Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (4512 Views)

My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Twoclans(f): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
@ Eberechi24 you stole my man away cry and you still go ahead and put my name on the list tongue

Sis how u dey kiss

2 Likes

Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by dollytino4real(f): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm married
ok congrat my sister
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Wuraola01(f): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin grin cheesy
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Tallesty1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wuraola01:
grin grin cheesy
Say it, stop shinning teeth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
franchasng:
Sound hilariously funny shocked cheesy

But when I get married, none of you guys will know na cos I am not a fan of big wedding party, and I also hate pre-wedding photo shoot...so its definitely going to be between me, my future wife, and our parents + few invited close friends, no party....just an in-house dinner.

Meanwhile, I don't hate poor girls....I only supported a guy that said he wished to marry a girl from a well to do background for future sake....which to me, is justifiable.

It is good for people to marry their level to reduce gold digging, and to encourage every gender to work hard and not be lazy, and to also encourage ladies to give upcoming guys a chance so they can join efforts together and build their kind of dream family.

I am a God fearing guy no matter my shortcomings, I believe in God, I believe in days of little beginning so I cannot hate poor girls because they will never remain poor or broke forever if they have dream and work faithfully to achieve their dream.

So don't mention me next time you are talking about guys or people who hate poor people no matter their gender pls angry
nothing wrong with gold-digging one has to have gold first to attract a gold-digger, and those with gold ar not complaining

2 Likes

Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Eberechi24(f): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
Twoclans:
@ Eberechi24 you stole my man away cry and you still go ahead and put my name on the list tongue

Sis how u dey kiss
Lol, they said there is love in sharing, don't be stingy to your sis. sad

Tell lefulefu to buckle up, there is no time o

4 Likes

Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by agarawu23(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lefulefu
Iam D18
Obont ami
SmellingA nus
Ftjn r
Agarawu 23
lol,i have turned father. Marriage is a scam grin
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Wuraola01(f): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Say it, stop shinning teeth cheesy

grin cheesy

1.Lightqueen kiss
2.greatnaija01(if he isn't married).
3.Rextizzle shocked
4.IamD18 (lol almost everyone can't wait for his).
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wuraola01:

Good say u mention me grin cheesy

You be number 1 on my list.

1.DanDeeBoss kiss
2.Lightqueen kiss
3.greatnaija01(if he isn't married).
4.Rextizle shocked
Haha... I don marry na.... tongue
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Wuraola01(f): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Haha... I don marry na.... tongue

grin grin Lol, True.

Oh, what have I done.
Did I just put u out? grin

DanDeeBoss is not single ohh cheesy grin, He's married oh, lol

Signed
Wuraola01 - wife cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wuraola01:

grin grin Lol, True.

Oh, what have I done.
Did I just put u out? grin

Signed
Wuraola01 - wife cheesy grin
Awwn Thank you... kisskiss

Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Wuraola01(f): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Awwn Thank you... kisskiss

Lol grin cheesy
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol grin cheesy
Hope you love my new look??gringrin
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Wuraola01(f): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Hope you love my new look??gringrin

New look? shocked cheesy?

Really grin
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wuraola01:

New look? shocked cheesy?

Really grin
Here:

Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Wuraola01(f): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Here:

Chaii grin grin

Of course, you looking dapper na shocked grin cheesy
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wuraola01:

Chaii grin grin

Of course, you looking dapper na shocked grin cheesy
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wuraola01:

grin cheesy
1.Lightqueen kiss 2.greatnaija01(if he isn't married). 3.Rextizzle shocked 4.IamD18 (lol almost everyone can't wait for his).
Lol no worry na
I go invite you tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wuraola01:

grin grin Lol, True.
Oh, what have I done. Did I just put u out? grin
Signed Wuraola01 - wife cheesy grin
I just dey look you
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
LightQueen:
I just dey look you
gringringrin
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Wuraola01(f): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
LightQueen:
Lol no worry na

I go invite you tongue

Aww. Thanks kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
gringringrin
Oko mi grin I still be your one and only first wife na cheesy
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wuraola01:

Aww. Thanks kiss kiss cheesy
Next month o shocked
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Wuraola01(f): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
LightQueen:
I just dey look you

Lol cheesy grin
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Wuraola01(f): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
LightQueen:
Next month o shocked

Yeee!!! It's close oh shocked grin
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
LightQueen:
Oko mi grin I still be your one and only first wife na cheesy
Yeah I know that.... cheesycheesy
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wuraola01:

Yeee!!! It's close oh shocked grin
Na so grin
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Wuraola01(f): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
LightQueen:
Na so grin

Lol.
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Oyindidi(f): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
agarawu23:
lol,i have turned father. Marriage is a scam grin
No break my girl heart, if you do I go come for your head
Re: Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol.
As we share DanDeeBoss I also offered him to you wholeheartedly grin make we share him cheesy

Next month wedding it is cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady Want You To Rate Her NudĀ£ Photoshoot. PHOTOS / (video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their / Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.