Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Are Your Regrets For This Year? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? (31354 Views)

What Are Some Of Your Regrets And Mistakes In Life? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / Share Your Regrets Of 2017! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by akpunda86: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
MY wife nagging me to DEATH. This that ohhh Lord i need a contract outside my base next year.oops

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Mankosi: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
I promise God I was going to give him 10% of the first money I will make this year but I didn't fulfil that promise cos out of the first money I made which was 1.6m, I was suppose to give God 160k but i only spent 50k on donation for church project and 30k on motherless babies and despite that God still gave me other businesses so I can completely fulfil that promise but still I didn't.
I wish to ask for forgiveness...
It won't happen next year.
This is my regret.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by emmie14: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Being in Nigeria for six months
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by queenfav(f): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Losing a baby at 16 weeks . I would have carried my baby this December. Anyways, God knows best. Other than that, it's all thanks.. Business is amazing, hubby is the husband of the year and i am grateful for life and health.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by xtremeTall(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Gambling all my proceedings in hustling to virtual soccer..i lost 660k in 12 days

9 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by chara019: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
encryptjay:
Sorry about that.
Thanks
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
I just want to venture into IT, need an expertise to nurture me into becoming a real IT guru, May God help me.

11 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by cooltola(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
My biggest regrets this year
Not taking God seriously, Not praying often like I should because prayers do work. I hope to improve 2019
and breaking a phone out of anger which is another regret.

19 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by femo122: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
I am single
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by cpapa: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
my regret is that I didn't knack one big yanch girl in my street

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by franchasng: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
1.) I couldn't sell a useless landed property I mistakenly bought out of brainwashing angry

2.) It looks so sure that Buhari is fully prepared to rig himself in as president come 2019 when I thought he would resign for Osinbajo, and it scares me more than any other thing cos I know Buhari's coming back again for 4yrs spells doom for Nigeria's future angry angry

9 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by blesoh(f): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Not having enough capital to start up my business

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Nelson247: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
my regret is being ruled by the lifeless one, a pharaoh that doesnt know the people that voted for him

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by gonkin(m): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
The house i rented.
Its expensive and whack
Im the only person that owns a car in 4 buildings and i dont like the kind of eyes staring at me
They have just 1 phases for electricity instead of 3
Theres a welder nearby that makes power experience crazy fluctuations whenever he's welding
There a church 25ft from my window
The water closet leaks
Well 8 months to go.

12 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by meobizy(f): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
I don’t have any so far. I focus on the positives too much to draw myself back with negatives.
My pluses are too numerous to count. My minuses pale in comparison.

[UPDATE]
For those wondering, I am not an optimist.
I know life has ups and downs. Joy doesn’t last long and neither does sadness. People living in poverty from time to time find things to smile about. If life was one way or the other all the time we will all find it boring. Hence I accept both good and bad as learning experiences.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by enshi(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
shellybee:
Well, my regrets are,
1. I didn't get to buy my first car.
2. Still single and willing to get married. My bestie got married 3 months ago.
3. And some other goals I didn't achieve

Can we be friends
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by iamjustified(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
The year has not even ended yet. You can only regret something that has ended. FTS!!

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
I was expecting this.
JjBankys:
joining Nl .can't wait to quit this place come 2019 cool

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by franchasng: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mankosi:
I promise God I was going to give him 10% of the first money I will make this year but I didn't fulfil that promise cos out of the first money I made which was 1.6m, I was suppose to give God 160k but i only spent 50k on donation for church project and 30k on motherless babies and despite that God still gave me other businesses so I can completely fulfil that promise but still I didn't.
I wish to ask for forgiveness...
It won't happen next year.
This is my regret.
This is so touching, I am in your shoes, have failed to fulfill my promises to God even when He has been faithful, dear Lord I am very sorry, this is an open confession, seeking for your help to become a better person keeping to my promises and covenant with you in coming years, forgive me, I am just a prodigal son cry cry

11 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Dannybammz: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
I was denied a US visa earlier this year due to no travel history. I pray next year won't be so!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by meobizy(f): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
queenfav:
Losing a baby at 16 weeks . I would have carried my baby this December. Anyways, God knows best. Other than that, it's all thanks.. Business is amazing, hubby is the husband of the year and i am grateful for life and health.
This wasn’t a fault of yours so why dwell on it?
You see the positives you listed at the end? Dwell on those instead.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Henz24(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
princeAbjid:
Bet9ja has been my worst nightmare
lol, my brother that shit is deep

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
queenfav:
kiss.
Others are coming.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by queenfav(f): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
meobizy:

This wasn’t a fault of yours so why dwell on it?
You see the positives you listed at the end? Dwell on those instead.
yea.. Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by helinues: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
chuddyforlife:
My travel to s.a crashed out becux of lack of funds and pls nairalanders i ned sum 1 to link me up with s.a visa plz

Bro, do not let anyone deceives you about SA visa.
Make sure transactions flow in your account. Find a conference online below $200, register and pay( not with stolen details) , after payment, request for visa invitation letters. Present your bank statements, conference attendance confirmation( they must have sent a copy to the embassy if you request for visa letter), reasons why you are attending. If you could be able to back yourself up with the informations above, Sa visa is 100% sure.
Talking from experience

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by queenfav(f): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
sassysure:
kiss. Others are coming.
amen
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Greatzeus(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Missed a lot of church services this year. Ironically I made more money this year than I have ever made in my life, though not so much but God was faithful than I was to him.

9 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by franchasng: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Awonla:
No job after Nysc 2years now, I just want to venture into IT, need an expertise to nurture me into becoming a real IT guru. No place to stay in Lagos, just not feeling good about life. 2nd interview didn’t come in since we went for the first at Alexander Forbes and I was sent success email, heard from a former employee there that they have taken some applicant same thing with fidelity, Just feed up with life, May God help me.
touching. But I have a word for you; don't give up okay. In few years from today, bookmark this page, you will remember this day and smile at it with tears of joy because things will fall in place for you.

I wished I could help but I am not an IT guru.

So where do you reside presently and what are you currently doing

God will definitely change your story in 2019, hang on okay, don't give up, its too early to fail, too late to give up, cheer up cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by firstolalekan(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
chuddyforlife:
My travel to s.a crashed out becux of lack of funds and pls nairalanders i ned sum 1 to link me up with s.a visa plz
South Africa of all places?
When you get there and all those xenophobic animals lynch you, I WON'T TYPE RIP i swear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by speedyconnect3: 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Career: I didn't complete my Cisco CCNP R&S exams that I started this year.

Finance : Should have pulled out some cash from Bitcoin months ago rather than Holding to the end, but it's all good.

Goals : Canada Study visa failed sad I will still get that PR las las

What did VO say?
.what's reason for denial bro?
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by lekbel09(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
2018 was one of the worst years ever.
Lost #45000 in february, lost my aunt to cancer, still enter into 1chance and so many more. But i still give God the glory when there is life there is hope

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by boolet: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Dannybammz:
I was denied a US visa earlier this year due to no travel history. I pray next year won't be so!

Take a break next year and apply in 2020.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

World Most Hilarious Names / Amazing Animal Facts You Never Knew. / How To Download Videos From Youtube Without Stress, Any Url And App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.