly, in good ol' Nigeria, taking a babe to an eatery AND PAYING FOR HER ORDER is the basis of 9ja dating. If you cant pass that stage then best forget about seeing the color of her panties..... But if you shower her with gifts and recharge cards etc, her panties will Fall faster than panties on prom night. The solution would be for ALL men to stop giving in to these broke aaasss begining wh0res so that when they rightfully starve, they will come back to their senses.

The 2nd issue is that KONJI IS A BASTARD, and thus the important question should be: how long do you think dudes will restrain themselves from paying these hoes (while oga at the top is sampling them all) before giving in to these hoes demands?! One of the main reason why 419 and ritual killing is so rampant in Nigeria is because many want to have what they dont deserve. They want to burn bringes and attain a status they Dont belong to. These wh0res are meant for the foolish dudes who shower them with cash, and out of misplaced priorities, many good guys are doing anything to become these foolish paying dudes, thus are willing to do whatever it takes to get with these babes....thus the Nigerian saying:"make money at any Cost and the women ashewos will run to you".

The last and most important point here is that, if a man is broke then thats exactly the type of babe he should aim for......broke babes, and together they should build something worthy. If a babe does not value you as a broke man, she has no business being in your life when you eventually make it.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls. by carter009(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
shocked
marvin906:
OP you nor go blame us man gats to manage wetin him see for now till something better comes..
last last na to keep body and soul together since they can only offer their pvssy...
Buh lord knows I will never enter that type nightmare again overnight I turn person papa God forbid bad thing

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls. by carter009(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Seriously I hate broke girls, everything about them makes me sick....
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls. by carter009(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Poverty is a sin.
phintohlar:
is been broke a sin? for ur mind now u don talk. Mtchewwww

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? / Lust,a Temporal Insanity. True Or False? / Nigerian Man With Pregnant Wife, Busted After Dating Lady For 7 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.