Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (26897 Views)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by ColdIce: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2018
drink pms
make sure its chilled
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:
been over 4 months i was diagonosed and treated of typhoid malaria. But i still feel symptoms as weakness of the body, yellowish urine, hot body, tirdness & constant bitter mouth . Am wondering if this is beyound typhoid malaria? Even 3wks ago I went to lab the typhoid and malaria is still in my body and malaria is 1+ and all symptoms persist including a constant bitter month

I beg to ask doctors & medical personnels or experienced former patients to share thier experiences & sollution to this challenge. Cus is really disturbing my studies.

Thank you!

How do you know its Malaria Typhoid.

My friend, you better carry yourself go better hospital. Dey there dey do self medication........
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by LemmyOdafe(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2018
Same thing happened to me for years. Did all the tests and all. Some even said it's natural with AA genotype and O+ Blood Group.

It is most likely your water source. I believe you drink sachet or the so called Pure water sometimes.

Take Amoxyl 500mg, Beecham preferably. Two Sachets. 1x3 for 5 days. Anytime you change water source or drink water that is not pure or different from what your body is used to, take Amoxyl.

God Bless

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:
been over 4 months i was diagonosed and treated of typhoid malaria. But i still feel symptoms as weakness of the body, yellowish urine, hot body, tirdness & constant bitter mouth . Am wondering if this is beyound typhoid malaria? Even 3wks ago I went to lab the typhoid and malaria is still in my body and malaria is 1+ and all symptoms persist including a constant bitter month

I beg to ask doctors & medical personnels or experienced former patients to share thier experiences & sollution to this challenge. Cus is really disturbing my studies.

Thank you!
USE THESE TWO PRODUCTS AFRICAN POT AND IMMUNE BOOSTER,EVERYTHING WILL CLEAR FROM YOUR SYSTEM,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by showafrica(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:

Thank you!

Malaria no get drug... Mine has been in my system over 10 yrs. I just forget am there.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by ipobarecriminals: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2018
sad
ColdIce:
drink pms
make sure its chilled
undecided.If the Op is ur bro/sis,u'll tell him/her to go die/drink pms? Grow up
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by donfineboi: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:

Thank you!

Go do a proper full medical check up.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Kingsley10000: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2018
go for artemater injection (emal)
plus augmentin antibiotics

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by obynno7(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2018
I suggest you run HIV test
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by LordIsaac(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
I saw the colour of hell with malaria ++. They started with arthemeter drugs...then injections...then admission plus intravenous(10drips)...then quinnine intravenous and drugs. Hmmm, my ears hear wennn....I had to stop the quinne drugs. Then I was asked to finish coartem again. Then I tested....it showed "scanty," I said praise God. The doctor asked me to fire the scanty with P-Alaxin. Afterwards, one yeye stomach rumbling and bitter mouth one come arise again.....so I said ok. I bought a new trainer canvass, jog every 5:30am to 6am. Brother, after 3 days of it, I'm over gallant. But I still proceeded to "Iya alagbo" and they mixed a concoction I used to refresh myself in the morning and at night. Now I'm ok. Brother, tow my path before it becomes ++ else, you'll become OVER WEAK and helpless.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Samade7: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Handsomecole:
I had malaria 3+ and typhoid. For over a Month l visited 3 Hospitals but i later visted one pharmacy a drug called Tavic was prescribed for me and I got better .

u mean Tavanic?
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Simplecity(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
kestolove95:
U ar hiv positive
LMAO!!...ahan cheesy cheesy dah was harsh (but true sha lipsrsealed )
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
I had treated the same shit from Aug to Nov this yr, in fact it was just God the shit almost took my life.

After sometime in the hospital and series of herbal mixture, bro, na ordinary 3 chloramphencol capsules mixed with regal gin and 3 Lipton tea soaked for few hrs I took. I repeated it for 2days and typhoid was a thing of the past!

I also despised it when I was initially asked to take it too, but when the thing caught me I no get option oooo. So u fit try am too

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by NothingDoMe: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:

Thank you!
Your immune system is compromised. You need to rule out everything that could result in weakened immune system.

Something as overlooked as high cholesterol could be a causative factor to your weakened immume system.

You need to go for full blood work. Sugar(fasting &
postprandial), full blood count, cholesterol.

Then stress causes increase in cortisol levels that subsequently results in an impaired immune system.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Princewell2012(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Handsomecole:
I had malaria 3+ and typhoid. For over a Month l visited 3 Hospitals but i later visted one pharmacy a drug called Tavic was prescribed for me and I got better .

good day sir. How much do you got the drug and where? Am having a similar issue now. but this is about a month now. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by MsGood(f): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:

Thank you!
Uncle, please take time to read my take on this. I had the same experience in 2017 from February to August. I did all the tests possible and was treated several times but was still sick with the same symptoms you mentioned. In August, I decided to leave it to God and trust him completely. It was tough because I had 11 masters exams to write but after about three days, I started feeling better and I was able to write my exams and I've been fine since then. I've over a year of perfect health, the same person that couldn't go a month without treating malaria and typhoid.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Healthwise17: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:

Thank you!

Hello, your condition requires immediate attention...

Well, as trained nutritionists, firstly we run medical check up for patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances and other parts of the body that need urgent care.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate food supplements to cure any disease or ailment completely .

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by kestolove95(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Simplecity:
LMAO!!...ahan cheesy cheesy dah was harsh (but true sha lipsrsealed )
tell am to go do hiv test
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Ubdavis(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Malaria is one of the simplest health problems to treat , it might be a pointer to a more serious help change. Seek adequate medical attention.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by dreamwords: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:

Thank you!
Go to st Catherine hospital, mafoluku ,oshodi, thank me later I was once in d same shoe, even at cheap rate
Hospital is different from hospital
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Healthwise17: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Princewell2012:

good day sir. How much do you got the drug and where? Am having a similar issue now. but this is about a month now. Thanks.

Hello, your condition requires urgent attention..

Well, as trained nutritionists, firstly we run medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances, and the other parts of the body that need urgent care.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate food supplements to cure any disease or ailment completely.

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Kingsley10000: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
guy na die u dey o
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Go to the hospital
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by enny234: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bukasint:
My dear you said have Typhoid for four months now . Pls I want you to know that you can be positive for Widal Test using in checking for sensitivity of the Bacteria and might not have the Typhoid . This is one of the things used in most private hospitals and it makes a wrong diagnosis of a patient. Let me enlighten you that you can't have Typhoid for up-to 4 months now without not coming down with the complication which is usually splitting perforation of your Intestines. Which will even cause immediate fecal leakage and overwhelming Infection(Sepsis) meaning that by now you must have died and diagnosed at autopsy of having the intestinal perforation.(God forbid). Kindly know that you have being deceived by fake Hospital. Visit a Good Public Hospital and be patient with them.

Concerning Malaria....you can have malaria even after treating the malaria provided you have taken measures to ensure you did not expose yourself to Mosquito bites again. Also one can have RELASPSING MALARIA AND RECURDESENCE based on the Species and how well you treated the Malaria. One can also have Resistant Malaria in which the Drug used during the course if illness might not eradicate the parasite.

So Bro I urge you to visit a good Hospital I mean a Teaching hospital or Federal Medical Center. Thank You
Very sensible post, widal test isn't specific
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Healthwise17: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
ceejayx:
Same here o,it seems your immune system is very weak
Mine is always treated every 2 months I don't know why, maybe because I hardly eat fruits due to dyspepsia

Hello, your condition needs attention...

Well, as trained nutritionists, firstly we run medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances, and other parts of the body that need urgent care. Then the results will be explained in details.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate food supplements to cure any disease or ailment completely.

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Bukasint(f): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
enny234:

Very sensible post, widal test isn't specific

My dear as a Doctor you need to tell them.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by johnaruson(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Inbox me i will give you prescription a medical doctor gave me that treated my chronic malaria and typhoid fever.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by OgaBuhari: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:

Thank you!
go to a pharmacy and ask of Leonard.
that's what i used and both Typhoid and malaria disappeared 2 days after taking it religiously and use it with fatty meals.
thank God later.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by chiizzeell: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
If you have cash then visit a good hospital and complete your medications but if money no dey...get some quantities of garlic and ginger...pieces and blend soak in a two and half litres plastic and allow to farment for about 3 days and begin to take a shot morning and night. Note that it will also make u lose weight but it will help
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Simplecity(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
kestolove95:
tell am to go do hiv test
i tried ...but shame dey catch am ..what if the result comes out positive??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: No Vaccination, No Church, Bank Attendance - Obaseki / 9 Most Searched Health Questions On Google In 2018 / Young Man Reportedly Commits Suicide In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.