Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

"Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" (662 Views)

Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! / (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish / This is for Broke Nigerian Guys / Guys Attracting Ladies With Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by ebubeson: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2023
If you are broke-shamed by ladies for not having money, when you become rich, they should not blame you for looking for virgins.

11 Likes

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by TONY042(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2023
Case settled!
If you no accept, go court.

4 Likes

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2023
If ladies can't marry broke guys, then they must work hard and earn their own money, same thing applies with guys, if they can't marry non-virgins, then they must stay virgins too until marriage.

6 Likes

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by NEUDUDE: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Simple Case Closed grin. Guys if you finally have money you can marry 20 wives if you like and do premium shege. Do your last will and testament sha becos you no suppose trust vagina people normally lol

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Vijuchoco(f): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2023
Samantha124:
If ladies can't marry broke guys, then they must work hard and earn their own money, same thing applies with guys, if they can't marry non-virgins, then they must stay virgins too until marriage.
Yes o. Gbamsolutely! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Solofresh2: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2023
Samantha124:
I like your equality reasoning
Give What belongs to Caesar to Caesar. Just that, this life is not balanced

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by UcheKingsley1: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2023
Samantha124:

I must make sure I marry a virgin churchous girl whether the devil like it or not cos I know how to get them.

I'm not a virgin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by VinnyBaba: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2023
Any Guy that is Waiting for VIRGIN Wife will OLD and grow WHITE BiaBia!πŸ˜πŸ˜’

He will Search Till 45Years! 😌

Unless, He Marries an Underaged 15,16 years old Girl, Like our Hausa/FULANI brothers! πŸ€¨πŸ™‚
Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2023
In that case, then those broke girls also know how to get rich guys, so leave them alone so that they can get married to them.
UcheKingsley1:

I must make sure I marry a virgin churchous girl whether the devil like it or not cos I know how to get them.

I'm not a virgin grin
Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by b3llo(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Every person should work hard for his money.
Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Lucystarr(f): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Correct wink

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by UcheKingsley1: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2023
Samantha124:
In that case, then those broke girls also know how to get rich guys, so leave them alone so that they can get married to them.

No virgin or tight pussy
No Marriage.

Guys are my communicating? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2023
No rich guy, no marriage.

Ladies am I communicating? grin grin grin
UcheKingsley1:

No virgin or tight pussy
No Marriage.

Guys are my communicating? grin

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Sonnobax15(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2023
Samantha124:

. So long ya hymen is intact,no problem..

But anything other than that, won't be taken tongue
Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Ikennaford: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Any Guy that is Waiting for VIRGIN Wife will OLD and grow WHITE BiaBia!πŸ˜πŸ˜’

He will Search Till 45Years! 😌

Unless, He Marries an Underaged 15,16 years old Girl, Like our Hausa/FULANI brothers! πŸ€¨πŸ™‚
So you think say virgin deh for that age range,,my guy na from 4months to 6 years you go see virgin ,immediately a girl child enter primary ,there's 85 % she's already having sex with her colleagues ,,is rare to see virgin for jss1 now,,,I enter jss1 2004 when the world is still good hahaha,I'm 9 then not a virgin ,same With my female class mate ,we fuuccck deh I swear ,,,owerri sweet shaaaa...is only here in the USA you can get virgins ,because human beings here are very much different from alliens in Africa ,met my baby mama a virgin when she's 29,was 25 then,she looks like a stripper ,tattoos and all,dresses sexy to work,but virgin ,that's the best thing that ever happened to me ,,I broke her cuntus ,and she never regretted given it to me ,I love you nikki

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by VinnyBaba: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Ikennaford:

So you think say virgin deh for that age range,,my guy na from 4months to 6 years you go see virgin ,immediately a girl child enter primary ,there's 85 % she's already having sex with her colleagues ,,is rare to see virgin for jss1 now,,,I enter jss1 2004 when the world is still good hahaha,I'm 9 then not a virgin ,same With my female class mate ,we fuuccck deh I swear ,,,owerri sweet shaaaa...is only here in the USA you can get virgins ,because human beings here are very much different from alliens in Africa ,met my baby mama a virgin when she's 29,she looks like a stripper ,tattoos and all,dresses sexy to work,but virgin ,that's the best thing that ever happened to me ,,I broke her cuntus ,and she never regretted given it to me ,I love you nikki

Lolss. πŸ™‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Badmashii(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2023
Samantha124:

Exactly. Everyone should do what will be in his or her best interest in the long term.

For your best interest as a man, you should aim to Bleep as much girls as you can whether virgin or not,but when you're ready to settle down at all cost you should look for a virgin.

This is the most beneficial mating strategy for you as a man. Both short term and long term.

On the other hand, ladies you should know that you can not play the same game as men.

If you choose to Bleep away your younger years and you think a rich man will marry you when you are older then dream on.

I'm not saying you should marry a weak or poor man. It's in your own best interest to look for a powerful and rich mate for your future. But you should start this search when you're still in your prime. Need I still stress you'll need to remain a virgin?

Powerful men have options,unless he's a stupid simp then I don't reckon he'll be willing to trade his better options for a non-virgin wall-approaching lady.

Well,I guess it's a man's world after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by pansophist(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2023
Ordinary one small car wey one of my paddi buy, three women don toast am this week. Before him buy am, no woman send am.

Now tell me, how that kind man go believe in true love? You are now telling him not to marry a chaste girl? At least if the chaste girl divorce am, she left without her virginity.

Dey play.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by UcheKingsley1: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2023
Samantha124:

Yes ma,
Until evening newspaper. grin

Under 20 and virgin or nothing cool
Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Fine, go for your virgins and let ladies also go for rich guys.

After all, ladies are not complaining about your virgins, it's always you guys complaining about ladies going for rich guys.
Sonnobax15:
. So long ya hymen is intact,no problem..

But anything other than that, won't be taken tongue
Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Since you want virgins, then go mind your virgins and leave other ladies to also mind the kind of men they want.

And it takes an evening news paper to identify another one...🀣🀣🀣
UcheKingsley1:

Yes ma,
Until evening newspaper. grin

Under 20 and virgin or nothing cool

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
If you want ladies to remain virgins, then you guys should remain virgins too because those ladies don't disvirgin themselves... Hypocrites.

I'm done here.
Badmashii:

Exactly. Everyone should do what will be in his or her best interest in the long term.

For your best interest as a man, you should aim to Bleep as much girls as you can whether virgin or not,but when you're ready to settle down at all cost you should look for a virgin.

This is the most beneficial mating strategy for you as a man. Both short term and long term.

On the other hand, ladies you should know that you can not play the same game as men.

If you choose to Bleep away your younger years and you think a rich man will marry you when you are older then dream on.

I'm not saying you should marry a weak or poor man. It's in your own best interest to look for a powerful and rich mate for your future. But you should start this search when you're still in your prime. Need I still stress you'll need to remain a virgin?

Powerful men have options,unless he's a stupid simp then I don't reckon he'll be willing to trade his better options for a non-virgin wall-approaching lady.

Well,I guess it's a man's world after all.
Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Alusiizizi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Samantha124:

Do you do anal?
Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Badmashii(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Samantha124:
If you want ladies to remain virgins, then you guys should remain virgins too because those ladies don't disvirgin themselves... Hypocrites.

I'm done here.

Like or not,you can never change the narrative.

Sensible men can Bleep any lady but can only COMMIT or get married to a VIRGIN.

A piece of advice. LEARN TO CLOSE YOUR LEGS.

If you're no longer a virgin then...good luck . Simps are never in short supply.
Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by CallTheCops(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Badmashii:

If you're no longer a virgin then...good luck . Simps are never in short supply.

dey deceive yourself. Tons of Disvirgined girls are getting married every week. Na only for Nairaland Una dey form Alfa male.
Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Like I said, go for your virgins... What more do you want me to say
Badmashii:

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by UcheKingsley1: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Since you want virgins, then go mind your virgins and leave other ladies to also mind the kind of men they want.

And it takes an evening news paper to identify another one...🀣🀣🀣

I'm in my late 20s will settle down any moment from now in Abroad.

But strictly not with evening newspaper and borehole oooo...... cheesy
Or are you a virgin? Under 20? No borehole? If yes, we marry? grin

Obviously the answer is NO grin you don't tick my boxes. But I can still adjust to accommodate you if only you have doggy yansh and black long nipples (do you, I will send flight ticket for you to come to OTown) then we fvck our stress and argument out.
Re: "Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Since you're not with an evening news paper and a borehole, then why are you crying? Why can't you just mind your virgin and keep quiet?

And who asked you whether you'll settle in Nigeria or abroad?

You're trying so hard to appear relevant to a point that you're now becoming irrelevant...🀣🀣🀣
UcheKingsley1:

I'm in my late 20s will settle down any moment from now in Abroad.

But strictly not with evening newspaper and borehole oooo...... cheesy
Or are you a virgin? Under 20? No borehole? If yes, we marry? grin

Obviously the answer is NO grin you don't tick my boxes. But I can still adjust to accommodate you if only you have doggy yansh and black long nipples (do you, I will send flight ticket for you to come to OTown) then we fvck our stress and argument out.

(1) (Reply)

β€œ10 Million Naira Wedding Is Not A Big Wedding” β€” Twitter User, Sally Sulieman / Big Boobs Married Female Lawyer Is Seen On Leaked Tape Doing Full Raw Masturbatn / Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.