Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Why Guys Must Avoid Dating Local Girls In Foreign Lands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Must Avoid Dating Local Girls In Foreign Lands (862 Views)

"Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" / Facts Guys Must Know Before Going Into Any Relationship. / Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Must Avoid Dating Local Girls In Foreign Lands by Quality20(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
It's not quite long ago that the death of a Nigerian lecturer in a Russian republic was reported. He was mobbed to death. While some view the attack as a racist one, my little research has in fact shown that Khrygystan or whatever it's called can't really be called a racist one. I even read where a black guy was saying that whenever he is out on the streets, he becomes an object of attraction, with many people taking selfies with him, so how does this country now qualities for a racist country? A racist attack in such a country isn't likely to be a mob attack, but rather a lone attack.
Well let me get back to the headline of my write-up. What most people don't know is that no matter how inferior a people see themselves, their men folk aren't gonna be happy seeing a foreigner frolicking with their female folks, even hausa guys can't tolerate igbos openly dating and phucking their girls, not to talk of a person from a different country, race or religion When Nigerian soldiers went for peace keeping in Sierra Leone and Liberia, many of them were killed not because they engaged the rebels in a fight but because, sadly, they engaged the women and girl in business of the flesh. Even the current xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other Africans in South Africa, can't all be because of economic reasons, definitely some would be as a result of these other blacks openly frolicking with local women. So my last point, guys who find themselves in a foreign land shd tread cautiously and softly, don't go feeling among and exploring local women anyhow, cos u may not be lucky enough to tell ur story as others. Stay within ur lane, go after what took you there and leave local things for d locals and u will b safe

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Must Avoid Dating Local Girls In Foreign Lands by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
it depends on the country, there were period in the UK where skin heads will kill or attack you for dating their white women as an african, it still happens till today but on a low key, even in some part of the US, dont ever try dating the local women, white women especially, you might be lynched

dating local women in some asian and eastern europe countries can also be your death sentence as a black guy, you and the girl might be victim of attack, in india it is even worst.
Re: Why Guys Must Avoid Dating Local Girls In Foreign Lands by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
if the guy no come gree date d locals and dere no niigerian gehls dere so who will he date cheesy
Re: Why Guys Must Avoid Dating Local Girls In Foreign Lands by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
lefulefu:
if the guy no come gree date d locals and dere no niigerian gehls dere so who will he date cheesy

his hand
Re: Why Guys Must Avoid Dating Local Girls In Foreign Lands by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Once local guy know that local girl has meet with a black guy, she is considered a slut or a used product that no local can date or marry.
Re: Why Guys Must Avoid Dating Local Girls In Foreign Lands by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

his hand

Re: Why Guys Must Avoid Dating Local Girls In Foreign Lands by meobizy(f): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
Seun, your forum is depreciating.
I type long epistles only for them to disappear from a ‘network is no longer available’ error.

Why do the best topics here never have paragraphs?

When in foreign lands I screen women very well.
A female with a baby daddy in prison and still entrenched in gang life is a heavy no-no.
I dodge them with the length of an eighty foot pole.
A woman going through school sustaining with waitressing jobs and has a dance career on the side is a treasured pick.
I still run my things on the low to avoid crazy exes.

I know a few men who died at the end of incensed ex-boyfriends’ weapons.
I swore the same fate will never befall me.
Re: Why Guys Must Avoid Dating Local Girls In Foreign Lands by Quality20(m): 2:07am On Jul 12, 2019
lilwetdick:
it depends on the country, there were period in the UK where skin heads will kill or attack you for dating their white women as an african, it still happens till today but on a low key, even in some part of the US, dont ever try dating the local women, white women especially, you might be lynched

dating local women in some asian and eastern europe countries can also be your death sentence as a black guy, you and the girl might be victim of attack, in india it is even worst.
Thumbs-up
Re: Why Guys Must Avoid Dating Local Girls In Foreign Lands by anthonyuncle(m): 3:47am On Jul 12, 2019
but when they come here,
they'll sample our girls finish, king around and leave

(1) (Reply)

You Arrange To Meet Up / Lolz Which Kind Of Slap Is This... / Mayorkun Stage Performance Girl Fainted,almost Lost Her Life Kaduna Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.