Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (26979 Views)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
its like ur immune system is too damm weak.better top off ur diet withs lots of vrgetables and fruits.make sure u take at least an orange a day this will boost ur immune system and make u fall less to typhoid and malaria.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Healthwise17:

Hello, your condition needs attention...

Well, as trained nutritionists, firstly we run medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances, and other parts of the body that need urgent care. Then the results will be explained in details.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate food supplements to cure any disease or ailment completely.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252
OK
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
dadebayo1:
Use herbal remedy.. It works.. Boil pineapple, yellow leaf of pawpaw, unripe pawpaw fruit, grape and lime, and drink the mixture for three days...
boil pineapple?
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Bgorgeous: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Insist on a IV treatment
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Xisnin:
Read on if you are HIV negative.

More malaria or typhoid drugs, injections or IVs won't help you, such malaria could last years if not tackled.
The problem is that your immune system is overwhelmed with work because your body is lacking the required
nutrition.

The solution is to totally change your diet.
Remove all processed foods from your diet. Bread, coke, malt etc, all of them.
Also stop eating beef, goat meat or its derivative. If possible eat only plant-based food
for the next few months or so.

Always cook the food you eat yourself.
Introduce more fruits especially Pawpaw, Pineapple and Lime into your diet.
By fruits, I don't mean you buying a slice to eat occasionally, it must become a permanent part of your diet
in large quantity. Eati 2 pawpaws, 1 whole pineapple and gulp lime juice in large quantity daily.

Thank me after a few weeks.
gbam! he should eat more of food dat will boost his immune system.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by SirFamous11(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bukasint:
My dear you said have Typhoid for four months now . Pls I want you to know that you can be positive for Widal Test using in checking for sensitivity of the Bacteria and might not have the Typhoid . This is one of the things used in most private hospitals and it makes a wrong diagnosis of a patient. Let me enlighten you that you can't have Typhoid for up-to 4 months now without not coming down with the complication which is usually splitting perforation of your Intestines. Which will even cause immediate fecal leakage and overwhelming Infection(Sepsis) meaning that by now you must have died and diagnosed at autopsy of having the intestinal perforation.(God forbid). Kindly know that you have being deceived by fake Hospital. Visit a Good Public Hospital and be patient with them.

Concerning Malaria....you can have malaria even after treating the malaria provided you have taken measures to ensure you did not expose yourself to Mosquito bites again. Also one can have RELASPSING MALARIA AND RECURDESENCE based on the Species and how well you treated the Malaria. One can also have Resistant Malaria in which the Drug used during the course if illness might not eradicate the parasite.

So Bro I urge you to visit a good Hospital I mean a Teaching hospital or Federal Medical Center. Thank You

Thanks bro I will
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by SirFamous11(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Handsomecole:
I had malaria 3+ and typhoid. For over a Month l visited 3 Hospitals but i later visted one pharmacy a drug called Tavic was prescribed for me and I got better .
really? I will whAtsapp u
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by SirFamous11(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
theoldpretender:
1. Do a stool test. That is the only way to rule out typhoid.Widal test is not accurate...but because it takes 3 days to get a stool result...and we don't have time...

2.You probably don't have typhoid. Typhoid that isn't properly treated will probably leave you dead by 3 weeks...by which time you would be too weak to move around.

3.Malaria...is your enviroment mosquito proof? Any oper gutter, long grasses, open refuse dump around where you live.? Do you use a mosquito net?

4.Do a HIV test, check your blood levels., etc.

5.Eat properly, drink water well well, exercise. Make sure your food hygeine is good.

Ok
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Liverpoolfc(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
if you have typhoid fever for 4months, you will not be able to type.Even , if you have malaria for 4month i bet you, you wouldn't have been able to pick your phone. You probably have relapse or reinfection.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by SirFamous11(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
kestolove95:
U ar hiv positive

You are the one not me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by SirFamous11(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
Come to Ibadan, i will take you to a woman that sells herbal roots and tubers in which you will take home to cook yourself. Both typhoid and malaria will disappear in 10 hours.
can I get it on waybill maybe we can discuss

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by SirFamous11(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
arabbunkum:
It's HIV
u have it right?
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by SirFamous11(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
hilario12:

Same happened to me once. Injection and drugs don't seems to be working at that time. I even did HIV test and the test shows I don't have it. Lol

Local herbs that work for me: get a sachet of Alabukun, 2 ibile egg( must be ibile egg o/local egg), 2 chloramphenicol and squeeze some number of limes.
Mixed all together and drink. Thank me later

How save is this to the body?
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by AfonjaConehead: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:

You are wasting your time and money. Are you in Lagos?
Go to a good Iya Alagbo,give her like 1.5k,tell her to prepare Agbo malaria typhoid roots in a 2ltrs plastic bottle.
Collect it and fill it with water or 7up for 24hrs and drink b4 going to bed. If you don't wake up better the following morning,then, you might have to go to TB Joshua grin
You can fill the bottle up again after the 1st shot.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Niccoloimhotep: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:
can I get it on waybill maybe we can discuss
well, am not the seller, i only buy from the woman whenever i need her service and its always served its purpose. If you need it i can inquire from the woman and let you know the price. If you pay i can waybill it to you where you are. My number is on all threads created by me where i sell cars.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:

How save is this to the body?

It's safe. Myself and few people used it and it does us no negative effect
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by SirFamous11(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
chiizzeell:
If you have cash then visit a good hospital and complete your medications but if money no dey...get some quantities of garlic and ginger...pieces and blend soak in a two and half litres plastic and allow to farment for about 3 days and begin to take a shot morning and night. Note that it will also make u lose weight but it will help
wow a friend have advised me to start taking garlic
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by dadebayo1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
lefulefu:
boil pineapple?

Yes you cut the pineapple and boil it with the peals with all other fruits and then drink the water.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by notoriousbabe: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Finally your village people got you
johnaruson:
Inbox me i will give you prescription a medical doctor gave me that treated my chronic malaria and typhoid fever.
share it here for others to benefit from. Stop hoarding information

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by jamjo: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:
been over 4 months i was diagonosed and treated of typhoid malaria. But i still feel symptoms as weakness of the body, yellowish urine, hot body, tirdness & constant bitter mouth . Am wondering if this is beyound typhoid malaria? Even 3wks ago I went to lab the typhoid and malaria is still in my body and malaria is 1+ and all symptoms persist including a constant bitter month

I beg to ask doctors & medical personnels or experienced former patients to share thier experiences & sollution to this challenge. Cus is really disturbing my studies.

Thank you!

Please, why self medicate? the symptoms you just mentioned are serious symptoms that you should not play with your life. I advise you to go to a hospital for a proper test, with the symptoms you are experiencing, it may be diabetes, kidney, heart, please stop all the questions and go for proper check life have no duplicate.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by dokyOloye: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
cnwamo:
my advice is go to the hospital and do a full checkup
Obviously, he has been consulting a lab scientist or even technician sef.
And come to think of it,he'll be made to buy expensive drugs which will not cure his ailments while his solution might lie in 600naira P-Alaxin and 200naira amoxyl.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by dokyOloye: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad go buy antimalaria/typhoid med.Not the 7 @ 60 naira mixtures u buy in one bro Daniel chemist.Go to a pharmacist/ let dem give u drip that'll flush it out of ur system
He should go to a pharmacist ba?
You and op are in the same boat grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by upuphim(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
I suggest Swissgarde product in the circumstance. It's an alternative where chemical drugs are failing. Feel free to contact me via comoli2009@gmail.com. Quick reckovery!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by ipobarecriminals: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
dokyOloye:

He should go to a pharmacist ba?
You and op are in the same boat grin
undecided[.Yeah pharmacist. Not those learner.Come to Ajiwe(Ajah) and see real parma @ work..Or go to Lola /Egbeda parma..
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by gwinfyoung(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bro, this kinda similar occurrence happened to me also. For four months, I took malaria drugs more Dan six times. I kept taking it... Only for d malaria to go down and come up again. I even went to d extent of sleeping under d net which is something I dislike... But d malaria nd typhoid just seem to come back every 2- 3 weeks.

Not until I got home, our family nurse placed me on 3 days injections plus typhoid nd malaria drug b4 d whole thing subsided. She further encouraged me to take blood capsule which I overlooked as usual. Cos I tot they don't do much benefit.

But guess what...i noticed dat after a little stress, d symptoms kinda wanna come back. It was den it occurred to me dat d missing link was blood capsules nd multivitamins. For three months now, no malaria... I don't even sleep on d net again.

I shared it so dat u learn a thing from it. If u frequently fall sick, and u're sure u have thoroughly treated urself, den get immune boosters, multivitamins, nd blood capsules, if not d sickness will just keep coming back.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by libracinlagos(f): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
"Neem Tea plus Vernonia Bitters" have been proven over the years to be the cure for chronic and persistent malaria and typhoid.
you can buy it on Jumia or Konga.
Thank me later for it
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by SirFamous11(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
dokyOloye:

Obviously, he has been consulting a lab scientist or even technician sef.
And come to think of it,he'll be made to buy expensive drugs which will not cure his ailments while his solution might lie in 600naira P-Alaxin and 200naira amoxyl.

I have done all I could
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by johnaruson(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Finally your village people got youshare it here for others to benefit from. Stop hoarding information
I paid cash to the doctor, if you can buy me recharge cards i will show you, but if you can't just ignore, no insult
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by notoriousbabe: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
johnaruson:

I paid cash to the doctor, if you can buy me recharge cards i will show you, but if you can't just ignore, no insult
rubbish. It's because of people like you that Africa has refused to develop. You can die with it, I no care tongue tongue

Learnt that Facebook-Lagos is less noisy now?(T or F?) That Most of them Big ges don travel and no network for dem village

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by johnaruson(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Finally your village people got youshare it here for others to benefit from. Stop hoarding information
The doctor attacked the malaria from an angle only a doctor, with my complaint could. I need recharge card to relay it to you, because it costs me money and again, if you don't get well after one week, publish me as a scam. Typhoid and malaria.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by notoriousbabe: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
johnaruson:

The doctor attacked the malaria from an angle only a doctor, with my complaint could. I need recharge card to relay it to you, because it costs me money and again, if you don't get well after one week, publish me as a scam. Typhoid and malaria.
yinmu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Hospital Allowed Baby To Die, Dumps Corpse Near Waste Bin - Family Member / Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! / 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.