Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo (20159 Views)

As Vice President You Can’t Waive Your Immunity, Lawyer Tells Osinbajo / ‘Bury Your Head In Shame’ – Oyegun To APC / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
kayusely70:
The people castigating Osinbajo will continue to wander in political wilderness and remain in the periphery of the country's political mainstream. I dey laugh ooo!

They are inconsequential and it irrelevant to begin with..

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Joe88(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
OgbueshiOKPANAM:

I would only do that when you wake up.
I am wide awake! You should only make statements that you can support with facts. It's an hallmark of true intelligence. If you can't back up whatever you say with facts, then I don't know what to say to you. Don't follow the crowd blindly...think!!!

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2018

In Kwara, the home of Sarathief aka Mr Juicy position.

Una neva see anyting..

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
ClearFlair:
These PDP fraudsters need to be locked in a dungeon with the keys thrown away. VP Osinbajo is not their mate. Imagine these common thieves trying to bring down PMB and PYO. PDP are nothing but sub-human kleptomanic cretins.
Sir, don't try to distract us from the issue at hand. The point here is that the Vice President of (Yorubaland) sorry Nigeria, is allegedly telling the educated, exposed and sophisticated Yorubas to vote purely on ethnic grounds, instead of performance. It is not the PDP Sir, that is bringing him down here, rather his alleged bigotry and ethnocentrism, unbecoming of his calling, reputation and exaltated position. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
34webers:
In saner countries, pigs and idiots have no opinion.

Ordinary 5 percent votes? Who needs it? Pls cast it for atiku or obi, osinbajo will be sworn in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria on 29 May 2023.

Their worthless votes did not count in 2015 and it certainly will not count in 2015

The Igbos lopsers still don't know how irrelevant and inconsequential they are

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
MrAJQ:
PDP, the party of lies, propaganda
Please explain their lies and propaganda here. Is it proper for the sophisticated people of Southwest Nigeria to be dragged into base ethnic pedestrian politics by a learned Vice President?
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Rhema14(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Tinubu.......is the 2023 Yoruba president VPN is referring to
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by dheilaw1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
SaintLucia:
The issue is who we be his vice in 2023? God will see him through till then. The pigs should learn how to play politics or perish with their politics of bitterness.
el rufai
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2018

Atiku can not get this kind of love from Nigerians

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2018

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by PapaAdanna: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
So this malnourished looking Afonja is nursing such a huge ambition.

No wonder he is kissing asses... Typical of AFONjas
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2018

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Dotng: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
zoedew:

That’s what you think! The APC folks just flew a kite and the PDP folks are gonna focus their gaze on it until they completely lose sight of the real bird. #redherringquarry

grin grin
You just made my day.

3 Likes

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

If una like, make una drink hypo, Osinbajo will be President in 2023, by God's grace and our votes!
Sir, please if you must bring in God into the equation, make sure you eschew hatred, tribalism and divisiveness. Such traits are ungodly. Other tribes who are yet to have their person as the executive president of Nigeria, are not slaves. For your information, only God knows tomorrow.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Wada3: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Why is PDP interfering in the affairs of APC? See me see wahala oo. They no de even shame, after 16years of wastages, they are still making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
zoedew:

That’s what you think! The APC folks just flew a kite and the PDP folks are gonna focus their gaze on it until they completely lose sight of the real bird. #redherringquarry
Hmmmmmmm! Food for thought.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wada3:
Why is PDP interfering in the affairs of APC? See me see wahala oo. They no de even shame, after 16years of wastages, they are still making noise.

Na fear den dey fear......

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Wada3: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo can not be blackmail oo, the man is on a divine mission in this country, and the God we serve is his strength

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by AnanseK(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
We are watching...

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]In saner countries, pigs and idiots have no opinion.

[s][/s]
Ordinary 5 percent votes? Who needs it? Pls cast it for atiku or obi, osinbajo will be sworn in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria on 29 May 2023.
See boasts of a mere mortal. Do you know what will happen the next day, let alone in five years?
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by able1993(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Everyone has right to vote and be voted for, you need not tell him that...

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Felixv: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, don't try to distract us from the issue at hand. The point here is that the Vice President of (Yorubaland) sorry Nigeria, is allegedly telling the educated, exposed and sophisticated Yorubas to vote purely on ethnic grounds, instead of performance. It is not the PDP Sir, that is bringing him down here, rather his alleged bigotry and ethnocentrism, unbecoming of his calling, reputation and exaltated position. Thank you.

Nobody will put a chain to your neck and drag you to the polls to vote — your constitutional right is to vote for whom you deem fit

Also every man is guranteed freedom of speech under our constitution- so prof can say what he likes — APC 2023 and beyond.

If the Ibos play their card right who knows?, maybe they would be able to field a candidate under the APC.

But life is about give and take — you have to give something.

He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

2 Likes

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Felixv: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
deomelo:

This is what almost gave saraki a heart attack..

[img]https://4.bp..com/-_ZO9EbaD_9U/Wd-iPBWSynI/AAAAAAAAhzI/AEc4ynjXwE0xqYUzIgzjbtuQKsNQHavMQCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1507825771069.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-wCRukxvwmvE/W7K7HJJi4-I/AAAAAAAGqLA/cEJ0Q83F0781Zr_ZTKSWKrlCQsxrnHAUACLcBGAs/s1600/8.%2B%2BVP%2BOsinbajo%2Bat%2BANISZA%2Bunity%2BPhoto%2BExhibition.%2Bby%2BNovo%2BIsioro9.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Godblesspmb: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
The igbos can continue wailing.
We have already made alliance with the Yoruba.
After buhari 2023 we ll vote osinbajo, after osinbajo 2031 we will vote a middle belter.
The useless spoke Man who said buhari ll be voted out is just fooling himself.

2 Likes

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by 34webers(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
[s]
UnchangeableGod:
See boasts of a mere mortal. Do you know what will happen the next day, let alone in five years?
[/s]
So pdp telling osinbajo to bury his ambition are immortal?
Igbos are pigs and idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Prompto: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
AceRoyal:
Osinbanjo just made more enemies for himself!

I expected that as a very educated person and a professor at that, he'll encourage the electorates to vote for well qualified, competent people with good vision for our nation that'll build and promote positive sustainable development and not along tribal lines and sentiments.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY BUT I'M ASHAMED OF OUR LEADERS!
Very true the more reason a bigoted kickback taking Obi should never smell that office. Can you even imagine the Atiku thief already declared he will sell NNPC like he sold NITEL to his cronies. The PDP is pathetic to say the least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” / ‘£117m Properties Linked To Ibori' In UK To Be Seized By UK Government / Fayose In Court Over Unpaid ₦‎900 Million Legal Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.