Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? (4720 Views)

The Psychology Of Chronic Wife Beaters: Ladies Take Note / Woman Beaters / Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by johnson11(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2010
Why is everybody omitting the Husband beater, i grew up in the Army barrack and i saw a lot of husband beater mostly ibo women no offenses oooo just what i saw when growing up, smiley cry
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by MrCork1: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2010
I think they should design a special cane fro women, instead of Koboko

A long metal spoon would just do fine. They need to be kept in line (no offence)
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Kadata(m): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2010
VALIDATOR:

A man beats his wife because he is unable to control his temper.Uncontrollable temper doesn't develop overnight. It must have been there all along before the wedding. It was her choice to marry such a man may be because of other stuffs she was getting from him.She should learn that "you can't eat your akara and still have it".

By my assessment , the most reasonable post so far!
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by harakiri(m): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Post

Very funny how men have allowed themselves to be addressed as wild untamed beasts. People talk about wife beaters all the time but who talks about men who are assaulted by their wives on a daily basis? Yes. . . there are some terrible men who waste no time in getting physical with the opposite seXXx but as a man, just pray never to come across a woman who will push you to the limit. Women naturally love to test the men they are with and discover just how far they can push them and how much BS the man can tolerate all in the name of "love". . .during the course of this testing, some women go over board and force the man to do the unthinkable. Some guys here who have spent so much time watching the E! Channel/ Oprah Winfrey show will always suggest that the man backs out/leaves the house when things seem to be getting out of hand but what happens when the woman refuses to let you out of the house, pounces on you, lands 4-5 hot slaps on your face, rips your T.M shirt to shreds and in the process designs your bare skin with her long nails,hits you repeatedly with any object she can lay her hands on and these include high heeled shoes,kitchen utensils and bottles.When you shamelessly and sheepishly get away from her grip, she screams "[b]Useless man. . .Woman wrapper. . .Impotent. . .[/b]" at the top of her voice to the hearing of all the neighbors. . .

How many of you so called "westernized-civilized" men can tolerate even half of all that before exploding? This is not a matter of "sitting her down and holding her hand".Just consider yourself fortunate if you haven't encountered such women.Some women will actually force the most docile/enduring man to consider committing murder on the spot. If you haven't experienced it before, please shut your trap and go to another thread where you can talk about things that YOU know about.
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^^^^rotflmao
if a women dares to lay her hands on a man and disrespect him in the process then she DESERVES the same treatment! whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

but if she only insults you then ignoring her will do the trick and she will eventually keep quiet. . . . . . . . . . if this happens more than once then beating her is not the solution BUT leaving her IS.
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Ben13: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2010
Lol
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by dbigrod(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
[size=15pt]
VALIDATOR:

A man beats his wife because he is unable to control his temper.Uncontrollable temper doesn't develop overnight. It must have been there all along before the wedding. It was her choice to marry such a man may be because of other stuffs she was getting from him.She should learn that "you can't eat your akara and still have it".

CORRECT

harakiri:

@Post

Very funny how men have allowed themselves to be addressed as wild untamed beasts. People talk about wife beaters all the time but who talks about men who are assaulted by their wives on a daily basis? Yes. . . there are some terrible men who waste no time in getting physical with the opposite seXXx but as a man, just pray never to come across a woman who will push you to the limit. Women naturally love to test the men they are with and discover just how far they can push them and how much BS the man can tolerate all in the name of "love". . .during the course of this testing, some women go over board and force the man to do the unthinkable. Some guys here who have spent so much time watching the E! Channel/ Oprah Winfrey show will always suggest that the man backs out/leaves the house when things seem to be getting out of hand but what happens when the woman refuses to let you out of the house, pounces on you, lands 4-5 hot slaps on your face, rips your T.M shirt to shreds and in the process designs your bare skin with her long nails,hits you repeatedly with any object she can lay her hands on and these include high heeled shoes,kitchen utensils and bottles.When you shamelessly and sheepishly get away from her grip, she screams "[b]Useless man. . .Woman wrapper. . .Impotent. . .[/b]" at the top of her voice to the hearing of all the neighbors. . .

How many of you so called "westernized-civilized" men can tolerate even half of all that before exploding? This is not a matter of "sitting her down and holding her hand".Just consider yourself fortunate if you haven't encountered such women.Some women will actually force the most docile/enduring man to  consider committing murder on the spot. If you haven't experienced it before, please shut your trap and go to another thread where you can talk about things that YOU know about.

My dear brother,y would a woman do all those stuffs (u wrote) to u?pls stop exaggerating.no matter wetin d woman do,just walk away from her.that would make her calm down.u will be surprised dat when u are back,she will apologise for her actions.why would u hit a woman?u need to understand women.

mr harakiri,i wish to advice u to stop hitting your wife.i know u do.nairalanders,help me beg this bros eh
[/size]
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by likeme(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2010
@harakiri,
God bless you for that post. I was about posting this scenario you posted above. It happened to my neighbour (a banker) with the wife is a jobless complete hosewife causing trouble everywhere.

The woman held the man on the way to work saying he will not go , lol
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by harakiri(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=15pt]
CORRECT

My dear brother,y would a woman do all those stuffs (u wrote) to u?pls stop exagerating.no matter wetin d woman do,just walk away from her.that would make her calm down.u will be surprised dat when u are back,she will apologise for her actions.why would u hit a woman?u need to understand women.

mr harakiri,i wish to advice u to stop hitting your wife.i know u do.nairalanders,help me beg this bros eh
[/size]

Mr Man,

I am not married neither have i hit a woman BUT i have come very very very close to hitting one at some point and it took all the inner discipline and self control to restrain myself.Learn to read between the lines before you rush into typing. Also, i have seen a woman do worse to her husband e.g one of my tenants who lives in a flat.They are a Yoruba couple and if you come into their house, you would think the husband is her house boy.He can't even talk when she is talking and every now and then, fellow tenants have to come in to rescue him from his wife.If you haven't seen anything in life, shut your trap and learn. You obviously know very little about the complexities of a woman's mind.
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by oluagness(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2010
So if your husband beat you, you wants him to be killed? Witch!
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by oluagness(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2010
If your husband beats you, do you want him killed? Witch!
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by kokoye(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
d bigrod:

My dear brother,y would a woman do all those stuffs (u wrote) to u?pls stop exaggerating.no matter wetin d woman do,just walk away from her.that

I know a woman who ran out of the house in only her undies and spead out on the husband's car very early in the morning to the amazement of co-tenants and other neighbours. She did this to prevent him from leaving the house after she had given him HELL in the house and the husband refused to say a word.  This was very early and the guy was on his way to work.

The guy went to report her to their pastor. The wife went to the pastor, lied blatantly that the guy beat her to a pulp that very morning . . started raining curses and abuses on the husband.

The pastor looked on and said "it will the the grace of God for me not to beat you with the way you have just behaved in my presence."   grin

Of course they are separated now. I just pity the 2 kids they had at the time. They were the laughing butts of every other child in the area cos their mom always created scenes for all to see whenever she did not have her way.
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by kokoye(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2010
Even 'Hell hath no fury that a woman scorned.'

grin grin

The best thing is to RUN. cos you can never win against those creations.
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by ore01: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2010
Mr Cork:

Sometimes womens do need to be checked in line.

They never obey and they need to no theire roles (no offence)

This is the result of too much edukation, they start growing wings and then they stop cooking (BBC Report: 1979)

First of all, Mr. cook your "no" should be "know" and your "edukation" should be "education" ( some english lesson for yah)
Mr. Cook this just shows that you are extremely naïve, so because you were born with a penis you have the right to degrade a woman and keep them in check and obedient to your unrealistic notions. It is never acceptable to beat a woman under any circumstances and shame on any man that beats a woman. You deserve to die in jail if you beat your better half, the love of your life, the mother of your kids and your life partner. Men stop been a coward and fight Mohammed Ali not an helpless woman you know you can handle
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Pukkah: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
harakiri:

@Post

How many of you so called "westernized-civilized" men can tolerate even half of all that before exploding? This is not a matter of "sitting her down and holding her hand".Just consider yourself fortunate if you haven't encountered such women.Some women will actually force the most docile/enduring man to consider committing murder on the spot. If you haven't experienced it before, please shut your trap and go to another thread where you can talk about things that YOU know about.

This is a realistic analysis of the issue at hand that is devoid of pretence.
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Onchedu(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
Wat should be done with wife beaters? Same thing that should be done with husband beaters and women that feel if a guy doesn't rough handle them, he isn't a man.
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Smi1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
harakiri:

@Post

GBAM !!
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by eridah2007(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2010
undecided
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by bebe4(f): 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2010
they should be beating by men like them so they know wat it's means to be beaten with kids around grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by philip0906(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2010
hmmmm. . .The women use their tongue and tear down d family,cause havoc and untold hardship in d family and then a man gives them some slaps and kicks in annoyance.she nurses d bruise 4 only 2 days and its gone.but d problem she has caused with her mouth and tongue,lingers on. . .Who is loosing?
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by uyakachi(m): 1:13am On Aug 07, 2010
what should be done to wife beater ?
i think he need to be congratulated because is not easy to beat a woman talk of your wife
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Fynist(m): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2010
Some men r jst frustrated wif life so they take it out on thier spouse.Women naggin has improvd this days it ll make lastma officer 2 stop a train n ask 4 it drivers Licence.I think best way 2 beat a woman is d silence treatment.They crave attn if u dnt give 'em they go bananas.
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by CGKing(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2010
forgive the woman beaters now. They are an endangered specie.
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Temi231(f): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2010
Wife beater should be punished because its not even godly to raise your hand on your wife.So men beating their wife stop this so that you will be able to excel
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Ranoscky(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2010
What should be done to wife beaters just lyk dat without askin what is d problem? undecided Well, unless d man is always a drunkard or he usually take malawi (ganja). Even most men dat usually take malawi do control dia temper's with dia wife at home, buh if i'm to answer d question d other way round, den, i guess it's b'cos d wyf does not want to miss her husband's sausage!
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by ssemire(f): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2010
i am of the opinion that he who resorts to hitting a woman to command respect is the greatest weakling there ever can be. why stoop so low? believe me, no matter the provocation, a man that can win is the man that can show the greatest restraint in the face of the greatest provocation.

you gain nothing by resorting to violence. what happens to dignity and to being a man? being a beast or being vicious is not being manly. take time to think on the end result of your actions before you carry them out and don't be too hasty to react. you will save yourself the aftermaths of such violence.

i have a friend that dated this guy that always beat her if he ever saw her talking to another man he doesn't know. according to him, the first time was a mistake, the second time she provoked him by talking to someone he doesn't know. she didn't wait for a third time.

women, you are supposed to have gentle hands that care, soothe and repair. please do not lay those hands designed for goodness on a man in the name of trying to prove a point. God bless
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by twindude: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2010
harakiri:

@Post

my friend, xcept u started dating today which i doubt u did, u & i kno da nothing absolutely nothing justifies hitting a woman, forget all da long talk. we'v seen it all cool cool
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by slimnike(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2010
You Guys are just being partial. What about Woman that beat their Husbands, no punishment for them abi? grin grin grin
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Akosbaba(m): 12:23am On Aug 08, 2010
Laila Ali's husband doesn't have this priviledge.if he tries it,he'd be down in round 2
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Ranoscky(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2010
^
Omo men, dat gurl is d shyt! Has she been defeated by any boxer? cos, wen i was stil consistent with her, she has never lost any fight, not even 1! N all her victory's r K.O (knock out)! Her last fight dat i watched last yr, she defeated her opponent in d 3rd round, since den, i'v never been consistent with her anymore! I love dat gurl! kiss
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by blacksta(m): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2010
@Post

Wife beaters are the scum of the earth - I subscribe in throwing them into a den of hungry lions
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2010
ssemire:

i am of the opinion that he who resorts to hitting a woman to command respect is the greatest weakling there ever can be. why stoop so low? believe me, no matter the provocation, a man that can win is the man that can show the greatest restraint in the face of the greatest provocation.

you gain nothing by resorting to violence. what happens to dignity and to being a man? being a beast or being vicious is not being manly. take time to think on the end result of your actions before you carry them out and don't be too hasty to react. you will save yourself the aftermaths of such violence.

i have a friend that dated this guy that always beat her if he ever saw her talking to another man he doesn't know. according to him, the first time was a mistake, the second time she provoked him by talking to someone he doesn't know. she didn't wait for a third time.

women, you are supposed to have gentle hands that care, soothe and repair. please do not lay those hands designed for goodness on a man in the name of trying to prove a point. God bless

That you don't want abi. Do u think ur man loves what u a doing to him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Dress To Kill Them / Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. / Wat Dos It Mean 2 Eat D Booty Like Groceries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.