Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (28155 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by ericmor: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
dauddy97:
i did something of such but not really like this. During my admission seeking time, My friend who is from the region where the university is located introduced me to her bae who also applied the school I chose. He gave me her number, we talked concerning our admission are the likes. Bfor I know the girl started falling in love with me. She calls every seconds. Make I no lie, I love the girl too. But, I can't ask her out since she was introduced to me by my friend. Wen I see say, I don nak the girl during our screening not even gotten admitted sef. So, I called this friend and I explained everything to him. He told me he wasn't even dating her with a serious mind that I should continue and he gives us full support. That my friend sef don carry another bae again. Till now, we are still together. That's how I took her, but I told the real owner.

My own situation is that I didn’t promise the girl anything serious and I didn’t Bleep the girl but we romance very well and helped her when she’s in need, most expecially financial aspect. The guy is not my best friend but a friend and he left the girl for another babe after sleeping with the girl close friend and the guy too has been disappointed cause the girl he is with got married to another guy without him knowing and getting to know latter. To me I see nothing wrong in banging ur friend ex as long as they are not together anymore

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by ericmor: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
okwabayi:
OP is either a _bitch or a female hiding under a male identity.
Such thoughts are not male. Men only admire a friend’s female from afar and hope to get a girl like her.
Women on the other hand admire a friend’s man and hope to catch him, especially if he’s with her.
If this is not a troll then I’m sorry I can’t help your case.

I think she’s a lady also
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by fikiman7000(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
are you sure you had nothing to do with their breakup?...you asked her out weeks after they broke up?...you have been eyeing your friends property!!!
Lol no ooo i wanted to date her before leaving school buh i heard she's dating my friend while they're in school so i had to wait for 4 months or so,i don't even know their reason for breaking up
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by fikiman7000(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
phenzy:

Nawa fr u o guy, i can't roll with people like you cos u might end breaking the "guy's code"
Bro your present girl might have date your friend without you knowing
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Joyboy1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:
Is it proper for me to date my best friend ex.... I like her, i think she likes me too..and she is even bringing pounded yam for me this Xmas.

Though my friend is already in another relationship... advise.

I think the question should be, is it proper to be having fun with my best friend ex girlfriend.
Some questions can be answered by ourselves..... how would you feel if your best friend dates/having fun with your EX! How would you feel if your Ex girlfriend is pounding yam for your best friend!
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Chukazu: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
dauddy97:
i did something of such but not really like this. During my admission seeking time, My friend who is from the region where the university is located introduced me to her bae who also applied the school I chose. He gave me her number, we talked concerning our admission are the likes. Bfor I know the girl started falling in love with me. She calls every seconds. Make I no lie, I love the girl too. But, I can't ask her out since she was introduced to me by my friend. Wen I see say, I don nak the girl during our screening not even gotten admitted sef. So, I called this friend and I explained everything to him. He told me he wasn't even dating her with a serious mind that I should continue and he gives us full support. That my friend sef don carry another bae again. Till now, we are still together. That's how I took her, but I told the real owner.

Yeah ... you told the real owner but that was " after tasting the nunu?" undecided
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Zhahovic(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
very bad... I once stupidly tried that... the girl told my friend i was asking her out and we had a big misunderstanding.....
I was surprised cos I knew they had broken up.. .I am much wiser now.....
don't do it bro... there are plenty women out there
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by mabaz(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
You have been bleeping her already, she is even bringing pounded yam for you. You then come here asking us a silly question because you want to feel better about yourself. Gerrarahia mehn
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Quality20(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
yes u can, but don't phuck her pls. Be a good guy pls
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by bluefilm: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Don't do it.

I know you already know you shouldn't do it.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by pocohantas(f): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
Guy code indeed

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by TEYA: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

Have this conversation with your best friend not the internet, because the internet is not your best fiend he is. That should have been the most logical thing to do before you start tasting more than her pounded yam.
If he follows your advice, it is very likely the friend may conclude that he is already dating her and no amount of explanation may correct the damage.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Mydazz(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
Picture of the girl will be necessary in order to help us advice you
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by MRLANNISTER(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Which kain mumu question be dis self?
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by MissRaine69(f): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
TEYA:

If he follows your advice, it is very likely the friend may conclude that he is already dating her and no amount of explanation may correct the damage.
Unless you are that friend, then you don’t know. Asking the friend is him being respectful. You don’t ruin years of friendship over a vagina.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by RTSC: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
I blame the girl.

She has no self esteem if she agrees.

Two close friends are going to bang her.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Snowfancy(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
dauddy97:
like seriously dude urs is even worst(she aint ur frnds ex, they were still dating) u snatched her.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
hahahahahah, funny you, well if you love her and you won't break her heart, you can go ahead but have you find out what lead to your best friend leaving her for someone else?
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Reelmii: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Some girls are stupid sha.....
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Amazingman(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
You will only regret becos she will probably be sleeping with both of you in the long run
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Snowfancy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
fikiman7000:

Lol no ooo i wanted to date her before leaving school buh i heard she's dating my friend while they're in school so i had to wait for 4 months or so,i don't even know their reason for breaking up
man u better know the reason for their break up, people dont break easily(some make up after break up) make inquiries b4 jumping and making a friend an enemy.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Snowfancy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Joyboy1:

I think the question should be, is it proper to be having fun with my best friend ex girlfriend.
Some questions can be answered by ourselves..... how would you feel if your best friend dates/having fun with your EX! How would you feel if your Ex girlfriend is pounding yam for your best friend!
good question i like this, how will u feel if it were to be ur best friend and your ex?
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by OdefaGirl(f): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
AllenSpencer:
I will advice you date her and use her for money rituals

I pray so for ur loving sister

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by stchinedu: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Orisirisi

When you sealed the 'deal' for Christmas pounded yam with her, did you ask for opinion?

Now that you want to start 'shifting pant' to pound from the main source, you want my opinion.

Please, today is Sunday, tell those who sent you that you did not see me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Burgerlomo: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yep no biggie only if you can allow your best friend to date your ex girlfriend, or even sleep with your wife when you're married. Shameless human being cool

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by johnydon22(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Guy code: Don't date your friend's ex.
You forgot to add unless you ask you friend and he expressly gives his consent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Akanoaaa(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
I can't date my friend's ex but I can fu**k my friend's ex and my friend would be informed.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by johnydon22(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:
Is it proper for me to date my best friend ex.... I like her, i think she likes me too..and she is even bringing pounded yam for me this Xmas.

Though my friend is already in another relationship... advise.

The Bro code dictates you don't unless you asks you friend and he explicitly tells you it is ok by him.

Then you can proceed without breaking the Bro code
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by DaInferno(m): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
I am very sure that... if you eat that pounded yam... nd you visit the toilet to poo it out... you will end up pooing out your career and destiny with the poo...

If you like, say my mouth is smelling...
a'swear, ur mouth d smell, what u are saying is far different from the post
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Freemaxon: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Don't try it bro.... Believe me, you won't have a happy ending.....
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by pauloemeka(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
bigfish3k:

"pounded yam" - is she an ekiti woman?
yes.... i did not ask her oooo..... na she say she go bring am come my house
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by pauloemeka(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
fikiman7000:
Very proper,I'm dating my friend ex presently and he knows,the girl is very happy dating me infact she's wishing she could own me forever so what else,as long as you date the girl after he left your friend oo cos i asked dis girl out weeks after breaking up with the guy and she accepted

since you have been dating her have u face any consequence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.