Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds (33069 Views)

How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills / "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by derbykol(f): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
atiku4President:
Ayn time you want to marry and you don't have odds, then cancel the wedding. Nothing good comes easy.
High or low odds?
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Rosarie(f): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
dreezybines:

Lol... How did you know the month?
u nor dey see........the woman sef Kno I talk true.mother of 3.come make. I teach u.if the baby even turn y can know d sex from d position.abeg no power for answers again.christmaa on my mind
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
Beautiful people. I like the pattern confirm her first before the confirmation cheesy

HML
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by bolinjkezzy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
Baba if you dy invite us drop the full details jare.... If I reach rivers make I dy find where them dy do wedding on 29th abi
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Primusinterpares(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Buffalowings3:
na small odds be that na...
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Primusinterpares(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Buffalowings3:
na small odds be that na...
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by AlhajaChinyere: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kira290:
this old cargo don use belle tie this young man down cry cry cry
what ever happened to marrying pretty young things? undecided...
Your eye go clear soon when she born

you think all that niceness she was showing you during courting is genuin?

Your own done don grin

3 Gbosas for you.

African women destroying guys with punana. Lifetime regrets when the kids arrive. House rent go reset the guy's brain wella.
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Primusinterpares(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
derbykol:
bet9ja guy spotted cheesy
lolzzzzzz... funny enough I don't do bet9ja or any gambling things...

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Primusinterpares(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
derbykol:
bet9ja guy spotted cheesy
lolzzzzzz... funny enough I don't do bet9ja or any gambling things...

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by IsaAbubakar: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
sinaj:
Na wa o!

The guy doesnt look happy at all tongue
how do know
bad belle

by the way
I want to have sex with you kiss
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Triangles1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
TarOrfeek:

You senior the boy wella.

Bro you get mind oh, some people look old during pregnancy, the girl is beautiful
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by AlhajaChinyere: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Address pls make Rivers Chapter of Nairalanders join you

Seun will send us small thing too

If na you nko? You go dey happy?
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Jonadull: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
sleeknick:
Nairalanders join me on December 29, Rivers State...

You give woman belle .
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Oyindidi(f): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
sleeknick:

where be the venue make I come chop rice grin
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by dreezybines: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Rosarie:
u nor dey see........the woman sef Kno I talk true.mother of 3.come make. I teach u.if the baby even turn y can know d sex from d position.abeg no power for answers again.christmaa on my mind

grin grin grin Na wa ooo...
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Nlearn: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
She Looks Like My Formal Mate, IJ By Name

Uniport Chapter

IJ , is this you?
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Bridget95(f): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
What odds?
That you are old and given up ever getting married?the guy's lonely sad face says it all.Girl,thanks for paying for everything.
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by donshady(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
ednut1:
Otifisifun grin

cheesy grin grin
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by ezegenigbonine: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Bia guy this girl Don belle full
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Ranchhoddas: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Greatidonis:

^^^^^^^^ Thunder and fire burn you, you fine reach Rivers people?
What is your problem? I meant that as a compliment. They are fine i.e. Rivers women are generally fine.
I don't understand how anyone would misinterprete that. Anyway I don't blame you. You are a zombie. One of the many halfwits that fill the state, idling about and causing a surge in crime.

A fool at 27!
Further proof that you are an imbecil.e.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Femeto: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
So you are cashing out on the wedding day.Happy Married life.
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ndi pregnancy police. undecided congratulations ojare.. I wish you conjugal Bliss Forever.
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by blacktallest(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
Edodefender:
Ex prostitute

You are a sorry excuse, mtscheeeeew
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Mbenny(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
funication before marriage funication before marriage
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by slowice(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Aurielfinizu:
she even get small pot belle

she look like Abia woman

d guy look like arondizuogu guy

Guy wetin? Abeg remove izuogu from ya mouth undecided
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Thunday1005(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
Rosarie:
Congts on ur wedding and baby in advance.four months time we will celebrate u again���. no joy like it o
Four month?
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
fastseo:
What are the odds about? Past child bearing age, Definitely not that cos u are in already from the pix or family people? Furnish us with gist pls

Una two fine wella... Give us venue for the location make we come during bear
shame on u, he is a man .. U ar just so shallow

U guys always tink husband is scarce
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by sleeknick: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
where be the venue make I come chop rice grin
Rivers State, Igbo-Etche smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Mimi005(f): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Aurielfinizu:
she even get small pot belle
she look like Abia woman
d guy look like arondizuogu guy

wetin Arondizuogu do u? Abeg gbado kwaya there!!
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by sleeknick: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
congrats,I wish you the best
Thank you! wink smiley
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by mathow55(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
sleeknick:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders / Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? / Miss Nairaland Contest Giveaways - FASTEST FINGERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.