Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) (71315 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) / 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by imaeruaka: 3:39am On Dec 23, 2018
Check this post out.....Criticism highly welcomed ...just use the comment box to pour out your thoughts

https://www.millitime.com/flow-the-right-track-finding-your-joy/?wpam_id=7

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by deomelo: 4:01am On Dec 23, 2018
grin..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by itswellohvic: 4:01am On Dec 23, 2018
Nigerians. Wise up. He isn't showing you four more years, his hiding his tribal sign in his palms, which Nnamdi Kalu exposed that weren't buhari's own sign. Wake up Nigerians, don't be deceived.
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by deomelo: 4:02am On Dec 23, 2018
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by deomelo: 4:03am On Dec 23, 2018
;Du

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by deomelo: 4:04am On Dec 23, 2018
;Dp

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by deomelo: 4:10am On Dec 23, 2018
Our wonderful, patriotic and hard working BNMC crew are on the ground, mobilizing, reaching out, connecting and securing vote from town to won, village to village, but some lazy, angry, hateful, bitter, disgruntled anti Nigerian elements are on the internet shouting and moaning hatred, bigotry, insult and dumb atikulating nonsense...

...and when APC win again, the lazy losers go begin cry and shouting cheating and fraud..

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by alen4smith(m): 4:26am On Dec 23, 2018
WATCHOVER:

When you go get sense ?
you get sense?
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by johnkey: 4:43am On Dec 23, 2018
midolian:

Smh...

You dey mad? You miss road? I follow you come this life? Why you no face your business? Oloriburuku leleyi sha
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 5:06am On Dec 23, 2018
alen4smith:
you get sense?
Dundi
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2018
Praktikals:

If you watched that budget presentation and still think the man in Aso rock is Jubril, your head is not correct.
Block head
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 5:09am On Dec 23, 2018
Vello:
Church not for haters! You say child, no problem but "dear", you're delusional. So small man, get the hell out of my face!
Childish talk
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Afonja007: 5:39am On Dec 23, 2018
omoiyalayi:
I will always support any government that came into power whether by rigging or whatever means

Because weather I like it or not that government will spend it's four good years

So I wont be hatting for those years because I don't like or support you all I can do is to start praying for that government to succeed and be able to deliver in their promises of moving nigeria forward in terms of providing stable electricity, good road, affordable health care and so on

So once you are in power you automatically get my support so even if I don't like buhari with all the developmental project they are embarking on compare to pdp time if buhari can rig himself to power again I will still support him still
oga apc member stop fooling your self the person your supporting made a statement and his sai baba memers like you killed 11 innocent youth copers
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by elmodee7(m): 5:53am On Dec 23, 2018
sai baba. 4+4

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by midolian(m): 6:15am On Dec 23, 2018
johnkey:
You dey mad? You miss road? I follow you come this life? Why you no face your business? Oloriburuku leleyi sha

A sex starved madman you are. Try to control yourself. Boys like you disgust men like us.
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Election should do and come and go. Let this unnecessary war between youths on nairaland, that are probably broke, stop.
Am telling you.Investing time that should be used to upgrade intellect to fight for politicians that won't successfully implement policies for the good and good of all.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by shugabasbn: 6:36am On Dec 23, 2018
This Jubril must be a combat soldier. He knows how to give them Bomber to bomber.
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by contigiency(m): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2018
There is nothing to think about, it's a usual gesture politicians who are seeking second tenure normally make. so Why this noise to make it look like it's a new and confusing trend.
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Marsnizz: 6:59am On Dec 23, 2018
omoiyalayi:
I will always support any government that came into power whether by rigging or whatever means

Because weather I like it or not that government will spend it's four good years

So I wont be hatting for those years because I don't like or support you all I can do is to start praying for that government to succeed and be able to deliver in their promises of moving nigeria forward in terms of providing stable electricity, good road, affordable health care and so on

So once you are in power you automatically get my support so even if I don't like buhari with all the developmental project they are embarking on compare to pdp time if buhari can rig himself to power again I will still support him still
Nice one!! It doesn't mean you must completely agree with your leader but you have to support and pray for the leadership to show that you are patriotic because if you lay curse,it will definitely bounce back on you that is,you lives in that particular place or country you cursed

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by marvinsync(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2018
Osyabj:

Just like pdp rigged itself to power for 16 years, with nothing to show except looting over 1 Trillion Dollars in 16 years!!!

so that means it's ok for Buhari to loot
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by marvinsync(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2018
omoiyalayi:

because u are a zombie
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2018
marvinsync:

because u are a zombie

You that you are not zombie but have a candidate & if he\she loose an election you begin to harbor hatred & start to pull d government down what are you ?

If ur candidate lost 2019 election maybe not to buhari if you like support whoever wins if you like don't he\she will spend four good years as it enriched in our constitution

You can carry the hate 4 four years na u sabi na ur health I pity

Go & ask those that have been hatting on this administration since 2015

Check their health from that time till now

I wonder what will happen to them if buhari wins again in 2019

Why would you want to harbor hatred for an administration for four years ? Na ur father dem dey contest against ?

The people you are supporting do they know you exist ?

Think deep you will realize it doesn't worth it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by 02Kebreal(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2018
saaron:
That he's going to spend 8 years in power. A sign that 2019 election has already been rigged. History will be very cruel to this impostor for his hand gesture.
Useless govt.

KEE URSEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Onlybornmacho:
He's trying to cover the creases on his palms so we don't find out its jubril tongue cool grin
Stale and senseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by marvinsync(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2018
omoiyalayi:

You that you are not zombie but have a candidate & if he\she loose an election you begin to harbor hatred & start to pull d government down what are you ?

If ur candidate lost 2019 election maybe not to buhari if you like support whoever wins if you like don't he\she will spend four good years as it enriched in our constitution

You can carry the hate 4 four years na u sabi na ur health I pity

Go & ask those that have been hatting on this administration since 2015

Check their health from that time till now

I wonder what will happen to them if buhari wins again in 2019

Why would you want to harbor hatred for an administration for four years ? Na ur father dem dey contest against ?

The people you are supporting do they know you exist ?

Think deep you will realize it doesn't worth it

u seem to think that "not supporting " someone = hating

I could not support someone and not hate them either just be in the middle observing which I am at the moment

don't give away ur support so easily , yes u can't do anything about the person yes u should pray for the betterment of the country but still when someone is bad the person is bad and u ought to act like it , when the person does something bad u complain , if everyone follows the way u think and always support the president irrespective of anything just because u feel u can't change his position what do u think will happen ?
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Highsigher(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2018
WATCHOVER:

My father is backward
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=Highsigher post=74095188][/quote] What troubleth thee my son
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=Highsigher post=74095188][/quote]
You need to be vaccinated
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by johnkey: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2018
midolian:

A sex starved madman you are. Try to control yourself. Boys like you disgust men like us.
oloshi nie. I like pussy and I'm never sex starved. You just come up here and say shit about someone you've not met before, is that how you console yourself lol, you don't know me name, you don't know where i live, you don't know where me from, you don't know where me going and you judge me, mehn where is the sense in that? I guess now we know who the real madman is. Life is free man you don't tell me when or not to compliment someone damn do you even use your brain at all. Emagbami ke! I'm awestruck by your stupidity. Oloriburuku somebody abeg carry your stupidity go meet another person. You don miss road werey oloja. Telling me to control myself lol how does my uncontrollable self affects your bank account, how does it affects your plans, how does it affects you? If you can't answer that then you are planning to carry another man problems on your head. So you guys here now hate girls so much that another guy complimenting another girl on a 'faceless' forum gives you malaria haha opin aye to de o. Omoale oloorun jatijati. People like you makes me sick I swear. You know what enough of all this rants here, if they born your papa well make we meet make we know who be boy among us. Motherfucker!
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2018
It is singing and dancing all the way to 4 plus 4 Sai Baba. This Jubril al Sudani get swag sha. Not only is he faking well but leading well and creating swagalicious symbols inspiring songs. Choi I dey go apply for Sudan passport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s4arnMyM38
Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by Highsigher(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2018
WATCHOVER:

My father needs to be vaccinated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR / Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.