Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds (33052 Views)

How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills / "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Mimi005(f): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
OgaBuhari:
what does it mean pls explain

4*4
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by mrblessed(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
sleeknick:

You are very much invited. Igbo-etche
Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. However, I am not comfortable with the way you address yourself. Self-awareness is the defining characteristic of purposeful existence. This fact is probably what motivated Socrates, a Greek philosopher, to make this evergreen statement: "An unexamined life is not worth living." You are an Igbo man who hails from Etche community/town. No matter the region, state, local government you are from, or the dialect of Igbo you speak, we are one people, with a common goal and aspiration.

Once again, congratulations!
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by ibkayee(f): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Beautiful couple, e remain ibkayee and Pocohantas
Lool we who are younger than you? You first cheesy
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by CaptainMitch: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
cheesy I wonder when I will have my first kid, compliments of the season.
ibkayee:

Lool we who are younger than you? You first cheesy
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by OgaBuhari: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mimi005:

4*4
I don't understand. send a PM and teach me Igbo. thanks
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by OgaBuhari: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Rosarie:
helep me ask my oga @ d top
let's talk via pm
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by OgaBuhari: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
blacktallest:

Loooool. Thought i was gonna hear something different. Children and small boys everywhere. Looooooool. LMAO!!
your dp sucks if that's you.
the most ugliest of my ex isn't as worse as what I'm seeing in ur dp
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Ejusni(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
dnawah:
odd=she pregnant + older than you? Pls explain
Exactly.... how did the this dude meet that old woman
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Rosarie(f): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
OgaBuhari:
let's talk via pm
y
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by OgaBuhari: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
Rosarie:
y
I like your sense of humor. I admire u
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Rosarie(f): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
OgaBuhari:
I like your sense of humor.
I admire u
thank u my brother.but no pms
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by OgaBuhari: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
Rosarie:
thank u my brother.but no pms
just observed you're married for 6 years with 3 kids
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Rosarie(f): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
OgaBuhari:
just observed you're married for 6 years with 3 kids
yea bro
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by OgaBuhari: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Rosarie:
yea bro
should have said that earlier ni
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by blacktallest(f): 4:11am On Dec 24, 2018
OgaBuhari:
your dp sucks if that's you.
the most ugliest of my ex isn't as worse as what I'm seeing in ur dp

Loooool. Who cares?
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Seandisputed(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2018
Eazie351:
How many odds please?
Hahaha Make we know how many games we go stake on top
Re: I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2018
OgaBuhari:
but Op no talk say the wife to be dry pregnant ni.
her belle just big because she dey drink beer and no dey exercise
Lolzz... I pray say na beer oo.. Op done sentence her to 9months cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.