Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful (4493 Views)

Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) / ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2018
Make una all keep quite jare and let's hear word! Nigerian ladies this, Nigerian that! Even person with tattered boxers older than their age dey com here yarn thrash! who forced you to spend? Did ladies put hand inside your pockets? Them put gun for your heads?.

I think it's high time y'all know that a woman's loyalty can not be bought! Take money out of most Nigerians relationship and you will see how useless, clueless and helpless most Nigerian men are. That is why most guys these days assume the self imposed roles of a father as soon as they start dating. Without buying gifts or sending money , you feel useless. You think the money you spend should keep the woman, dude! there will always be a higher bidder out there. Make a Lady fall in love with YOU and not your money! There is a difference.
Ladies want more than your receipts and cheques!

Most of you lack characters, good manners, respect, comportment and discipline but you believe your cash should cover up for them, seriously? you think women are dumb? No bro! When that lady is ready for something serious, she will look for a sane man whose personality and way of life is worthy to be emulated by her offspring. Women think deeper than you think. They think beyond the present!

If women dump you, or are ungrateful to you, then check yourself! The problem is with you and your money couldn't even help.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
Make una all keep quite jare and let's hear word! Nigerian ladies this, Nigerian that! Even person with tattered boxers older than their age dey com here yarn thrash! who forced you to spend? Did ladies put hand inside your pockets? Them put gun for your heads?.

I think it's high time y'all know that a woman's loyalty can not be bought! Take money out of most Nigerians relationship and you will see how useless, clueless and helpless most Nigerian men are. That is why most guys these days assume the self imposed roles of a father as soon as they start dating. Without buying gifts or sending money , you feel useless. You think the money you spend should keep the woman, dude! there will always be a higher bidder out there. Make a Lady fall in love with YOU and not your money! There is a difference.

Most of you lack characters, good manners, respect, comportment and discipline but you believe your cash should cover up for them, seriously? you think women are dumb? No bro! When that lady is ready for something serious, she will look for a sane man whose personality and way of life is worthy to be emulated by her offspring. Women think deeper than you think. They think beyond the present!

If women dump you, or are ungrateful to you, then check yourself! The problem is with you and your money couldn't even help.
We have pushed you to the wall abhii??gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by highpriestess: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:

Worst is that, the ones that complain don't have shi shi.
Guys with money don't see anything wrong with women, but rather the broke ass dudes.
Someone like e money won't come online ranting about women.
Leave these confuse folks.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
We have pushed you to the wall abhii??gringrin
Mtcheeeewwww, i hate the way guys rant here! They wail like babies! it's irritating angry angry

How can you come here to scream without examining yourself? Isn't that madness?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by carter009(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rotfl, but I have shi shi nah.....
highpriestess:

Guys with money don't see anything wrong with women, but rather the broke ass dudes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
highpriestess:

Exactly Sis! In as much as I avoid calling anyone broke here, their unnecessary and unending rants, complains and wails makes it a very difficult task. As we all know empty barrels make the loudest noise. The rich do their things coded, disassociate themselves from leeches and move on with their lives silently and maturely!
But our very own romance section caster van rich Lords will always make noise, trying to prove points.

You dey go after young students abi slay queens come here dey complain of baggage? who send you? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
Mtcheeeewwww, i hate the way guys rant here! They wail like babies! it's irritating angry angry

How can you come here to scream without examining yourself? Isn't that madness?
Lolzzzz... @"we wail like babies".....gringrin Abeg no vex
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lolzzzz... @"we wail like babies".....gringrin Abeg no vex
I wonder why you are always quick to attach yourselves with these guys?

Are you beginning to see yourself like them? cos I'm yet to. smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
Exactly Sis! In as much as I avoid calling anyone broke here, their unnecessary and unending rants, complains and wails makes it a very difficult task. As we all know empty barrels make the loudest noise. The rich do their things coded, disassociate themselves from leeches and move on with their lives silently and maturely!
But our very own romance section caster van rich Lords will always make noise, trying to prove points.

You dey go after young students abi slay queens come here dey complain of baggage? who send you? grin
So true... Rightly said
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:

Not really, I am not trying to attach myself to them... I am still me... cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by MetroBaba1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
ColdIce:
mugu over what
you are still poor
send me your acct nos abeg

Someone gave a useful tip, you insulted his personality?
You must be a Dingbat.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Not really, I am not trying to attach myself to them... I am still me... cheesycheesy
Thank God.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
Thank God.
Yeah.. Happy Christmas in advance...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by highpriestess: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:

Lool.
You have said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by carter009(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lol, so you want him to be an Asslicker abi,seriously replying your post makes me sick cos I hate ugly broke ass bitches, they hide under social media forming slay queens and always talking trash.
MariaLavina:

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
carter009:
Lol, so you want him to be an Asslicker abi,seriously replying your post makes me sick cos I hate ugly broke ass bitches, they hide under social media forming slay queens and always talking trash.
You are stressed. grin grin

Go take some cool drink Mr Blink blink panda grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah.. Happy Christmas in advance...
Same here Dear. smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
carter009:

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
I’m tired of arguing about this topic up and down. If you like give, if you like don’t give. There’s always somebody to replace somebody.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by mablie(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
carter009:
Lol, she was demanding for 40k, I told her I will not give her what she's asking for, then she left, from that day her behaviour changed, she stopped picking my calls, before I blocked her and told her is over between us,, seriously do I look like his father or uncle.
My dear u really tried. Personally I've spent more than that amount she requested this period and I no get papa or any boyfriend or Maga wey dey dash me money. Money has lil value these days.

Sometimes we should not be too quick to give up on people. You should have tried bringing her to normal senses and understanding
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by ositadima1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
UjuJoan2:
I don't blame you, it's the lazy and foolish girls that ask poor men like you for money I blame.

What does it matter if someone is poor or reach at your age? i suggest you hook up with someone your are happy with, who values and respects you. Finances should come second, their will be plenty of time to make money. I hope you are a hard-working girl?

And, you should take my advice because I am 60 and I have been around, in this world, longer than you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
ositadima1:

Nwanyi Awka, I had sex with a pregnant girl, does it count as a threesóme?
Lemme Google it
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
What is the major cause of divorce?

Answer this and tell me that money is not the most important thing when it comes to settling down.
ositadima1:

What does it matter if someone is poor or reach at your age? i suggest you hook up with someone your are happy with, who values and respects you. Finances should come second, their will be plenty of time to make money. I hope you are a hard-working girl?

And, you should take my advice because I am 60 and I have been around, in this world, longer than you.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
ColdIce:
i'm calm bro
i no dey claim them again
just bang them

naija girls no need love and care
i will treat all of them like gabbage

A bit late.. But regardless, you've seen the light.. Just like I did over 15 years ago. I've not dated a single Nigerian girl in that time, and I never will!!!
No love lost.. No love gain.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by ositadima1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lemme Google it

I am waiting.

Sometimes you look so hot, at other times not so much. I am trying to make a scientific connection here, I am not trying to sound disrespectful but while taking this pix were you menstruating?

Another thing, immediately I opened your profile I noticed the tip of my penís stretch, it felt good. I think i like you.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by ositadima1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Saffi:
What is the major cause of divorce?

Answer this and tell me that money is not the most important thing when it comes to settling down.

Young one, money is not the problem, the people involved are.

If a marriage is based on truthfulness, love, maturity and understanding it will last the test of time.

People divorce even when their is plenty, USA is far more wealthier than Nigeria but the USA has higher divorce rate.

Don't get me wrong here, I am not saying Nigeria has higher values and morals, just saying money is not to blame.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by ColdIce: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
fuc all these talks. nigerian ladys btwn that age bracket are leeches.greedy and ready to suck u dry.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by amajato: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
ositadima1:

I am waiting.

Sometimes you look so hot, at other times not so much. I am trying to make a scientific connection here, I am not trying to sound disrespectful but while taking this pix were you menstruating?

Another thing, immediately I opened your profile I noticed the tip of my penís stretch, it felt good. I think i like you.
Swerve.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by wis3(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
ColdIce:
fuc all these talks. nigerian ladys btwn that age bracket are leeches.greedy and ready to suck u dry.
people are different.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by ositadima1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Swerve.

You don vex already, you are hot-headed o, it doesn't match your good looks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? / For Men - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating ....... / INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.