Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) (71318 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) / 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by midolian(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2018
johnkey:
oloshi nie. I like pussy and I'm never sex starved. You just come up here and say shit about someone you've not met before, is that how you console yourself lol, you don't know me name, you don't know where i live, you don't know where me from, you don't know where me going and you judge me, mehn where is the sense in that? I guess now we know who the real madman is. Life is free man you don't tell me when or not to compliment someone damn do you even use your brain at all. Emagbami ke! I'm awestruck by your stupidity. Oloriburuku somebody abeg carry your stupidity go meet another person. You don miss road werey oloja. Telling me to control myself lol how does my uncontrollable self affects your bank account, how does it affects your plans, how does it affects you? If you can't answer that then you are planning to carry another man problems on your head. So you guys here now hate girls so much that another guy complimenting another girl on a 'faceless' forum gives you malaria haha opin aye to de o. Omoale oloorun jatijati. People like you makes me sick I swear. You know what enough of all this rants here, if they born your papa well make we meet make we know who be boy among us. Motherfucker!

Mad boy on the loose grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=Highsigher post=74095736][/quote] Why waste my data and time on irrelevant people. Quote me and Die
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by johnkey: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2018
midolian:

Mad boy on the loose grin grin grin grin grin
The only mad person here is you cause I'm in the comfort of my bed here and you're saying I'm loose, stop disgracing yourself and your family. Sit down and think...think hard, drink water and enjoy life, life is free, live freely.
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by deyahaya: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2018
Buhari hit all unruly legislatures where the wounds with never heal by signified 4 + 4 their heart is bleeding seriously. That is best for them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by tallfish145(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2018
saaron:
That he's going to spend 8 years in power. A sign that 2019 election has already been rigged. History will be very cruel to this impostor for his hand gesture.
Useless govt.
go and die
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by ebuka440: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2018
My brother, buhari has planned rigging but it isn't going to work. All his strategies is known. Let him not to easily forget that he was placed into power by someone
saaron:
That he's going to spend 8 years in power. A sign that 2019 election has already been rigged. History will be very cruel to this impostor for his hand gesture.
Useless govt.
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by oyatz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
And the following week after the election, Nnamdi Kanu will declare that Buhari will not 'rule' over 'Biafra' and by March, 2019 IPOB will start massive ProBiafra rallies shouts of 'Biafra or death' all over the Southeast.

DTaj:
Yes! He will be re-elected in February and these will happen:

1. The garrulous buffoon, Doyin Okupe, will ask Nigerians to call him a bastard should Buhari win; just as he did in 2015 before the elections.

2. Jail bird Bode George will again shout that he will go on exile should Buhari win again; just like he told everyone in 2015 ahead of the election.

3. Fake man of God, Ayo Oritsejafor, will shout that Buhari will not win; just like he said ahead of the 2015 election.

4. Many men of their stomach (not men of God) like randy Suleiman and others who collected money from gullible Goodluck Jonathan to publish fake predictions about his victory will also rape Atiku of billions of naira with another set of fake predictions about Atiku’s fake victory in 2019.

5. The demented fool, Accra-Ghana mental rehabilitation home escapee called Femi Fani-Kayode, will continue to open his enlarged, smelly buccal cavity, with Brirish accent, to spew hate and absolute falsehood about Buhari till the eve of the February election.

In the final analysis, they, and others like them, will all go angry and sad yet again, as they all did in March 2015 as Buhari will sweep Atiku off politics permanently on February 16, 2019!
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2018
?
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Akpuoru: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2018
A thief wants to be Nigeria's president.
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2018
couragemurphy:

Thanks bro, at least your mumu don dey clear small small. try harder
Merry Christmas to you because today no be 4 insult
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by jakandeola(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
EduColombo:

I doubt if you know what 1 trillion dollars mean?
idiot
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by EduColombo(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
jakandeola:
idiot
Tell that to your father..
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by jakandeola(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
EduColombo:

Tell that to your father..
Tell dat to ur genaration animal
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by EduColombo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
jakandeola:
idiot
Tell that to your father
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by EduColombo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
jakandeola:
Tell dat to ur genaration animal
Learn how to spell Generation first
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by jakandeola(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
EduColombo:

Learn how to spell Generation first
Guy Bleep of little animal like u
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by EduColombo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
jakandeola:
Guy Bleep of little animal like u
It's you not 'u'
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
WATCHOVER:

My father is a Block head
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Praktikals post=74186794][/quote] Your hatred will kill you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted / If Not For Corruption, This Is How So Many States In Nigeria Will Look Like / How Many Kobo Makes 1naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.