Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You (10632 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Premiumwriter:
did the op say you should always hug your girl?

You should learn to be spontaneous. What turns a girl away is not being 'nice', it's being clingy.

Being 'nice' is a pua term and it means guys that sees girls as incorruptible beings, and worship them as though they are better than himself. Not the romantic type.

Better learn the difference. What op wrote up there is 100% correct provided you don't over do them.

Looks like you don't know how to respond to people without having this irritating tone in your write up. Whenever rocks your boat man.
Re: 20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You by Angelina996(f): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2018
ERCROSS:

I do 99% of this naa.
Oh, I forget to put ZERO before double Nines
sad undecided
Re: 20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You by Judek2(m): 1:11am On Dec 26, 2018
dimexy247:
3. Make An Erotic Video

They use this stuff to crossover boredom when they are alone. However, you should keep the videos secured as they can be a backfire if you accidentally share them. Please don't come back here crying someone leaked your videos. It's mainly for the matured. Do this at your discretion.

Full video please grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You by dimexy247(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Coming soon

Judek2:

Full video please grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[video] END TIME!! Nigerian Girl Flaunt Her Nipple On Camera / Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men / For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.