Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo (20165 Views)

As Vice President You Can’t Waive Your Immunity, Lawyer Tells Osinbajo / ‘Bury Your Head In Shame’ – Oyegun To APC / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
ClearFlair:
These PDP fraudsters need to be locked in a dungeon with the keys thrown away. VP Osinbajo is not their mate. Imagine these common thieves trying to bring down PMB and PYO. PDP are nothing but sub-human kleptomanic cretins.

How old are you please?

Very low mentality you got boy.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
SaintLucia:
The issue is who we be his vice in 2023? God will see him through till then. The pigs should learn how to play politics or perish with their politics of bitterness.
So it is not bitterness to call people pigs, thou Mr Pharisee? Why bring the name of God into your your tribalism, bigotry, hatred and bitterness? If with this your self-righteous bitterness, you think only Yorubas deserve the presidency in the South, then you must be self-centered and damn wrong! God is not partial neither is He tribalistic. FYI, Only God knows tomorrow.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by 34webers(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7985947_dp4qk5nxcaaut3_jpeg_jpege00fbcaeb9f4ed98bc9319715ef05f0f

grin grin
Lol.
You want kill ipob miscreants ni? Person no fit play with you again?

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
So pdp telling osinbajo to bury his ambition are immortal?
Igbos are pigs and idiots.
This shows your character and personality. The PDP, unlike you, is not boasting about 2023. They are simply saying that people should be told to vote based on performance and not on account of tribe. They then predicted that based on perfornance, the Vice President and his boss will be voted out by Nigerians. As such, the prof. should bury his 2023 ambition
Thank you.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by KIDfurniture(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Is he mad? Cant he poison Buhari so he can take over now . Why wait till 2023.. is he mad ? Is he normal ? Cant he ask johantan where he did his magic that cuts life short so he can become number 1
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Felixv:

Nobody will put a chain to your neck and drag you to the polls to vote — your constitutional right is to vote for whom you deem fit

Also every man is guranteed freedom of speech under our constitution- so prof can say what he likes — APC 2023 and beyond.

If the Ibos play their card right who knows?, maybe they would be able to field a candidate under the APC.

But life is about give and take — you have to give something.

He who pays the piper dictates the tune.
The speech is unbecoming of an educated Vice-president who doubles as a pastor. If 'playing one's card aright' is to vote for a government that watches as citizens are brutally massacred, that wants people to give up their ancestral land in order to live, that refuses to obey court orders, that goes against political opponents while supporters run riot, that refuses to take responsibility for its actions, under which poverty and joblessness has increased, that tries to suppress critics etc, then that is evil card. If one supports evil because of what he wants to gain, he might end up being a victim. Thanks.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deomelo: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
34webers:

Lol.
You want kill ipob miscreants ni? Person no fit play with you again?

lol....We don't play, we go for the jagular and put the miscreant s in their place

grin

4 Likes

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Felixv: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
The speech is unbecoming of an educated Vice-president who doubles as a pastor. If 'playing one's card aright' is to vote for a government that watches as citizens are brutally massacred, that wants people to give up their ancestral land in order to live, that refuses to obey court orders, that goes against political opponents while supporters run riot, that refuses to take responsibility for its actions, under which poverty and joblessness has increased, that tries to suppress critics etc, then that is evil card. If one supports evil because of what he wants to gain, he might end up being a victim. Thanks.

You are being ignorantly subjective - he is probably better educated than your whole family put together

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
So pdpigz are sure of being alive to vote out apc in Feb since they are immortal Abi? Nigga, I understand sense is very cheap this December, I will suggest ipob miscreants should go and buy.
You are trying hard to make me leave the point and join your insulting match, I won't because we are not mates. The point is that the Southwest and any other group should vote based on performance, and not based on tribalism. Thanks.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by efighter: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
deboysben:
If only he osinbajo will be alive to see 2023.

Anyone that wishes him death will die before him including you miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by 34webers(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
[s]
UnchangeableGod:
You are trying hard to make me leave the point and join your insulting match, I won't because we are not mates. The point is that the Southwest and any other group should vote based on performance, and not based on tribalism. Thanks.
[/s]
Crap. Which performance has pdpigz been campaigning with? Is it their concern about why apc has not launched its campaign that is performance based? Or the shout that osinbajo should bury his ambition? Pls which performance based campaign has pdpigz been running?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by bkool7(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Omeokachie:
A supposed pastor playing ethnic politics.

Desperation in overdrive.
He is a politician.

Pdp too are just playing politics

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by bkool7(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Omeokachie:
A supposed pastor playing ethnic politics.

Desperation in overdrive.
He is a politician. That's what they do.

We all know Nigerians vote along ethnic, religion and party lines.
Very view vote for ideas-even few parties have ideas

Pdp too are just playing politics

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by 77up(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Is it not ludicrous that Prof. Osinbajo thinks he can sweet-talk and cajole the people of the Southwest to shed their already established support for PDP Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar

This really got me rolling , who they deceive this ologbodiyan abi wetting den dey call am sef.

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
It's funny how a mere commissionner wants to become a president.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by omotoniwa(f): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Is this man call kola not a disgrace to us in okun like dino?

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by omotoniwa(f): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Is this man call 75kola not a disgrace to us in okun like dino?
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by abbey621(m): 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
UnchangeableGod:

Most of what you just stated happened under PDP also, so who is the saint, who is the sinner? Can you confidently say most of these things would not happen under Atiku? If we are all honest with ourselves, we would know they are all birds of a feather, so no need for fear mongering or baseless rhetoric!

2 Likes

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]In saner countries, pigs and idiots have no opinion.

[s][/s]
Ordinary 5 percent votes? Who needs it? Pls cast it for atiku or obi, osinbajo will be sworn in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria on 29 May 2023.

Moronic Nigerians especially Yoruba folks, who live in mud houses are always eager to talk about saner climes. Lol.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by AceRoyal: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ategberoson:

And who are the enemies? How u babies on nairaland make nonsense comments used to amaze me. politics is about self interest so you don't expect him not to sell his party in a region they know they can gather vote. he can't say the same thing in east because you people lives over there is plug with pdp despite they have turn region into underdeveloped region in nigeria
In an effort to sound like a smart "adult", you succeeded in exposing your myopic shallow mindedness.
I guess his words are justified because you're from the south west and maybe a very tribalistic one at that.

Because someone has a different perspective doesn't mean you have to result to insult, it shows how immature you are!

He's the Vice president of this nation(and not of just a region/ethnic group) and should be promoting peace and unity, and not sowing seeds of discord due to politics.
Do you guys even think of the ripple effects of so many actions of the present?

Don't be blinded by myopic political sentiments based on tribalism, religion, ethnicity.As an adult I expect you to show more political intelligence and maturity.

Ps- I won't reply your mentions no more!

I LOVE MY COUNTRY BUT I'M ASHAMED OF OUR LEADERS!
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by abbey621(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
PDP of all parties is shouting corruption, PDP of all parties is talking about poverty...lol. Your presidential candidate is Atiku, a man known nationally and internationally as one of the most corrupt human bieng in Nigeria. Makes me wonder, are we trying to better the country or wreck it more than it is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by 34webers(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
IkonBee:

Moronic Nigerians especially Yoruba folks, who live in mud houses are always eager to talk about saner climes. Lol.
Mynd44 lalasticlala, rule 2 broken.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
34webers:

Mynd44 lalasticlala, rule 2 broken.

When they can't read nor write, they begin to call for help, loool.

You've been cussing people on here, I wonder why you're still posting on here.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by 34webers(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
[s]
AceRoyal:

In an effort to sound like a smart "adult", you succeeded in exposing your myopic shallow mindedness.
I guess his words are justified because you're from the south west.

Because someone has a different perspective doesn't mean you have to result to insult.

He's the Vice president of this nation and should be promoting peace and unity, and not sowing seeds of discord due to politics.

Don't be blinded by myopic political sentiments based on religion or ethnicity.As an adult I expect you to show more political intelligence and maturity.

[/s]
Igbos are pigs and idiots.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Tundeobama(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Osibanjo we solidly behind you . Pdp is a party that failed for 16years.

1 Like

Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by 34webers(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
IkonBee:

When they can't neither read nor write, they begin to call for help, loool.

You've been cussing cursing people on here, I wonder why you're still posting on here.
Yet she is talking about reading and writing.
However, rule 2 was violated and appropriate sanction is in the offing. Enjoy while it lasts.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Tundeobama(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
emmykk:
If the south is not wise enough they will always be throwing VPs for the North.

It is because of this said useless VP slot that the south west voted against Gej after receiving support from South south and South East that voted obj,a Yoruba man for 8 years.

Now let assume we are in 2023 and the APC presented a Yoruba/hausa candidate and the Igbo decided to do an Hausa/Igbo candidates in protest. Do the south west think they can defeat a Hausa/Igbo candidature.?

2023 will destroy whatever gain democracy has brought to Nigeria, most especially the south will be good for only VP slot.

There need to be a compromise in the way am leaders are made in Nigeria to accommodate whatever marginalization in the system.
You dont even know us in west we so smart we presenting the most acceptable northern man as vp .north trust us than any southern region.

Before you quote me am from delta state.
Re: Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Ategberoson(m): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
AceRoyal:

I guess his words are justified because you're from the south west.

Because someone has a different perspective doesn't mean you have to result to insult.

He's the Vice president of this nation and should be promoting peace and unity, and not sowing seeds of discord due to politics.

Don't be blinded by myopic political sentiments based on religion or ethnicity.As an adult I expect you to show more political intelligence and maturity.

shut your mouth and continue to shut that your stinking mouth

how is osibanjo making enemies for himself? what did Igbo said when Atiku wanted to pick VP?

so you and folks now recognized his office? that you people keep rubbishing ?

should I have acknowledged the ambiguous and gibberish statement you posted?

nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. / Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja / AIB Recovers Black Box Of Crashed Jet, Begins Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.