Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking (61268 Views)

What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) / My Weekend Getaway Visit To Agodi Zoological Gardens In Ibadan / Pictures From Ibadan Zoological Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by induka(m): 4:07am On Dec 24, 2018
4+4
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by Mrceragem: 4:12am On Dec 24, 2018
Just for fun

When we finish killing those in Nigeria
We can import from other countries
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by Estellar: 5:01am On Dec 24, 2018
DoggoneDogg:
Where in Ogba is this zoo please?
Ogba zoo is in Benin-city, Edo state. Not the Ogba in Lagos
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by Spanner4(m): 5:49am On Dec 24, 2018
Simplep:
Let them go first...when we get to that bridge,we will cross it grin

Who is one talking? Lolzzzz...
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by marvinsync(m): 6:40am On Dec 24, 2018
Nonso92:

So you're comparing yourself with an animal?

The natural instinct of a wild animal (predator) is to either be defensive when threatened or attack.

Man (Higher Animal), you can make a choice to attack, or just walk away. Or better still, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

we eat meat , that's what omnivores do and we need the protein , did u know that humanity won't have been this intelligent without meat

also u should be talking about breeding animals and saving the ones on the brink of extinction not telling us not to kill them cause it's a waste of time cause no one will listen not to talk of impractical
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by marvinsync(m): 6:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Nonso92:

True.

This year, I saw countless number of sea turtles that were caught and killed in Lagos.

Something that you will put back in the water, Nigerians. We want to eat everything.

why should they be put back in the water?
because that's what u see white kids do on TV?
were they sing and dance and life is magical and filled with rainbows and unicorns ?

did anyone tell u turtles were on the brink of extinction?

guy there is hunger in the land if ur not gonna solve it then don't take away someone's food

and even if they were on the Brink of extinction and they go extinct then what happens? humanity starves and dies?
don't be such a drama queen
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by Magnifico2000: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2018
Simplep:
Yes,with 5 kids
Wat!!!! Everybody is married with kids na wa o.. this is 2019 again..
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by Joyboy1(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2018
The Op is right. There's no single chicken in my street this Christmas. They have all gone into extinction
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by oglalasioux(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Humans can never kill off 5% of animals on earth. Some species might go into extinction but others will live for millions of years more.

If the white man didn't come to black Africa, malaria would have sent black people to extinction in a century.
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by Ozkar: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2018
Animals were here before man, and cannot all disappear before man. You can only make a few species go extinct, and that's it.

For all our hatred for rats and mosquitoes, they are still everywhere.
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by AfricaNigerian: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by Nettybrown(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2018
sad shocked How about the way animals kill each other.!? If u 're a fan of Animal channels, u 'll know what I mean.
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by Baloranking(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2018
Nonso92:
The rate at which we kill animals in this country is alarming.

Take Lala for instance, I'm not sure I can count how many snakes that man has killed this year alone.

la-la the mighty killer of snakes

Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by Xzydar(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nonso92:

Take Lala for instance, I'm not sure I can count how many snakes that man has killed this year alone.

He should keep killing them abeg, Ive not seen anything good about snakes, I want them extinct!
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
I like this train of thought and I'm intrigued with the comments from technological fixes to we go dey alright las las cheesy
Unfortunately, what a lot of people do not understand is that human survival largely depends on the variety of plants and animals (biodiversity) existent on Earth. Every animal has it's function in the ecosystem and their going extinct is leaving gaps we won't be able to fill up in time. You kill off one animal you take out a balance, in time it'll crumble.
Re: Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking by toprealman: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nonso92:

#Lala a snake killer lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City / Eko Atlantic City Updates / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.