Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Guys Get In Here!!! 5 Affordable Girls Gift Ideas For Christmas 2018 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Get In Here!!! 5 Affordable Girls Gift Ideas For Christmas 2018 (284 Views)

She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Ladies Come In Here!!! 5 Ways To Make Him Addicted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Get In Here!!! 5 Affordable Girls Gift Ideas For Christmas 2018 by lifeshaa(m): 12:31am On Dec 23, 2018
Ever been a Santa to your friends? I mean those friends that are beauty enthusiast, you just know how much they love this trend and you wish to fulfill their wishes for Christmas 2018.

You don’t need to go out of your way before getting them that perfect beauty gift for Christmas and I’ve got the list of affordable gift ideas you’d love.

1. Set of Brushes

what’s Makeup without brushes, it’s the main tool to get started, it goes a long way into perfecting your makeup.

She’s definitely gonna be excited after seeing this package. It’s Christmas!!! Give her a wide smile.

2. Eyeshadow

Eyelids are definitely walls of paradise; so why not make them colourful for Christmas.

Surprise your girlfriends with an Eyeshadow palette to enable her have choices of colours. Colours can be fun!!

3. Foundation/Concealer

how about gifting her a foundation or a concealer to make her look flawlessly and effortlessly beautiful for this season. She’s gonna gonna love it!! Trust me.

4. Mascara

Eyes are paradise and eyelashes are like doors to paradise. What’s the eyelashes Without its lushness.

Mascara maybe just what your friend needs to perfect her christmas. Do get her one!!! Or many just don’t forget it’s Christmas .

5. Lipstick

Just imagine a face without an impression, yes that’s what lipstick does to your makeup “impression” either sassy, sultry, bossy or bold. You end up looking different after applying a lip stain.

It’s christmas Guys! Get your girlfriends a Red!!! Lipstick.

Dash to the mall right now and get your friends these wonderful gifts for Christmas, don’t forget it’s a time to share and care. Have Fun!!!

READ MORE

SOURCE - https://www.lifeshaa.com/guys-get-in-here-5-affordable-girls-gift-ideas-for-christmas-2018/

You may also like…

5 Things Yahoo Boys Do When Christmas Is Coming (They Can’t Do Without No. 4)

(1) (Reply)

Who/what Matters In Your Life? / Woman Who Labored For 7hours Shared Her Story! [inspiring] / Why Today's Relationships Don't Last - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.