Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (23367 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Vtrd: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
This lady pass you o.
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by zicoraads: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
What's their moniker? angry

When it comes to wedding pictures, everyone becomes a Nairalander. Anyway, my pre-wedding pictures will soon hit this space. Watch out! grin

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Godmademan:
The bride is out of this world. Dude successfully edged out long list of suitors to possess this beauty...
Small man, Big Fish grin grin
Such LADIES full Igboland
Not a Big deal at all
Visit the EAST and see for yourself
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
1cor2v9:
Safe journey to the intending couple..
Dear all,
Beginning 2019 all pre wedding pics that will make FP must contain date and reception venue alongside proof that the order of photography will include COUPLE WITH NAIRALANDERS..

Signed
Seun

Bam, Seconded!!

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by hidhrhis(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
solajacobs:
See beautiful pre-wedding pictures of my brother..@stevoxroyale

Also check out one of the songs of the husband-to-be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qblXzAvYhz8
Let me make ur wedding a jam bro
I've got a sweet music just for ur wedding
Letz feature each other and make d ppl on ur wedding day go wow
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by oochi123(f): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Beautiful couple..
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
zicoraads:
What's their moniker? angry

When it comes to wedding pictures, everyone becomes a Nairalander. Anyway, my pre-wedding pictures will soon hit this space. Watch out! grin
Heyyy Mr chef tongue

How are you doing? been a while

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Beautiful!!
Happy married life and all the best
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Caramel skin...lovely
Happy married life so cute
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Funkybabee(f): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Happy married life in advance
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Godmademan(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Not a Big deal at all
Thanks for your offer sir...Beauty is not limited to any ethnic group. So long she has a good personality I don't mind where she is from.
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by kense88: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nice one
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Paulo3ree(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Nice...

Please make sure you also drop the post wedding bedroom baby making action pictures too

No... the video please.. I prefer the video..

Thank you grin

Hmm
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Paulo3ree(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Not a Big deal at all

Who is this one talking, fake person claiming to be igbo.
That your comment is far from the behavior of the tribe you are claiming
Instigator everywhere
Nonsense ingredients everywhere again
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by femi4: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
This guy no go fit maintain the girl. The girl big pass him
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ifartonyou: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Cute couple. I can see the bra is paying off. The boobs don fall, oga you and I know that.
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
nice couple
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Hadeehart101(f): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
I must confess that the bride is looking fab kiss
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by zicoraads: 12:02am On Dec 27, 2018
LightQueen:
Heyyy Mr chef tongue

How are you doing? been a while
Heya... Daddy's girl. I'm doing Aii?

You?!

Compliments of the season from this side.

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2018
zicoraads:
Heya... Daddy's girl. I'm doing Aii?
You?!
Compliments of the season from this side.
I'm doing good.. smiley
Same wishes dear wink
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by buchibrand(m): 12:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Few Wedding Pictures.

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by solajacobs(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Wedding pictures

My Sweet Pain: Touching Story - A Must Read / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here