Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 (22204 Views)

Pa Adebanjo And The False Narrative On Equity And Justice / Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthquake2:
[s]

The way I flogged you with common sense and you have resorted to canceling post is the way Osibanjo will flog you in 2023

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Okwyjesus(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by olajizz01(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Guestlander:

They want Jubril Al Sudanese to hand over to them.
Don't mind those useless people,they want to eat their cake and still have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Earthquake2: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

The way I flogged you with common sense and you have resorted to canceling post is the way Osibanjo will flog you in 2023

Go and reread my post and counter it if you can

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Elliot2(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kennydoc:

A northerner will still contest in 2023, just the same way southerners are contesting now even though it is believed the north should rule between next year and 2023.
Without southern unity, the presidency will remain in the north. Igbos will rather vote a northerner in 2023 than for a Yoruba to rule.
not only igbos o, we in d niger delta too o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by romzy33: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
d way APC lies is very alarming dis days 2019 election is all about tribal gang up nd d fight is left for south west nd south east
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Earthquake2: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

You can continue your facebook politics. We will deal with you on ground

What ground, the Ibadan ground or Oyo ground, go and take 2023 presidency let's see grin

The way the north, the south east, south south and middle belt will gang up against SW for PDP presidency in 2023 will be intersting grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by olajizz01(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Melison:
U may think northerners are fools,but they will never vote in a Yoruba come 2023, buhari is just using you to achieve his second tenure purpose after that come carry president go Yoruba make I see if nuhu ribadu no go beat u hands down
Blatant lies,if you think the northerners will support you upon all cownu and his likes are vomiting about them,you are OYO.

Don't let one man who was unknown to them deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by deji17: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Xisnin:

The bold is only true in Lagos, there is no party loyalty in the southwest.
That is how it seems but reality is different. Through Obasanjo Mago mago in 2003, PDP crept in but today, the region is the only region among the 6 geo political zones that is under a one party control, and that party is APC.
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by omoelerin1: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Riversides2003:
Yorubas shouldn’t be selfish, how can we be talking about a Yoruba presidency in 2023,so what happens to the igbo?am a Yoruba but I think it’s time for the Igbos also to have a shot if truly it’s one Nigeria as we preach. If they cannot be allowed to rule they should let them have their Biafra in peace instead abi.
I dont care whether Igbo or no Igbo.
What troubles me is how can a right thinking person talking about 2023, when we have not even have 2019. This man disappoint me. A so called pastor who expects the coming back of Christ everyday, for that matter.
I don't know a man of his status with level of his education can become so tribalist due to selfishness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthquake2:

Go and reread my post and counter it if you can

Which post? The one asking who Obasanjo competed against and I told you he flogged Ekwueme twice
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by ImperialYoruba: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Disappointing VP. This is what Prof. Yemi Osinbajo could put on the table of Yorubas for returning APC/PMB to power. It shows dat APC failed to deliver on dividends of democracy to Nigerians most especially on Yoruba nation. Dis belittle the person and the office VP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthquake2:

What ground, the Ibadan ground or Oyo ground, go and take 2023 presidency let's see grin

The way the north, the south east, south south and middle belt will gang up against SW for PDP presidency in 2023 will be intersting grin

We will gladly wait till 2023 and find out

For now, Sai Buhari in 2023 we will show you why we are smarter

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by ImperialYoruba: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
I dont care whether Igbo or no Igbo.
What troubles me is how can a right thinking person talking about 2023, when we have not even have 2019. This man disappoint me. A so called pastor who expects the coming back of Christ everyday, for that matter.
I don't know a man of his status with level of his education can become so tribalist due to selfishness.

2019 is sealed!

Look ...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Earthquake2: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

We will gladly wait till 2023 and find out

For now, Sai Buhari in 2023 we will show you why we are smarter

You can continue suffering for the next four years

You will then suffer the highest disappointment and heartbreak in 2023

Political lightweights grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by ImperialYoruba: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Melison:
U may think northerners are fools,but they will never vote in a Yoruba come 2023, buhari is just using you to achieve his second tenure purpose after that come carry president go Yoruba make I see if nuhu ribadu no go beat u hands down

Finding that you can't win on your own against Yoruba you are now drawing others in to fight your battle. grin

You are looking for a surrogate mother. grin grin

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Earthquake2: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

2019 is sealed!

Look ...

You don't know the amount of South Easterners living in the aforementioned regions

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by buchai: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
in my own opinion one party system is good for Nigeria if only we want to move forward apart from that Nigeria is a sinking ship.
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Dee60: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
Riversides2003:
Yorubas shouldn’t be selfish, how can we be talking about a Yoruba presidency in 2023,so what happens to the igbo?am a Yoruba but I think it’s time for the Igbos also to have a shot if truly it’s one Nigeria as we preach. If they cannot be allowed to rule they should let them have their Biafra in peace instead abi.

I agree with you and I am Yoruba as well. The country is waiting for an Igbo leader who does not have a winner takes it all attitude and not only Yorubas but the whole nation will most likey vote than man or woman.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by ImperialYoruba: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthquake2:

You can continue suffering for the next four years

You will then suffer the highest disappointment and heartbreak in 2023

Who has asked you to lift our sufferings? Where is the memo that Yoruba sent to Ibo to lift us out of suffering?
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Earthquake2: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Finding that you can't win on your own against Yoruba you are now drawing others in to fight your battle. grin

You are looking for a surrogate mother. grin grin

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

Peter Obi gave the 'profraudsor' the lesson of his life

That's why we were where we're wear grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by breakeven: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is supposed to be a professor and his thinking is not different from Buhari who has no waec. Is it about tribe or who will put Nigeria right?
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by otosa(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Riversides2003:
This Osinbajo statement shows that his character is not deference to Obasanjo that wanted to run for third term and our other pass leaders. Like U said, am a real Yoruba and I do not buy to Osinbajo statement that we should vote for Buhari just to allow power to come to SW. I think they should allow Igbo to run in 2023 if not Our Unity should aborted totally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by FBIL: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Some of us just like to make noise like theatre arts students.
Let SW vote Buhari = 6
Let SE/SS vote Atiku = 10, minus Edo
Let Atiku and Buhari share the north.
Buhari = another 4 years for North.
Atiku = another 8 years for North.
The North is smarter and will always be.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by paix(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
APC and promises are like twins.
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by omoelerin1: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

2019 is sealed!

Look ...
I am a south westerner and I won't vote for APC and I believe several others will do same.
What are you saying?
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by samlake(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
I'm really disappointed at his comments...
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Ewedegubbler: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Na so we see am oo

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by uzoronwusa: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
All this fight for President is about Niger Delta oyel.greedy and selfish tribalists.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Ewedegubbler: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yet they go about looking for bigots and hate speech peddlers whilst wallowing in the said acr

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Shaytun: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
If the Vp really made this statement, then not only has he dragged his office through the mud. But he has lost all the respect I have for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Endorses Peter Obi (video). / Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.