Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? (10454 Views)

Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings / When Should Parents Let Teenagers Make Their Own Decisions? / Should Parents Tell Their Kids How Much They Earn?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by CGKing(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2010
What sort of question is this?
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Prince22(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2010
It might not hav meaning to children under 4yrs, but 4rm there upward Mama should not hide 4 GIRLS but 4 BOYS, BABA should not hide 4 boys but 4 girls, not withstanding, i love my female children a lot
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Tinksh(f): 12:43am On Oct 23, 2010
As others have said, if its same sex i guess its ok. I only have a son so no. He was in the bath with me or shower til he was 2years old, but not from then on. His father changed in front of him til he was 6 but not now.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 17, 2010
it is ok, until the children are able to pin point (no PUN INTENDED grin) certain things.

3-under is ideal. and i am not suggesting to just drop clothes and walk around unclothed or anything
I am saying mothers who bathe with their children at such a young age is not a crime. or whatever.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by alagha: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

it is ok, until the children are able to pin point (no PUN INTENDED grin) certain things.

3-under is ideal. and i am not suggesting to just drop clothes and walk around unclothed or anything
I am saying mothers who bathe with their children at such a young age is not a crime. or whatever.
legally no, but morally yes, infact how do you effect discipline when you are NAKED?
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by bolafex(f): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2010
Undressing in the presence of ones child should not be a big deal irrespective of their gender(when they are still very young)When my son was within age 2,3,4,i UnCloth in his presence but not anymore.I think it is good for them, as it prepares them for the future and erases whatever curiosity they may have as in "what does it look like?'
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by alagha: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2010
bolafex:

Undressing in the presence of ones child should not be a big deal irrespective of their gender(when they are still very young)When my son was within age 2,3,4,i UnCloth in his presence but not anymore.I think it is good for them, as it prepares them for the future and erases whatever curiosity they may have as in "what does it look like?'
why did you stop?, a child is person,thus he or she grows up with what is been shown to them, however, whatever curiosity they may have towards that ,can still be addressed morally as an advice to them as in parent & child relationship(as a friend to them).
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Soundmind(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2010
No no no no. It is not good once the child is up to 6 yrs and above.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by alagha: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2010
oh realy, then we should not start whot we can not finish with our children.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by aribisala0(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2011
obviously a middle class perspective. many nigerian women to this day walk around with bosoms hanging.many kids bathe openly till puberty if you have ever lived in a genuine face me i face you will know people f.uck in the presence /hearing of their kids other adults/families .the real urban nigeria. find out!
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by aribisala0(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2011
obviously a middle class perspective. many nigerian women to this day walk around with bosoms hanging.many kids bathe openly till puberty if you have ever lived in a genuine face me i face you will know people f.u.c.kk in the presence /hearing of their kids other adults/families .the real urban nigeria. find out!
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Outstrip(f): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2011
aribisala0:

obviously a middle class perspective. many nigerian women to this day walk around with bosoms hanging.many kids bathe openly till puberty if you have ever lived in a genuine face me i face you will know[b] people f.u.c.kk in the presence /hearing of their kids other adults/families [/b] .the real urban nigeria. find out!

Please can you break this part down. Inquiring minds want to know biko
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by aribisala0(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2011
do your own research and use the equipment between your ears.not everyone has a mansion and boy's quarters .many families often share a single room with more than one family . and the families grow even larger .obviously you know little of the real naija
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Outstrip(f): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2011
aribisala0:

do your own research and use the equipment between your ears.not everyone has a mansion and boy's quarters .many families often share a single room with more than one family . and the families grow even larger .obviously you know little of the real naija

Dunce. I don't know the "real naija" because my parents did not make a display of humping each other.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by aribisala0(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
your father is a dullard .
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by aribisala0(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2011
guess what kind of progeny that leads to.,.,.,em,right.

you
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Outstrip(f): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2011
smart inteliigent person. It took you two posts to explain that. Sorry I can't insult your parents. My parents were smart enough to raise me well. Sorry my dear. I know not all fingers are equal but e go better for you one day
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by aribisala0(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
just keeping it simple don't wanna overburden your austere mental resources .really won't be fair if it got any better .but ,heck,i 'm human so;thanks bring it on.
l pray for you too;i hope you develop some common sense.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by obowunmi(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2011
I lived in a face me I face you apartment, and my parents fc.ked in my presence all the time. They had no shame.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by aribisala0(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2011
well mine sent me to buy ogogoro in the afternoon but i always came back early .at nite they were just too loud

.ditto for mama francis who you could hear through the board that separated our room from theirs . when you saw her on sunday morning fully decked with headscarf you would not believe it it was the same person that was screaming "papa francis,nyem,nyem,nyem" the previous nite. that was orile for you
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
Dont think it is a good thing.
But a mother infront of the daughter, is not bad, while a father with the son is not bad either
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
aribisala0:

well mine sent me to buy ogogoro in the afternoon but i always came back early .at nite they were just too loud

.ditto for mama francis who you could hear through the board that separated our room from theirs . when you saw her on sunday morning fully decked with headscarf you would not believe it it was the same person that was screaming "papa francis,nyem,nyem,nyem" the previous nite. that was orile for you

grin grin
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by 2mch(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2011
obowunmi:

I lived in a face me I face you apartment, and my parents fc.ked in my presence all the time. They had no shame.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder you are scarred, see the username. lipsrsealed shocked grin cheesy
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by obowunmi(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
aribisala0:

This has me rolling ---- ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Andrew3(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2011
a mother was bathing with her small son, the son asked mommy what is this? the
mother replied its a garage, the boy asked mommy can i park my car in the garage?
the mum said no its for your papa molue grin
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Omolola1(f): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2011
Nope, the child might begin to get ideas into his head. . .lol
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by denny4ril: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2011
i can read someone there say i do. how old re u and ur child. have u ever wondered y some men sleep with their own daughters?
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by aribisala0(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2011
go and read ben okri's "the famished road"
Azaro's parents did it at least twice in his hearing .
ghetto folk ain't so bashful grin grin
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by Beowulf(m): 6:16am On Aug 09, 2011
I think this is an intriguing topic. My mum (God rest her soul) always dressed up in front of us (my brothers and I) and we couldn't be bothered. At some innate level, we knew that even though she was dressing up in front of us, it was no license to gawk so I saw my mum's nudity but never really saw it.

I believe it all depends on the parents and the kind of bond they feel they have with their kids. I believe if I had a sister my mum would probably not dress up before us guys. Since she had no daughter, she raised us both as boys and girls at the same time.
Re: Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 4:06pm On May 21, 2021
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. As long as there are no incest activity involved. Because my mom did it before me, It wasnt a big deal when i started dating women because i have seen a sample.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage / Happy Children's Day - Funny Memories Of Your Childhood / Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.