Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) (9547 Views)

Toilet Water Splash When Taking A Dump / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by sureteeboy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nairalanders no go kill person with laugh grin grin grin
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by KendrickAyomide: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by youngreva(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
bia op, this post don dey make Shit catch me o

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by omonla10(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
The yuckiest thread I've ever seen on my darling nairaland
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by ga6992: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
no b op fault.... na burahi cos this thing...lazy Nigerian youths

2 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Greenrevolt(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
I am just happy to know that this is a universal problem, and not some trauma that the universe subjects me to.
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
This is the funniest stuff I have read in a while. Hahahahahaha. Thanks for making me laugh. grin
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Dannyfrost(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
sadHow did this poo make first page
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by jessedaflow: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
nothing we no go hear 4 nairaland, #bringbackourpittoilet#
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by metroid(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Everybody just dey do like say Dem no dey shit

1 Like

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by metroid(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Stanweezy:
The best option is to flush the toilet to make sure the water is fresh then tear out tissue paper, drop it directly to the water to cover it surface. Make sure some part of the paper did not immerse completely into the water. Then release the poop on top of the tissue paper.

Note: I only use this method when it is public toilet, in my house I don't care if the water touch me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by SweetBuns(f): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=metroid post=74063734][/quote]you remind me of a game

1 Like

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Princeadonis(m): 12:22am On Dec 22, 2018
This is the dumbest thing I've read in life
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 22, 2018
How this one take buy me christmas cloth
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Sirmuel1(m): 1:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Who do you don die cheesy
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by NAIRALLANDER: 5:26am On Dec 22, 2018
I'm cracking up here... grin
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by femi4: 7:13am On Dec 22, 2018
Comedy of the year grin
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by metroid(m): 7:17am On Dec 22, 2018
SweetBuns:
you remind me of a game

Were you a Nintendo fan back in the days?
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by virago(f): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2018
kingxsamz:
Here's how to prevent your poop from splashing toilet water on your butt.
Thank later. *wink*
A: As the poop is coming out of your butt you catch it and hold on until everything leaves your body.
Then you take all the poop in your hand and drop it gently into the toilet.

B: Another method is to make sure you don't break the poop. That is, it has to come out in a way that it doesn't leave your butt until it touches the toilet water, as seen in the diagram below. How to bring out the poop without breaking it is up to you.

C:
Make smaller poops. In order to prevent water from splashing, you'll need to be careful of the size of poop that's coming from your butt. Let the poop come out in small amounts that when it hits the water it doesn't splash on your butt.

D: Stand up quickly as soon as the poop leaves your body.
If you have a problem making smaller poops then this is for you.
You just need to stand up immediately the poop leaves you. This would require strength as the poop could drop before you can even be able to stand up. Though this is not an easy method but if you put work to it, you'll achieve.

E:
Put some ice cubes in the toilet.
This works pretty well. All you have to do is get some ice cubes, at least a cup, put it in the toilet and then do your thing. Not a single splash. *wink*

F: Sit in the toilet water.
This method is the one which I feel is more effective and guarantees you a %100 splash free pooping experience.
All you have to do is take you butt all the way down to the toilet water and sit in it. That way you would be pooping directly into the water without a single splash.

Well that's it guys. I hope these tips really helped. Questions are allowed.

The best way is to pour some detergent into water , shake your hands in the water to produce lather ( foam ) then pour the foamy water into the toilet. With this you won't have a single splashback when you drop the shit. Alternatively you can cut tissue into smaller bits and throw it into the toilet
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2018
tunde705:
Abeg who get yaba left phone number? One of their patient just open thread for nairaland o.
I dey tell You
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2018
HAHN THIS IS FOR YOU cheesy

kingxsamz:
Here's how to prevent your poop from splashing toilet water on your butt.
Thank later. *wink*
A: As the poop is coming out of your butt you catch it and hold on until everything leaves your body.
Then you take all the poop in your hand and drop it gently into the toilet.

B: Another method is to make sure you don't break the poop. That is, it has to come out in a way that it doesn't leave your butt until it touches the toilet water, as seen in the diagram below. How to bring out the poop without breaking it is up to you.

C:
Make smaller poops. In order to prevent water from splashing, you'll need to be careful of the size of poop that's coming from your butt. Let the poop come out in small amounts that when it hits the water it doesn't splash on your butt.

D: Stand up quickly as soon as the poop leaves your body.
If you have a problem making smaller poops then this is for you.
You just need to stand up immediately the poop leaves you. This would require strength as the poop could drop before you can even be able to stand up. Though this is not an easy method but if you put work to it, you'll achieve.

E:
Put some ice cubes in the toilet.
This works pretty well. All you have to do is get some ice cubes, at least a cup, put it in the toilet and then do your thing. Not a single splash. *wink*

F: Sit in the toilet water.
This method is the one which I feel is more effective and guarantees you a %100 splash free pooping experience.
All you have to do is take you butt all the way down to the toilet water and sit in it. That way you would be pooping directly into the water without a single splash.

Well that's it guys. I hope these tips really helped. Questions are allowed.
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by hahn(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
HAHN THIS IS FOR YOU cheesy

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by NAIRALLANDER: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2018
virago:

The best way is to pour some detergent into water , shake your hands in the water to produce lather ( foam ) then pour the foamy water into the toilet. With this you won't have a single splashback when you drop the shit.
wow, I thought I was the only one who does this.
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by menshowng(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2018
If na water water shit nko?
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by okrikaboi: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
poop geeks

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by oyatz(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
Please, ehm. ehm, ehmn....what's poop sir?
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by nlPoster: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Martinez39(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
I simply put tissue paper in the toilet before I pooped. grin
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by jamata20: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
����
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by jamata20: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
angry grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by nlPoster: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

hmm / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Woman Who Caused Heavy Traffic On Lagos 3rd Mainland Bridge Spotted On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.