Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo (20161 Views)

As Vice President You Can’t Waive Your Immunity, Lawyer Tells Osinbajo / ‘Bury Your Head In Shame’ – Oyegun To APC / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by emmykk(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=Tundeobama post=74114648][/quote]

North trust you but Azikiwe and tafawa balewa form the first govt 1960
North trust you but shagari and ekweme president and vice president in NPC.1983

North trust no one, they are after their gains.

I know you are an idiot but live above it.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 24, 2018
papiwyte:
Buhari 2019

Next level #secured #
You only wish.
RIP APC!
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by rexwalters: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2018
AceRoyal:

In an effort to sound like a smart "adult", you succeeded in exposing your myopic shallow mindedness.
I guess his words are justified because you're from the south west and maybe a very tribalistic one at that.

Because someone has a different perspective doesn't mean you have to result to insult, it shows how immature you are!

He's the Vice president of this nation(and not of just a region/ethnic group) and should be promoting peace and unity, and not sowing seeds of discord due to politics.
Do you guys even think of the ripple effects of so many actions of the present?

Don't be blinded by myopic political sentiments based on tribalism, religion, ethnicity.As an adult I expect you to show more political intelligence and maturity.

Ps- I won't reply your mentions no more!

I LOVE MY COUNTRY BUT I'M ASHAMED OF OUR LEADERS!

I believe you are ashamed of your parents or are they not leaders in your neighborhood?

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by rexwalters: 12:13am On Dec 24, 2018
SmilingScorpion:

You only wish.
RIP APC!
Apc that won 6 of the seven Governorship elections held since 2015 is RIP?then I guess the other main opposition party does not exist,what is their name again I believe it starts with a p?

2 Likes

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Ovamboland(m): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2018
emmykk:
If the south is not wise enough they will always be throwing VPs for the North.

It is because of this said useless VP slot that the south west voted against Gej after receiving support from South south and South East that voted obj,a Yoruba man for 8 years.

Now let assume we are in 2023 and the APC presented a Yoruba/hausa candidate and the Igbo decided to do an Hausa/Igbo candidates in protest. Do the south west think they can defeat a Hausa/Igbo candidature.?

2023 will destroy whatever gain democracy has brought to Nigeria, most especially the south will be good for only VP slot.

There need to be a compromise in the way am leaders are made in Nigeria to accommodate whatever marginalization in the system.

Before you quote me am from delta state.

Stop deluding yourself, you voted for the choice of Fulani generals and against Yoruba wishes for Olu Falae.
Like you had any real choice in SS and SE, with your available choice you cast it along with Fulani and them start crying for one phantom southern unity. Why did you abandon only SW with their candidate in 1999?

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Ovamboland(m): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, don't try to distract us from the issue at hand. The point here is that the Vice President of (Yorubaland) sorry Nigeria, is allegedly telling the educated, exposed and sophisticated Yorubas to vote purely on ethnic grounds, instead of performance. It is not the PDP Sir, that is bringing him down here, rather his alleged bigotry and ethnocentrism, unbecoming of his calling, reputation and exaltated position. Thank you.

Sit down there, when will Obi address the USA travel ban and money laundering allegations against Atiku?

Is Atiku the kind of person a whole Obi should be hobnobbing with?

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by emkz: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2018
I did not see where the Vice_President mentioned he would contest the presidency. PDP, seriously? If you need sensible ideas, hire intelligent consultants. This one is low.

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by AceRoyal: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2018
rexwalters:
I believe you are ashamed of your parents or are they not leaders in your neighborhood?
Keep on exhibiting your profound foolishness.
I am more ashamed of your parents for bringing a fool to this world. cheesy
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Modarun(m): 2:04am On Dec 24, 2018
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

If una like, make una drink hypo, Osinbajo will be President in 2023, by God's grace and our votes!

in Afonja dreams.
Osibanjo will be disgraced by Tinubu. then odiotic zombies will come here to blame Osibanjo. then somehow Tinubu will emerge. lol. bit like o said ita in your budget.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by fyneguy: 2:35am On Dec 24, 2018
kayusely70:
The people castigating Osinbajo will continue to wander in political wilderness and remain in the periphery of the country's political mainstream. I dey laugh ooo!

grin grin grin they are not smart. Reverse psychology at play.

Attack Osinbajo and get other neutral Yoruba to support him. grin grin grin PDP and its co-travelers have just done that

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by fyneguy: 2:42am On Dec 24, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, please if you must bring in God into the equation, make sure you eschew hatred, tribalism and divisiveness. Such traits are ungodly. Other tribes who are yet to have their person as the executive president of Nigeria, are not slaves. For your information, only God knows tomorrow.

Please leave me alone. You are free to ask God to make Obi President in 2023. Your choice, not mine! Mind your business

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Sleekfingers: 5:20am On Dec 24, 2018
Pdp should focus on the coming election.. And stop talking thrash....

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by lloyds(m): 6:12am On Dec 24, 2018
deboysben:
If only he osinbajo will be alive to see 2023.

Are u the one that will kill him? Evil people

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by SaintLucia: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
So it is not bitterness to call people pigs, thou Mr Pharisee? Why bring the name of God into your your tribalism, bigotry, hatred and bitterness? If with this your self-righteous bitterness, you think only Yorubas deserve the presidency in the South, then you must be self-centered and damn wrong! God is not partial neither is He tribalistic. FYI, Only God knows tomorrow.
Oh you want your people to become the President in the same country you referred as ZOO? Ko le work.

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by naijajobx: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Ziggylady(f): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2018
igwefivestar:
osinbajo just proved with that comment that he keep mute despite all the evil meted on Nigeria by his boss because he want power in 2023.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by olajizz01(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
Politics in Nigeria is all about tribe.

Not for the betterment of the country.

In my opinion; Osibanjo is a political snake hiding under Buhari.
How dare people like you can still say"Nigeria politics is all about tribe not for the betterment of the country "

Have you quickly forgotten how you were insulting other tribes just because of your so called adopted son(Gej),you people have no shame at all.

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by kunyeo(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2018
deboysben:
If only he osinbajo will be alive to see 2023.

What about you yourself?

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by olawalepopoola: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2018
Whether you like it or not, Yoruba agenda for 2023 had been planned since 2015. Yorubas know how to play their political games unlike our Igbo brothers who play politics of bitterness.
Until the Igbos learn to play politics without bitterness they CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA. Igbos are too egoistic.
Osinbajo FOR PRESIDENT 2023... Omo wa ni, eje o see... Na our Son let him rule...
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by biodunid: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2018
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. When the call comes, he will see reason. He can't fix Kano and the rest of the North from his palace but sixteen years at the centre as Veep and Prez is just what the doctor ordered.

SaintLucia:
The issue is who we be his vice in 2023? God will see him through till then. The pigs should learn how to play politics or perish with their politics of bitterness.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by ogene007: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2018
Felixv:

Nobody will put a chain to your neck and drag you to the polls to vote — your constitutional right is to vote for whom you deem fit

Also every man is guranteed freedom of speech under our constitution- so prof can say what he likes — APC 2023 and beyond.

If the Ibos play their card right who knows?, maybe they would be able to field a candidate under the APC.

But life is about give and take — you have to give something.

He who pays the piper dictates the tune.
Ndigbo would rather settle for VP slot in 2023 for a northern president that allow SW to have another shot at the Presidency. Such an efhnocentric and flawed ambition from some unpatriotic elements from the SW can only serve to ensure that the north will have the presidency in perpetuity. SW will never have the Presidency ahead of both the SE & SS. These unpatriotic elements in the SW have only succeeded in destroying the southern unity and the consequences will run through generations.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by ogene007: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2018
Godblesspmb:
The igbos can continue wailing.
We have already made alliance with the Yoruba.
After buhari 2023 we ll vote osinbajo, after osinbajo 2031 we will vote a middle belter.
The useless spoke Man who said buhari ll be voted out is just fooling himself.
You can only speak for yourself because you only have one vote, that is if you even have a PVC. smiley
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
abbey621:

Most of what you just stated happened under PDP also, so who is the saint, who is the sinner? Can you confidently say most of these things would not happen under Atiku? If we are all honest with ourselves, we would know they are all birds of a feather, so no need for fear mongering or baseless rhetoric!
I can't say if these evils occuring in this administsration will happen or not under Atiku. It is when he gets there, we will know. If he does same, let him be voted out until we get it right. My message is that we eschew tribalism and vote based on performance and fulfilment of promises. Once our politicians know that Nigerians are not sentimental but vote based on performance, they will sit up and not take us for granted. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
Crap. Which performance has pdpigz been campaigning with? Is it their concern about why apc has not launched its campaign that is performance based? Or the shout that osinbajo should bury his ambition? Pls which performance based campaign has pdpigz been running?
Rather, the PDP is capitalizing on the failures and unfulfilled promises of the much hyped government of change and integrity to campaign. My simple message is that if a government fails, we vote them out and continue doing so. This will send a clear signal to our politicians that we can't be tossed to and fro with winds of ethnic and religious sentiments. It will make our leaders to sit up and do the right thing. Thanks.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
SaintLucia:
Oh you want your people to become the President in the same country you referred as ZOO? Ko le work.
Do you know what the Southwest said about Nigeria after the injustice of June 12, 1993? Maybe, you were not born then. Do you know what the Niger Deltans did to our oil wealth as a result of injustice and killing of Ken Saro Wiwa and eight other Ogoni leaders? However, the presidency of Olusegun Obasanjo, a Yoruba from the Southwest and Goodluck Jonathan, a Niger Deltan helped to create a sense of belonging for them in the Nigerian project. It does not mean that every problem in the Southwest and Niger Delta have been solved because their sons had gotten to the highest office in the land. Not at all. But it shows that there is indeed the true feeling of One Nigeria for them. Part of Nigeria's problem is self-centeredness and ethnocentricism. I hope we come out of it. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by kotv: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
DrGoodman:
The VP has made a laughable caricature of himself in that office.

Whatever respect he had before becoming VP. He's leaving without it.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
fyneguy:

Please leave me alone. You are free to ask God to make Obi President in 2023. Your choice, not mine! Mind your business
My friend, the God I know is a God of justice, equity and fairness. His will alone will be done in Nigeria. Let us stop using His holy name to support hatred, tribalism, ethnocentricism and divisiveness. Moreover, let us learn to vote for leaders based on performance. We should send a clear message that we Nigerians have matured above primordial ethnic sentiments. If we vote based on performance, our politicians will sit up and fulfill their promises. Otherwise, they will continue to kick us like football since they know we are still susceptible to ethnic and religious fault lines. God bless you.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ovamboland:

Sit down there, when will Obi address the USA travel ban and money laundering allegations against Atiku?

Is Atiku the kind of person a whole Obi should be hobnobbing with?
My friend, there are lot of accusations against both Atiku and our current president. Some of those accusations are politically motivated since they only crop up once a person indicates interest in an enviable office and thus become a competitor. However, the courts are there. While not holding brief for Atiku, my advice to you and your likes is that if in your opinion, Atiku is not qualified to hold the highest office due to whatever, the courts are open to hear you and determine the matter. Not holding brief for Obi equally, but don't you think it is hypocrisy for our whole president of famed integrity to see it normal and morality right to hobnob with Atiku four years back but now, it is 'wrong' for a whole Obi to hobnob with same person today? What has suddenly changed, if I may ask?
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Felixv:

You are being ignorantly subjective - he is probably better educated than your whole family put together
That is not the point Sir. You accused me of being 'ignorantly subjective' but could not substantiate, only to resort to hatred and ignorance induced insults. I don't blame you Sir, since you have been defeated and know not what else to say. "By their fruits, ye shall know them". You don't know my family, do you?
Even if our Vice President is better educated than we all, so the best way to prove it is to tell people to vote based on primordial and base ethnic sentiments as opposed to voting based on proven capability, performance and track records! What an educated fellow indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman / Electoral Bill: 81 Senators Sign To Override President Buhari / I Regained Freedom After 104 Days In Captivity - Sadiq Ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.