Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) (71311 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) / 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by tayo200(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
8 years of jail term...
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Ibukun003(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
Adamant, Power-drunk set of Politicians. By God's grace, you would complete the remaining four years at your home in Daura, Katsina State.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Corrinthians(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
No vacancy in Aso Rock until 2031 after Star Boy Osinbobo's Eight years!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by sirejoe(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
4+4 means 4years of problems and downfall plus another 4years of critical problem and downfall . Pls let someone else try. Say no to buhari
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Epiczi(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
carry go my able presido

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Yuceeluv(f): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
Awwn! Thanks darl!

johnkey:
You have the eyes of a goddess!
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Earthquake2: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
omoiyalayi:
I will always support any government that came into power whether by rigging or whatever means

Because weather I like it or not that government will spend it's four good years

So I wont be hatting for those years because I don't like or support you all I can do is to start praying for that government to succeed and be able to deliver in their promises of moving nigeria forward in terms of providing stable electricity, good road, affordable health care and so on

So once you are in power you automatically get my support so even if I don't like buhari with all the developmental project they are embarking on compare to pdp time if buhari can rig himself to power again I will still support him still

Did you go to school?
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
The number 4 in chinese means, death!
So lets be clear what he is refering to!
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by osykull22(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
he has won nothing una fit do

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by PastorAji(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
With the OP that created this topic and the mod that pushed this stewpeed post to FP

And the zombies that are mastarrrrbatin on this thread

oya take this

1 Share

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Odobaone: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
He will rule you for another four years. Call him Jubril or Jibrin. He will Rule you till 2023

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by youngdopeboy: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
4+4=8 we solidly behind u sir

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by 4ckTOTO: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
please use your leg join am cos we want you here for 4+4+4+4 years. at least this administration people no steal money any how. the only admisntration wey na yahoo boys dey spend money like politicians. sai baba for eva

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Officialpdpnig: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yes o baba 4+4 has hit the streets. Let's loud it

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
It means whether una like it or not he must do 8 years

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by BigIyanga: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
Osyabj:

Just like pdp rigged itself to power for 16 years, with nothing to show except looting over 1 Trillion Dollars in 16 years!!!
This is stale except for zombie. Buhari lost for 16yrs. Tinubu made him president by not fielding a candidate.
Amechi, Ogbe, Shehu Garba, Ngige etal all were PDP members.
Also Naija didnt start 16yrs ago. How did GMB make it paradise when he ruled a military head?
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Osyabj:

Just like pdp rigged itself to power for 16 years, with nothing to show except looting over 1 Trillion Dollars in 16 years!!!

APC is looting from looters grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Osyabj:

Wailers will die of heart attack.

This is Buhari's way of saying...

In your face pdp and looters, I will do 4+4 and there is nothing you can do about it.

Ur still living in 1st April 2015 grin
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Nitah1: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
WATCHOVER:
When you go get sense ?
PDP =Looting.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by pacificman: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
muslim brotherhood

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Yyeske(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
4+4=8
Sai baba, wailers how market?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by yesloaded: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Election should do and come and go. Let this unnecessary war between youths on nairaland, that are probably broke, stop.
grin

if only they realize their future is in shambles

No wonder Mr President said lazy youth

I don't know why a sane mind will remain on cyber space from morning till morning defending politician

smh
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by johnkey: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Awwn! Thanks darl!

You're welcome sweetie, how's your night going?
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
Cover[sub] cover for what?

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Komolafe89: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
Most of these booers would not witness next 2020 budget presentation and I pray saraki to witness it on floor chair not as senate president. In sha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
THAT LOOK ON YOUR ENEMIES' FACES WHEN THEY CANT STOP YOU FROM GOING HIGHER

Ne×t Leel abeg

SAI BUHARIIIII

4X4 IS SURE FOR THE MAN WEY SABI.....

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by 9jaArea: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
I so like wailers these days, they make me laugh life like this one here⤵️

saaron:
That he's going to spend 8 years in power. A sign that 2019 election has already been rigged. History will be very cruel to this impostor for his hand gesture.
Useless govt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by 77up(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
2015-2019 and 2019-2023

That's the code.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Nfora: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
gensteejay:
All I see is lifelessness in an unholy nexus with cluelessness

If cluelessness means more roads,let Baba be clueless

If cluelessness means more power than before,let Baba be clueless

If cluelessness means diversification of economy via agriculture......

If Cluelessness means railway networks across the nation......
if Cluelessness means reduced import bill.....

If cluelessness means sanitisation of the petrol subsidy regime.......

if cluelessness means fight against corruption......

if cluelessness means better fiscal discipline through TSA administration....

If cluelessness means a fiercer fight against Boko haram .......

If cluelessness means ease of doing business....

I beg #NextLevel joooor

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by wolesmile(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
saaron:
That he's going to spend 8 years in power. A sign that 2019 election has already been rigged. History will be very cruel to this impostor for his hand gesture.
Useless govt.

One hater spotted. Una go die of heart attack

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Officialpdpnig: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
77up:
2015-2019 and 2019-2023

That's the code.

Very loud code

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nfora:

[s]

If cluelessness means more roads,let Baba be clueless

If cluelessness means more power than before,let Baba be clueless

If cluelessness means diversification of economy via agriculture......

If Cluelessness means railway networks across the nation......
if Cluelessness means reduced import bill.....

If cluelessness means sanitisation of the petrol subsidy regime.......

if cluelessness means fight against corruption......

if cluelessness means better fiscal discipline through TSA administration....

If cluelessness means a fiercer fight against Boko haram .......

If cluelessness means ease of doing business....

I beg #NextLevel joooor[/s]

Trash. Don't quote me to say such balderdash again.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR / Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.