Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures (3460 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by iGist: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nigerian lady happily gives his man doggy pose in lovely pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/man-receives-doggy-pose-from-his-fiancee-in-pre-wedding-pictures

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by iGist: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2018

Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
sad
Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by IamD18: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
A virgin lady will never do this.

Reason why I cherish them, reason why I value them, and reason why respect them.

They are so reserve.

Kiss a virgin lady for 3 minutes and watch her behave herself as a decent lady. But try kiss a non-virgin lady, it won't even take upto 30 secs of kiss, she'll start doing google search with her fingers inside your trouser looking for cucumber to eat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by GuyWise101(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
The guy is a fool that should be pitied, who in this age wed a hoe again?

Baby mama rocks....

Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
hollow-show
olosho
Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by Wuraola01(f): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Cute couple cheesy smiley

HML to them. shocked grin
Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by MJBOLT: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
I believe they were dancing so which one is doggy pose?
Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
d guy ear sha but sha u guys fine
Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
farm tool
Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by EbukaHades10(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
Na so them dey do doggy for their village?

Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
we don c all dese type of pre wedding pose tire.the one iyam waiting to c is a guy doing pushups and his wife to be sitting comfortably on his back cheesy
Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by marvin906(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Can't you guy's do cow girl or reverse cowgirl for wedding pics must it be doggy

Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by adelacuna(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
They are beautiful
Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by Tamarapetty(f): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
Becoming stale #sigh

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by jayextra(m): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
IamD18:

Reason why I cherish them, reason why I value them, and reason why respect them.

They are so reserve.

Kiss a virgin lady for 3 minutes and watch her behave herself as a decent lady. But try kiss a non-virgin lady, it won't even take upto 30 secs of kiss, she'll start doing google search with her fingers inside your trouser looking for cucumber to eat.

Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by Auladimeji1: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2018
IamD18:

They are so reserve.

Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by pussyeater(m): 3:55am On Dec 23, 2018
IamD18:

They are so reserve.

You mean all the last week news paper

Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 23, 2018
Such a Handsome man with no sense.
Now you see reasons why some KIDS will perpetually remain behind despite colorful parents
Re: Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures by Cynie42: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
IamD18:

They are so reserve.

crazy you grin

(1) (Reply)

Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) / My Sexy Video � / Billions!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.