Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu (13706 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu by onunwa21(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yes, free nd fair u winl!!!!!!!
But using APC methods, ur name won't even appear on the ballot paper
Re: How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu by class0247: 2:00am On Dec 23, 2018
This is the most qualified candidate. I will vote for him weather Devil like it or not. We need a president with a vision but if you choose to vote the old recycled politicans please don’t complain when the going become ruff
Re: How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:43am On Dec 23, 2018
Igbo, not all, but too many of them, are embarrassing Africans and the ancestors more and more daily. How can Moghalu even win from his region that is politically in disarray?

What he should have been doing is to work on getting a referendum, not legitimizing the continual enslavement and marginalization of his people...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2qvb7qe4bM&lc=UgwG1WjGdhqgCUXuzTR4AaABAg

1 Like

Re: How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu by Touchforfree(m): 4:07am On Dec 23, 2018
You cannot even win the Local Government that you're from less winning the State.

If wishes are horses, beggers too will ride o.

There are only three political parties contesting for the post of the President in the con3 and these are APC, PDP and Others.

(AK)3.
Re: How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu by ajayiopy: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2018
BABA YOU CANT EVEN WIN YOUR WARD
Re: How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu by princetom1(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2018
biosilicon:

You and sowore united together would have given the ruling class sleepless nights.

Except that this moghalu here can never be trusted...

He is smart and intelligent for sure but he has no morals... If u doubt me...
Lemme give u 2 example, go and Google wat he says about Sanusi exposing the fraud going on in NNPC that make Jonathan to sack Sanusi so that they can steal money... Go and also listen to what he says when sowore ask him to boycott election debate due to the fact that sowore was cheated
Re: How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu by biosilicon: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2018
princetom1:

Except that this moghalu here can never be trusted...

He is smart and intelligent for sure but he has no morals... If u doubt me...
Lemme give u 2 example, go and Google wat he says about Sanusi exposing the fraud going on in NNPC that make Jonathan to sack Sanusi so that they can steal money... Go and also listen to what he says when sowore ask him to boycott election debate due to the fact that sowore was cheated

Moghalu is a typical nigerian politician. he can not be trusted. thats why i have never vouched for him. sowore however is an entirely new breed that God has sent to nigerians but just like Jesus christ was crucified Many nigerians do not yet get it. Durotoye seems credible enough but i do not completely trust him.
Re: How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu by graphycode(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
mu2sa2:
Mr man, 'A' is the first letter of the alphabet - your double quotation marks is unknown to the civilised world.
No be fight bros.
I just did not understand you comment
Re: How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu by Awaoyelmoni(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nawaoo So this ppl are even battling to take the second place spot from Buhari.....yes that's all the victory he'll get come 2019 second place... IAMATIKULATED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APCON Has Taken Up The Responsibility Of LASAA (PHOTOS) / Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Others Attend The 57th Independence Anniversary Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.