Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful (4492 Views)

Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) / ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
ositadima1:

You don vex already, you are hot-headed o, it doesn't match your good looks.
Biko hapum aka.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by ositadima1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Biko hapum aka.

Why na, I luv you, ifu n'anya I have for you is as vast as the milky way galaxy.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
ositadima1:

Why na, I luv you, ifu n'anya I have for you is as vast as the milky way galaxy.
Good for u
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by ositadima1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Good for u

Can I PM you?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by ositadima1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi, asili gbakpuo ute, grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
ColdIce:
i'm calm bro
i no dey claim them again
just bang them

naija girls no need love and care
i will treat all of them like gabbage
welcome to the club.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
9japrof:

All the best man, but being cold hearted wouldn't so you good, you will definitely miss a good girl when she comes around, cos trust me there are definitely good girls around
There's nothing like good girl. She's just yet to discover the hoe in her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by ImaIma1(f): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Another wailer
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Oyindidi(f): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
ositadima1:
Oyin.didi, asili gbakpuo ute, grin
I no understand
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Oyindidi(f): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
ositadima1:
Oyi.ndidi, asili gbakpuo ute, grin
Mazi, watin you mean?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by ositadima1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mazi, watin you mean?

It made sense to me when I typed it. How are you baby?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by kense88: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
IHate9jerianss:
Nigerian men both old and young don't ever want to get this.How can you turn yourself into a father Christmas for someone then get upset when that person constantly uses you as a father Christmas[b]?The man-woman relationship dynamics in ngr is a ridiculous situation created by the men[/b]
Your so correct. The foolish men keep wasting there money, but will turn around and blame the ladies. Be bold enough to say no. She is not your responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
Make una all keep quite jare and let's hear word! Nigerian ladies this, Nigerian that! Even person with tattered boxers older than their age dey com here yarn thrash! who forced you to spend? Did ladies put hand inside your pockets? Them put gun for your heads?.

I think it's high time y'all know that a woman's loyalty can not be bought! Take money out of most Nigerians relationship and you will see how useless, clueless and helpless most Nigerian men are. That is why most guys these days assume the self imposed roles of a father as soon as they start dating. Without buying gifts or sending money , you feel useless. You think the money you spend should keep the woman, dude! there will always be a higher bidder out there. Make a Lady fall in love with YOU and not your money! There is a difference.
Ladies want more than your receipts and cheques!

Most of you lack characters, good manners, respect, comportment and discipline but you believe your cash should cover up for them, seriously? you think women are dumb? No bro! When that lady is ready for something serious, she will look for a sane man whose personality and way of life is worthy to be emulated by her offspring. Women think deeper than you think. They think beyond the present!

If women dump you, or are ungrateful to you, then check yourself! The problem is with you and your money couldn't even help.
see them!!!!

When you cheat you blame men.

Don't forget to blame men when you finally end up in hell.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:
see them!!!!

When you cheat you blame men.

Don't forget to blame men when you finally end up in hell.
Is this supposed to be an allegation, condemnation or rant?

Are you okay at all?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by MannieA(f): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Randy100:
There are still good one among them. Just find them like I did but God will keep punishing my babymama till she dies.

lol..what did she doWas she rude,a cheat or what
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dey dere
ositadima1:

Young one, money is not the problem, the people involved are.

If a marriage is based on truthfulness, love, maturity and understanding it will last the test of time.

People divorce even when their is plenty, USA is far more wealthier than Nigeria but the USA has higher divorce rate.

Don't get me wrong here, I am not saying Nigeria has higher values and morals, just saying money is not to blame.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by ositadima1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Saffi:
Dey dere

Ok baby.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by carter009(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lol, I thought your a female, u better change that your name, but all they same, what I said is true.
MariaLavina:
You are stressed. grin grin

Go take some cool drink Mr Blink blink panda grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
carter009:
Lol, I thought your a female, u better change that your name, but all they same, what I said is true.
Whatever Mr Bling Bling Panda tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by emmaodet: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
Make una all keep quite jare and let's hear word! Nigerian ladies this, Nigerian that! Even person with tattered boxers older than their age dey com here yarn thrash! who forced you to spend? Did ladies put hand inside your pockets? Them put gun for your heads?.

I think it's high time y'all know that a woman's loyalty can not be bought! Take money out of most Nigerians relationship and you will see how useless, clueless and helpless most Nigerian men are. That is why most guys these days assume the self imposed roles of a father as soon as they start dating. Without buying gifts or sending money , you feel useless. You think the money you spend should keep the woman, dude! there will always be a higher bidder out there. Make a Lady fall in love with YOU and not your money! There is a difference.
Ladies want more than your receipts and cheques!

Most of you lack characters, good manners, respect, comportment and discipline but you believe your cash should cover up for them, seriously? you think women are dumb? No bro! When that lady is ready for something serious, she will look for a sane man whose personality and way of life is worthy to be emulated by her offspring. Women think deeper than you think. They think beyond the present!

If women dump you, or are ungrateful to you, then check yourself! The problem is with you and your money couldn't even help.

MariaLavina, am an ardent reader of your messages on nairaland and always look up to your contributions, likewise pocochantas and saffi but I have some contributions to make.
One thing you should know is that a lot of Nigerian men / guys are experience shocks from the transition period from old African settings to the new civilized adopted lifestyle. unlike in the past were women are mostly reserved and the light bearer of the home, we are now experiencing a change in culture, pattern of lifestyle that the average Nigerian man is still finding it difficult to adapt to but I believe with time, we will.
Just give us 5 to 10 years and regular complains like this will reduce drastically because we will have adjusted and assimilate the pattern just like how we all initially frowned against gay and lesbianism but right now the society as adjusted to it.

I laugh when most ladies are talking about we Nigerian men not been men of old African time and settings, the question is, are the ladies also the old women we know of ages? over the years, the ladies and society at large has placed a large burden and expectations on men to be better than what they are by getting a nice apartment, having a car and been able to fend for a family and that is fucking expensive at the long run.
Compare it to the olden days when what a man just need is a room in one face me I face you, bed or mat on ground, drinking well water or stream water (you don't need to buy water), no nappy for babies, no mensuration pad for women (use cloth washable), no television or mostly black and white, no car or max beetle, no food for babies (mostly pap), no regular buying of clothes or shopping, dating a girl is just simply woo her in the cassava farm or so and at no expense, no hospital bills (we use local delivery houses), no schools or public schools that are free or relatively cheap. in short, life was easier and cheaper to live, no motivation or goals in life unlike now that each year of your life is valued on the number of cars, houses or businesses you have. pls we don't have our REALLY WOMEN of old again abeg, you people are asking too much than what we can give

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful by carter009(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
I don't care.
MariaLavina:
Whatever Mr Bling Bling Panda tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Every Man Needs To Take Advantage Of Masturbation / For Men - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating ....... / Help a friend to solve his family palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.