Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (26948 Views)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Akposkiz: 5:23am On Dec 04, 2022
Pls go to govt hopital.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Olasteven11: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
The doctors are overwhelmed jare, they don't give attention well , maybe because it isn't severe
Akposkiz:
Pls go to govt hopital.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by reciprocal(f): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Olasteven11:
The doctors are overwhelmed jare, they don't give attention well , maybe because it isn't severe
doctors don tire
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by charlsecy(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2023
dadebayo1:
Boil pineapple, yellow leaf of pawpaw, unripe pawpaw fruit, grape and lime, and drink the mixture for three days...
Can you be more specific in terms of quantity of these items and duration of boil and preservation?
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by dadebayo1(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2023
charlsecy:
Can you be more specific in terms of quantity of these items and duration of boil and preservation?

There is no specific or duration.. just get the required items and boil together till you can see the items have all blended well together..
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by johnaruson(m): 3:28am On May 15, 2023
When you exhaust all suggestions, contact me to help you out with a medical prescription a doctor gave me when malaria could not leave me. A Nairalander came back with Thanksgiving.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by reciprocal(f): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2023
johnaruson:
When you exhaust all suggestions, contact me to help you out with a medical prescription a doctor gave me when malaria could not leave me. A Nairalander came back with Thanksgiving.
please share with us or post your contact details. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan / Woman Gives Birth Twice In 9 Months / Who Has Heard About Turbo Max Blue, Does It Truely Makes Penis Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.