Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics (10480 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2008
For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics

My best Olympic sports are the sprints, the swimming and sometimes gymnastics.
But who amongst you find those male sprinters a little distracting with those tight leotards showing off their packages.
The worst of all is when they show the replay on slow mo and the camera man focuses on who crosses the line first but what do we see ?
A hunk of  encaged manliness swinging from side to side to side.
Those outfits ought to be banned.
Some of us are trying to live holy lives.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by onyinye2(f): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
Naw i don't even notice that. Im paying more attention to their time and their delicious muscles. I remember i would just be hypnotized by Maurice Green muscles when he would run. It is was like that pure American talent just running its heart.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2008
Did you say Maurice Green?
He was the worst culprit.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Gamine(f): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2008
i dont notice that really o undecided undecided

but Queenie na u go know
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by onyinye2(f): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2008
I didn't really allow that thought to cross my mind. I guess because maybe because i run track too, so that kind of thing doesn't really come to thought.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Hannibal: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2008
Queenisha:

My best Olympic sports are the sprints, the swimming and sometimes gymnastics.
But who amongst you find those male sprinters a little distracting with those tight leotards showing off their packages.
The worst of all is when they show the replay on slow mo and the camera man focuses on who crosses the line first but what do we see ?
A hunk of  encaged manliness swinging from side to side to side.
Those outfits ought to be banned.
Some of us are trying to live holy lives.

Why not fess up those things actually tingle ur spine??
U don't have to feign annoyance. tongue tongue
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Why not fess up those things actually tingle your spine??
You don't have to feign annoyance. tongue tongue

LOL
at such times
I look at my man and our eyes jam and he knows exactly where my eyes had been
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2008
when are they starting the 100 meters dash ?
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Hannibal: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2008
Queenisha:

LOL
at such times
I look at my man and our eyes jam and he knows exactly where my eyes had been

Such sinful eyes u have got!! tongue
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by HRhotness(f): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Such sinful eyes u have got!! tongue

The better to see u with! tongue tongue wink
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by omoge(f): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2008
the men should not wear those tight thingy. it shows their between the leg package, that Maurice sef, he fit kill person o grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by onyinye2(f): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2008
Oka Maurice Green is my favorite track runner, and i never noticed that. undecided
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by omoge(f): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2008
look closer this time around  grin grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by agaba123(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2008
I like women BEACH VOLLEY BALL
DAGN that's the best
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Hannibal: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2008
Cheese n Rice!!!
I cannot believe the staggering number of women FORNICATING with their minds. angry angry angry
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2008
Jeez, Queenisha I thought it was only me shocked cheesy the slow mo effect makes it more annoying, yikkess. Who wants to see that, definitely not me angry tongue cool
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Hannibal: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
. . . . . . .And yet more women keep pouring in with their perverted pupils. grin cheesy
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
stillwater:

Jeez, Queenisha I thought it was only me shocked cheesy the slow mo effect makes it more annoying, yikkess. Who wants to see that, definitely not me angry tongue cool

now someone is being real!
infact they should start blurring it out.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by agaba123(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
And they will say that sight does not stimulate women. It is only men that get moved by sight.

Abeg the truth don de commot
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2008
omoge:

look closer this time around grin grin

I think Maurice is now retired and so has "heavy duty" Michael Johnson.
let's see who will be on display this season
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by onyinye2(f): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2008
Oka now i know to be mindful when i run at track meets. undecided I better be mindful in the spandex that i choose to wear. All this time I thought folk watched track to see folk run, but I see there are folk there who are out there just to see the person in all their glory.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by HRhotness(f): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2008
Queenisha:

now someone is being real!
infact they should start blurring it out.

they dont need to blur sh*t

I watch d bloody thing on silent, i'm there to watch d display only  grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Hannibal: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2008
agaba123:

And they will say that sight does not stimulate women. It is only men that get moved by sight.

Abeg the truth don de commot

Says who??

Sight stimulates women more than men.
All those Usher fans screaming at his sight is due to orgasm, u know. tongue grin
Scratch that. . . . .U can make that Ush-gasm. wink
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by omoge(f): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2008
Hannibal won't let us rest now.
man, it is not search and see thing.
the eyes can easily see such as you watch the 6packs/muscles  grin in slow motion  grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka now i know to be mindful when i run at track meets. undecided I better be mindful in the spandex that i choose to wear. All this time I thought folk watched track to see folk run, but I see there are folk there who are out there just to see the person in all their glory.

you better believe it.
Folks can guess the exact measurements of the apparatus
you better start running in iro and buba
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by onyinye2(f): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2008
Queenisha:

you better believe it.
This a wake up call to me. Because i basically were what those volleyball girls wear when i run. I better go and buy a full body suit spandex.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Hannibal: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2008
omoge:

Hannibal won't let us rest now.
man, it is not search and see thing.
the eyes can easily see such as you watch the 6packs/muscles  grin in slow motion  grin

Ma eyes don't see bouncy boobs when the ladies are sprinting. . . .
Surely, something is def'ly wrong with your EYES.

onyinye2:

This a wake up call to me. Because i basically were what those volleyball girls wear when i run. I better go and buy a full body suit spandex.

It depends on what u display.
If your assets are small, don't bovver with the full body-suit cos men ain't paying attention in the 1st place. tongue
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by agaba123(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2008
Queenisha:

you better believe it.

Just like when I watch beach Volley ball, the stuff splits into two and you can imagine the size and . . . ya know
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by HRhotness(f): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2008
Queenisha:

you better believe it.

Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Says who??

Sight stimulates women more than men.
All those Usher fans screaming at his sight is due to orgasm, u know. tongue grin
Scratch that. . . . .You can make that Ush-gasm. wink

did we ask for them to display themselves in slow mo on our big screens?
what exactly is my fault here.
I was only rooting for my countries and they shove these things in my face.
I should actually be prosecuting
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by omoge(f): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2008
iro and buba  grin grin

grin grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by agaba123(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2008
Y'all have to confess for your sins to be forgiven

O ya queenisha the deaconess shall be the confessor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story / Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? / Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.