Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) (71312 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) / 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Okeji(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
What baba mean is
Whether saraki n his ipob miscreants lyk it or not, I am completing my 8yrz in office.... So they can go n die

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Ogaga87(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
Failed captain that has refuse to accept his maladministration
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
WATCHOVER:

When you go get sense ?
When your brain start growing

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Nfora: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
9jaArea:
I so like wailers these days, they make me laugh life like this one here⤵️

Don't mind them.

Almost 4years on,they are yet to recover from 2015 defeat undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Cajal(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
Osyabj:

Just like pdp rigged itself to power for 16 years, with nothing to show except looting over 1 Trillion Dollars in 16 years!!!
..God bless you sir
That is the reality

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
Sai Baba

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Cajal(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=Highsigher post=74084554][/quote]..when Nnamidi kanu becomes president of Nigeria
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Officialpdpnig: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nfora:

Don't mind them.

Almost 4years on,they are yet to recover from 2015 defeat undecided

How do you expect them to recover when baba has been busy doing in less than 4 years what they couldn't achieve in 16 years.

Buhari is their daily per second nightmare

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Brainless Buhari's herd of cows supporters are having a field day on this thread.
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by vRendoh(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Saraki eyes na angry angry angry angry angry angry

wailers eyes cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Cajal(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
omoiyalayi:
I will always support any government that came into power whether by rigging or whatever means

Because weather I like it or not that government will spend it's four good years

So I wont be hatting for those years because I don't like or support you all I can do is to start praying for that government to succeed and be able to deliver in their promises of moving nigeria forward in terms of providing stable electricity, good road, affordable health care and so on

So once you are in power you automatically get my support so even if I don't like buhari with all the developmental project they are embarking on compare to pdp time if buhari can rig himself to power again I will still support him still
..that is the most correct opinion according to some good teachings

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by philasine(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
BABA TOO GET SWAG PEOPLE LIKE BABA NO DEY MAKE NOISE, NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK #THE TIME IS 4:4

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Cajal(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
WATCHOVER:

When you go get sense ?
..u go get sense when Nnamidi kanu becomes president of Nigeria
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by lereinter(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
I thought they said this man no sabi anything that those with him are the one doing wrong things

fire burn all Nigeria enemy

the wicked president we see today we shall see no more

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by DTaj: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yes! He will be re-elected in February and these will happen:

1. The garrulous buffoon, Doyin Okupe, will ask Nigerians to call him a bastard should Buhari win; just as he did in 2015 before the elections.

2. Jail bird Bode George will again shout that he will go on exile should Buhari win again; just like he told everyone in 2015 ahead of the election.

3. Fake man of God, Ayo Oritsejafor, will shout that Buhari will not win; just like he said ahead of the 2015 election.

4. Many men of their stomach (not men of God) like randy Suleiman and others who collected money from gullible Goodluck Jonathan to publish fake predictions about his victory will also rape Atiku of billions of naira with another set of fake predictions about Atiku’s fake victory in 2019.

5. The demented fool, Accra-Ghana mental rehabilitation home escapee called Femi Fani-Kayode, will continue to open his enlarged, smelly buccal cavity, with Brirish accent, to spew hate and absolute falsehood about Buhari till the eve of the February election.

In the final analysis, they, and others like them, will all go angry and sad yet again, as they all did in March 2015 as Buhari will sweep Atiku off politics permanently on February 16, 2019!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by ClearFlair: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
saaron:
That he's going to spend 8 years in power. A sign that 2019 election has already been rigged. History will be very cruel to this impostor for his hand gesture.
Useless govt.
Empty head. Find yourself a brain sir.
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Vello(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
[s]
WATCHOVER:

When you go get sense ?
[/s]
Is it your sense? Born throwway PDP. Go ask your brain from Cownu. Only hope he hasn't used it for fame juju

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by kenny5811(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
WATCHOVER:
God forbid, Jubril will never rule another 4 years
how Jubril wan take rule Nigeria wen BUHARI wil b der till 2023....? lol

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by JimD(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
omoiyalayi:
I will always support any government that came into power whether by rigging or whatever means

Because weather I like it or not that government will spend it's four good years

So I wont be hatting for those years because I don't like or support you all I can do is to start praying for that government to succeed and be able to deliver in their promises of moving nigeria forward in terms of providing stable electricity, good road, affordable health care and so on

So once you are in power you automatically get my support so even if I don't like buhari with all the developmental project they are embarking on compare to pdp time if buhari can rig himself to power again I will still support him still
What the f are you saying grandpa? cheesy
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
Saraki cannot believe this.

Just look at the expression on his damn pig face.

It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Vello(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
WATCHOVER:
Sit down, watch and learn.
Lagoon will be most accommodating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Awoo88: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
You can try to spin this any to make buhari look God. The fact is that buhari was shamed and the zombies know it. The booing was a response to this nonsense. They wanted to create a undying love and support but end embarrassing himself and Nigeria
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Vello(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
omoiyalayi:

Don't worry, our integrity is too solid to soil our hand with rigging. This is not PDP in power you know. For once in the life of this country, we shall have an election free of mad, wicked, heartless, and despicacious spending of government money for meaningless campaign. We'll do campaign no doubt but not with government money.
Welcome to CHANGE!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Vello(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Opiletool:
Saraki's face though
cry embarassed tongue
E pain am!
Dirty coup plotter

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by tola9jaa: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
WATCHOVER:
Yes jubril will not rule buhari will rule till 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Babysho(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
madridguy:
Carry GO Sai Baba. 4+4= 8

Sai Baba till 2023.

His he not like 76 years old? You want a 81 year old man ruling our country?
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
i know is not what am thinking oo

like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
The unfortunate thing is that another for year agony awaits . he is going win.
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by ellovee(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
What pdp looted in 16yrs, buhari and apc have looted more than that in less than 4yrs. Who then is the core looter?
Osyabj:

Just like pdp rigged itself to power for 16 years, with nothing to show except looting over 1 Trillion Dollars in 16 years!!!
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Yemi7up: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
Osyabj:

Wailers will die of heart attack.

This is Buhari's way of saying...

In your face pdp and looters, I will do 4+4 and there is nothing you can do about it.
Sai BÀBÁ SAI BUHARI.
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Officialpdpnig: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
Awesomefred32:

i know is not what am thinking oo

like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by deomelo: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
lol @..ipob no sabi add 4+4=8 @ #SAIBABA till #2023.

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR / Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.