Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Worried Young Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worried Young Man (700 Views)

See Photos Of The Plus Sized Bride Who Got Married To A Charming Young Man / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worried Young Man by baloguna(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2010
My ex broke up with me last year it was hell for me when she did though, the issue with me is that I am finding it difficult to let go of her and she doesn't want to have anything to do with me no more. I cant find no lady to be my girl friend. So the question is what do I do?
Re: Worried Young Man by Blueice4re(f): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
Get over her,she has moved on. so do same.
Re: Worried Young Man by Acidosis(m): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2010
You are 'on your own'
Re: Worried Young Man by baloguna(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
I am trying to but it is not easy, I changed my number sometimes and she got it and called and asked why I did not give her my new number? But she when sh changed hers she did not give it to me to have, I got it some ways just to try to plead with her.
Re: Worried Young Man by omega25red(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2010
Blueice4re:

Get over her,she has moved on. so do same.
It's easy to say ^^ but hard to actually put it in practise

poster it's been a yearyou should at least be doing something else than thinking of this girl who seems to have moved on. You probably shouldn't be trying to get into another relationship right now because trust me most women can smell used goods and deperation. Take this free time to reflect on what went wrong and why this person who you cared for so much doesn't want anything to do with you. Focus on work and your family and friends who actually care about you and try to make peace with the break up (trust me you wont forget her). when you make peace with yourself and the past relationship then you can present yourself to someone else without stinking like desperation.

something like this happened to me years ago and what helped me through was anger. i created a scenerio in my mind of being very angry with the girl and i thought of all types of negative things about her that eventually i became disgusted about even the idea of speaking with her needles to say speaking to her and that way i moved on.
Re: Worried Young Man by Blueice4re(f): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
Your number wat for,look she does'nt want you as her lover may be just friends but move on because you are hurting ur self. just may be you dont know what you want. come on be a man, besides how old are you.
Re: Worried Young Man by lumideezle(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2010
il pray for you
Re: Worried Young Man by baloguna(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ Blueice old enough, @ Lumiee thank you, @ Omega I think the best thing it trying to get another lady to be with me that I feel would work for me but it has not being easy doing that, since she comes into the picture when I try talking with another lady.
Re: Worried Young Man by omega25red(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
then it's your fault you continue to give her access to your life when she is obviously done with you. Someone said she just wants to be friends but you dont seem to like the idea. By the way what do you mean when you say she come in the picture
Re: Worried Young Man by baloguna(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2010
Yes she just wants to be friends with me but it is not being easy offering her that cause it brings back old memories, she comes into the picture like she gives her kind of attitude when you dont call her back when you say you would, or you dont send her text messages to ask how her stressful day was, Do you get
Re: Worried Young Man by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
Listen to sad songs/break up songs  like, Justin timberlake "Cry Me A River" Ne-yo "So Sick" backstreet boys "Incomplete"
James Blunt "Goodbye My Lover" and cry your heart out at night cry cry

KIDDING grin

I'm just trying to cheer you up. You know it, we all know it.
The best thing is to move on. Even if the steps seem harder to
take, keep moving on, eventually you will get over her.
Re: Worried Young Man by MrCork1: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2010
Bro dont worry, I can recomend 3 native doctors.

They give student discounts!!!
Re: Worried Young Man by baloguna(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2010
Who is the student you are referring to the native doctor then? You just dont know what being in love with someone is so go to your native doctor and tell him to give you a charm for that first. @ Rokiatu dont that make matters worse? At some point I would but how do you over come the fact that at the point when you are starting to get over her she comes back?
Re: Worried Young Man by MrCork1: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
Bro forget love. Check out the native doctor and withing 3 days, she be all over u like a fly

Truuss me. U get students discount & free complimentary gifts!
Re: Worried Young Man by Onchedu(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2010
Must U have a gf? Dude u need to heal before U think of moving on. U wan go pour venom on person pikin?

(1) (Reply)

What Shuld I Do: ? / How Do U Manage your Intimacy With opposite gender ! / What To Talk About On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.